• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
I'm guessing 1st post hasn't been updated in a while since me and 2 others pre reg'd quite a bit ago.

Hence

Smash Ace
I'm staying home from a tournament to watch the livestream.

Midwest is going to take this. :|

R3N0

Smash Lord
You r gonna stay home to watch 7 minutes campfest!?!?! On livestream!?!? Lol!! The only person id watch nrawl is that snake player from canada .. I forget his name but hes beasttttt . In other news melee is exciting
Cause kage said he was gonna "fist" someone lululul

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
lol I like your style

You have no idea how many MILF jokes I resisted from putting up on here. :laugh:
You,

o_O I can pretty much walk there, and they have Brawl+
you,

You, you, me, and any other TL's we meet should band together and wreck this tourney (with our skills. TVs are expensive to replace >_> )
me,
and any other TL's we meet should band together and wreck this tourney (with our skills. TVs are expensive to replace >_> )

Vinnie

Smash Master
icantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolzicantwaitforthesepoolz

R3N0

Smash Lord
eff no one wants to team with the legendary reno!? what the eff.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom