• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
GIMR can you take me off the first post for offering housing? I don't have a whole lot of room and basically I only want to house ROB players and their cars.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Let's be REAL about ic chain grabs ok????

1. Have you EVER heard of an ic player winning a National or very BIG tourny?
2. Why take something away from a character who doesn't even place very high in tourny ALL the time?
3. Would it be fair to make that character worse than it already is?
4.If you played with ic's you'd know how hard it is to grab with them.

BUT...............Idc there not my main :laugh:

Lain come to this!!! we didn't get to play at cot4 :(

PB&J

Smash Hero
Let's be REAL about ic chain grabs ok????

1. Have you EVER heard of an ic player winning a National or very BIG tourny?
2. Why take something away from a character who doesn't even place very high in tourny ALL the time?
3. Would it be fair to make that character worse than it already is?
4.If you played with ic's you'd know how hard it is to grab with them.

BUT...............Idc there not my main :laugh:

Lain come to this!!! we didn't get to play at cot4 :(
no icy's won because all the icy mains suk in brawl thats why im going to be piking them up and **** the world..and im serious too...but i do agree with dont take the chaingrab away..

m2k--you better go to final round 12 punk

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i never said they didnt, i was just making sure thats what he meant. im aware of the advantage, but it still annoys me so i use other chars ^_^

meepxzero

Smash Master
people fail to see the point ice climbers have to approach to cg lolol. All the metaknights i see lain plays aginst hes chasing their ***** to try and grab them. Its sad people want brawl into a bigger campfest than it already is. If we had DDDs magical grab range and shield grab everything people do then yah it should be banned by all means. Would DDD mains rather have ice climbers grab range and keep their infinites? I think not.... People really should just try playing ice climbers b4 they really ***** about anything it doesnt matter how easy it is to do the cg if thats all you can do and cant play the character for crap than u wont win a thing with them.

This debate is as pointless as banning metaknight.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Shinku is probably the worst IC player I've ever seen. jk.

OR AM I?!?!

lulz.

*Tatsumaki Senpukyakus away*
Lmao.

IC's take a gamble.
If you land a grab, you take a stock.
If you don't land a grab, you can still win, but it will be much harder.
If you kill Nana, you gain a major advantage for the stock.

You either f*ck sh*t up, or get your sh*t f*cked up.

Shinku

Smash Champion
omni i got nothing left to say, only put it in your mouth remains.

and true meep, the reason i picked up ic's cuz brawl matches take forever.lol

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Pre - Registerring.

Just so everyone knows, this event and all future events will have mandatory pre registration.

The Venue for this is good, but not quite as large as CoT 4 so registration will be limited to 175 people! (Subject to change)

How to Register:

Go to www.ECRC2k.com

• Make an account on the ECRC2k
  • Go to "Registration" in the "Tournament" section and click on "Brawl til you Fall"
  • Scroll down to the bottom and fill out the form

Pre reg benefits us in many ways, but most importantly it will allow us to do the pools prior to the event and start it on time, no matter what.

Feel free to poke around the website, remember the ECRC is for and from the community, so with you we will continue to grow

And lastly if anyone took pictures at the event , and could send them to me i would greatly appretiate it.

See you at Event 2!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why Not just people play Peach on IC and get the job done?

Also, need a good teammate for this, come on man. anyone good wanna team with me?

boss8

Smash Hero
i might team with ninjalink for this since i havent teamed with him at all...korn you can team with forte......

candy you can team with slikvik...deez...kadaj....or CK...take your pick....if not them then somone else...

i think candy needs a partner.....

Bouse

Smash Ace
If anyone's willing to team with an inept ZSS/Ike player be my guest. I'd prefer to not join in on the team play fun stuffs.

Shinku

Smash Champion
LOBOS, if i go to this, ill team with you cuz im crew sucks ****. krimzon balls for the win!

dun worry i use snake/metaknight or maybe dedede for teams

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Just so everyone knows, this event and all future events will have mandatory pre registration.

The Venue for this is good, but not quite as large as CoT 4 so registration will be limited to 175 people! (Subject to change)

How to Register:

Go to www.ECRC2k.com

• Go to "Registration" in the "Tournament" section and click on "Brawl til you Fall"

Pre reg benefits us in many ways, but most importantly it will allow us to do the pools prior to the event and start it on time, no matter what.

Feel free to poke around the website, remember the ECRC is for and from the community, so with you we will continue to grow

And lastly if anyone took pictures at the event , and could send them to me i would greatly appretiate it.

See you at Event 2!
Hey Jake, the event form is not working. It gives me SQL database errors about duplicates- you may want to check the structure of the database.

Albert.

Smash Master
do you know if anybody is goign to be able to provide housing or cheap housing for any smashers?
The deal Inui had for CoT IV was pretty awesome.

I just need somewhere cheap or my parents will DEF... say no.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

How to Register:

Go to www.ECRC2k.com

See you at Event 2!
I'm getting an error message every time I try to register.

LOBOS, if i go to this, ill team with you cuz im crew sucks ****. krimzon balls for the win!

dun worry i use snake/metaknight or maybe dedede for teams
Shinku you and I should team. Just saying =3

Jesusdragon737

Smash Cadet

How to Register:

Go to www.ECRC2k.com

See you at Event 2!
On that registration form there's no place to put anyone you're briging who doesn't have an account. So are you not allowed to just bring along people? They must sign up also?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Hmm that is very odd i just tried it and it works fine for me
Are you registered with the website and such?

On that registration form there's no place to put anyone you're briging who doesn't have an account. So is it not allowed to just bring along people? They must sign up also?

For that, if theyre not playing it shouldnt be an issue
if theyre going to enter the tourney, they need ot make an account.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
It says I'm making a duplicate entry for the tournament? It's like my first time using this website ever. My sn is sage there.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Hmmm, things should work if your are logged in prior to registerring for the event
We are working on it

you must have an account in order to register properly

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I have an account. I tried to register before I had an account and it said I was making a duplicate entry. Then when I got an account and tried again, still said the same thing. I changed my name for the tournament both times so it couldn't have been a duplicate entry. >_>;

Could you check if I signed up or somebody else named sage signed up?

Jesusdragon737

Smash Cadet
Now that COT4 is over, do you know whether or not this will turn into a 2 day tourney? COT4 didn't end up being a 2 day tourney, and there were more people there than will be here.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I have an account. I tried to register before I had an account and it said I was making a duplicate entry. Then when I got an account and tried again, still said the same thing. I changed my name for the tournament both times so it couldn't have been a duplicate entry. >_>;

Could you check if I signed up or somebody else named sage signed up?

Yeah your not signed up for the event, dont worry about it the tourneys awhile away, we will try to fix this by end of tomorrow.

sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
So, I accidently tried to register before making an account, then I made one and tried again, and was told that their was a duplicate. Are you sure it wouldn't have just counted the previous attempt? And is there a place where we can see who is registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom