• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'm sitting here, constantly refreshing, waiting for pools to be up. And I'm really tired and need to rest up for the ride tomorrow =/

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm sitting here, constantly refreshing, waiting for pools to be up. And I'm really tired and need to rest up for the ride tomorrow =/
I have to wake up at 3am for my flight to philly.

:/.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
guys we are uploading them via AIB online so it will be there by tomorrow morning.

Just a few things

- THESE POOLS ARE NOT 100% CONFIRMED. People like Candy, Ally, and a few others did not pre-reg

- YOU CAN STILL REGISTER THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT --- this is only for hype and random trash talk however we will not totally change the pools but some will be modified for safer seeding and proper people making it out.

- FOUR PEOPLE WILL MAKE IT OUT.

That is all

Thanks for the wait guys you will see them once someone on aib mods loads it up.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
guys we are uploading them via AIB online so it will be there by tomorrow morning.

Just a few things

- THESE POOLS ARE NOT 100% CONFIRMED. People like Candy, Ally, and a few others did not pre-reg

- YOU CAN STILL REGISTER THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT --- this is only for hype and random trash talk however we will not totally change the pools but some will be modified for safer seeding and proper people making it out.

That is all

Thanks for the wait guys you will see them once someone on aib mods loads it up.
You should copy/paste one of the pools to hold us off haha :p.

Post my pool so I can sleep -.- lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Approximately what time tomorrow morning because i hopefully want to know before i leave school

@ Boss - you said im blind? look-what-we-got-here.

Vinnie

Smash Master

Just a few things

That is all

aib failed. you have to wait 48 hours. LOL

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hopefully it stays at 4 :p.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
4th or 3rd seed will ultimately depend on setups, etc, etc.

So bring setups.

Also
Some random pools (im going to bed momentarily so dont ask for more)

Pool 14

Hylian
Clai
EE visu
Joth!
Snack Attack
Rush

Pool 29
Boss
Jilla
Pheonix Lord
Xzax
Glick
BleachigoZX

Well im actually going to stop at 2 , because i promised.
BUT
These pools are in fact subject to change. They will stay the same for the most part, but still need to be reviewed together and in person by OBM, Dazwa, Alex, Chibo, Inui and I tomorrow night at the hotel.

Got a busy day ahead of me, so see everyone there.

If you have any questions or concerns, email me @ Pandattackannon@gmail.com

I will receive it on my phone like a text, and respond.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Pro tip for beating Hylian when you play him:

Get a friend to dangle a Dr. Pepper 12 pack in front of the TV when you play. Guaranteed win.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So... 32 x 4 = 128...

I'm not trying to run this thing until 5am Monday morning.

Top 3 out is likely right now.

Final decision will be made tomorrow between the hosts.

Jake, when is your group getting here?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Pool 14
Hylian <---- gonna get first in this
Clai
EE visu
Joth! <------good kirby from my crew but can't go. Change him with candy or someone.
Snack Attack
Rush

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Uhhh, okay SPECIAL AWESOME MAYBE ANNOUNCEMENT...

Since I'm not entering singles I'm bringing extra sticker paper with me to draw custom stickers for your controllers! Since I've been making badges lately I haven't had too much time to create all the different colors people want (CEPT KISIZZLE lmaooooooo) so I figure since I have the time I'll spend it drawing/inking and (hopefully) coloring small stickers for your controllers and what not.

I'm charging $2 per custom sticker. If you buy the regular stickers that I've printed out in the past they are .50 as usual :)

So yeahhhhhh if you want one, let me know at the tournament and I'll do my best to create one for you.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Uhhh, okay SPECIAL AWESOME MAYBE ANNOUNCEMENT...

Since I'm not entering singles I'm bringing extra sticker paper with me to draw custom stickers for your controllers! Since I've been making badges lately I haven't had too much time to create all the different colors people want (CEPT KISIZZLE lmaooooooo) so I figure since I have the time I'll spend it drawing/inking and (hopefully) coloring small stickers for your controllers and what not.

I'm charging $2 per custom sticker. If you buy the regular stickers that I've printed out in the past they are .50 as usual :)

So yeahhhhhh if you want one, let me know at the tournament and I'll do my best to create one for you.
Sounds epic =D

I'm definitely interested :bee:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What character does Rush play?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
1. ScottyDo
1. Steel2nd
1. Nintendo Master
1. Anti
1. GWJumpman

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

@Hylian : Diddy

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I processed the pools stuff, not Kirrby... >_>;

It's most likely going to be top 3 out, with all people that didn't pre-register added to those pools accordingly.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So wait, how do pools work for people who couldn't pre-reg again?
Some of the pools only have 5 people, IIRC. A pool can easily go up to 8 people and be fine. We'll just add people to pools based on location and skill.

For instance, stupid lazy idiot Atomsk will be added to a pool where the current first seed isn't someone super amazing and the amount in the pool is low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom