• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Texas is hyped for this. Can't wait to see and play all of you guys :).

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
It'd be fun to see if me and Jash can **** teams again like we did at CoT4 ^_^

And it seems like nobody else wants to ride the Panda train to victory, so... yeah.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Someone team with my awesome D3, I need a partner.

I just 2 stocked Neo LOL
where do you 2 stock me, in your head? i havent even played you today or this month or last month tard a$$

stop trying to be annoying

Lobos

Smash Master
With some help from Chibosempai we have the coding correct for the live feed!

On the left you will see the match, and on the right you will see the players, and below is a chat room!
Check it out here

Live feed will be available all weekend, and there will indeed be commentary :)
Join us!

Jash better show up!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im still hot over that boss in the rain comment :embarrass

teaming with someone ive never even seen play before. it worked out for me and lobos though. hopefully it works out again

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
theyre putting up pools tomorrow? is this both singles and doubles pools? and what time?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Kinda excited for pools and nervous about it at the same time. Ether way I have to play on point reguardless to make sure I make it out. Wether the polls is tuff or not, I have to fight 100% top shape. But guess it would cool me down some just to see what I have to deal with and it not be a surprise.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
...lol. i didnt notice the title change until you told me. ill be ****ed..

i start to wonder how much the outcome will be effected of the pools with people knowing what type of characters they'll be playing

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
i registered a while ago ad im still not up on the list.

best be in that pool lol

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
They just about never update that list.

I'll take a few mm's I guess. The odds of me winning are probably about 10% or less so I'm not going above one dollar. It's just that having money at stake somehow makes the match more interesting.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I play TL. I can play a little Kirby but my odds drop to 7% with him. All matches will be my TL against any character you aren't your best with (unless you want to be mean).

Who wants my money? First five or six to ask get. Anyone else... We shall see.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hopefully You all update the Registration list and put everyone in the pools correctly...cause it wouldn't be right for people to have to pay extra when they registered on time and you all just decided not to put us in Pools...But I'm sure you all are more organized than that.....

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
shadow moth u vs my mk or snake or rob.

anyway having pools early is freaking great. how should we look for our names?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
They just about never update that list.

I'll take a few mm's I guess. The odds of me winning are probably about 10% or less so I'm not going above one dollar. It's just that having money at stake somehow makes the match more interesting.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I play TL. I can play a little Kirby but my odds drop to 7% with him. All matches will be my TL against any character you aren't your best with (unless you want to be mean).

Who wants my money? First five or six to ask get. Anyone else... We shall see.

ooh ooh me me me! I main sonic so you probably stand a decent chance.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I think these pools are a bad idea. I'd rather not know until the actual tournament and it could cause issues.

Lobos

Smash Master
The final list had about 217 people. The attendance list on the first page isn't the updated list. The list below is missing about 50 people with the reason why.

http://www.editgrid.com/user/solidjake/Apex_registered

"(Spreadsheet does not update automatically)
WE ARE WORKING ON GETTING A LIVE REGISTERED USERS LIST UP, WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!" ~ Solid Jake

Shadow Moth - TL dittos!

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
What are the chances of melee doubles being done by 5?

Better Question: Do you think the Melee doubles tournament will be winding down around 5?

I am not doing singles and trying to get to my Soccer game instead.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
So I know I'm a terrible listener and I thought I saw something about the list not being updated or something. Pretty much I registered like 10 times and it kept giving me an error. I checked one of the previous lists and I was on the list. The most recent list I am not on however. I just want to make ultra super sure that I'm on the list cause I don't wanna drive for 10 hours to have to pay an extra 5 bucks.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Fatal your sig is very sexy.

I hope my pool is all metaknights ^_^ Metaknight is like the only matchup that is easy for me lmfao. Or a pool full of falcons...

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Alright peoples, I got another car of MI set to come. And we have some IC lovin' with Lain and Omni in the second car, so MI is going to represent at this tourney even without Anther ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom