• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouse

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

Rei: Best random teammate evar.
SolidJake: I never knew what a hairy asscrack looked like until this tournament. Thank you for my future nightmares.
M2K: It was an adventure. On a boat.
Snakeee: No, I will not cumonovafudinnuh.
Xivic: Just remember, use the pictures next to the items on the menu.
Crismas: Yaaaay stickers!
AlexStrife: Needs more cowbell.
Knightmare: I'm sorry I said I'd corkscrew your **** off. That was uncalled for. Or was that Snakeee? I think I just called your mother a *****... anyway... apologies.
Korn: Mirror matches are the opposite of fun you sick, twisted, demented person.
Lobos: Once you get through the spam you're a cool guy.
Undrdog + Company: Good to see some Harford County smashers at this thing.
Atomsk: I'm pronouncing your name Ah-tom-skuh. Deal with it you silly hippie *******.
ADHD: I forgot to bear hug you at this thing. This mistake will not occur twice.
Rookie: You're a tiny, angry person who's incredibly hyperactive. It now makes perfect sense that you play Fox. <3
Pyronic Star: One of these days, you won't kill me with Olimar. Most likely... you'll learn another character and kill me with that one.
Poyo: Clean your ****ed Kirby.
GIMR: Make those filthy Karate people get a cable modem.
Everyone else: A fun sweaty time was had by all. I think one of the pictures caught the back of my head...

If there was an AC unit in that basement it would have been a little bit better, but **** was it hot in there.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I rigged brackets???? I don't rig them, I had like 100 people look at it after we moved stuff around, meep got moved like 20 times, first he was in m2k's bracket, then he was at the top, then at the bottom, then he ended up in M2K's bracket again...It was really hard to balance it.

Oh well sorry if that's what you think, next time I'll put you far away from M2K.

Anyways, the tourney was still fun.

And thumbs/CK/plank, I play brawl all the time, it's too fun, sometimes its gets boring though if people aren't into it, but if people are into it, then it's always fun

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I was only there on the first day but good stuff everyone

some shoutouts

GIMR: nice job with venue and tournament
Pride: fun dittos but I still hate dittos
tant and EE: good **** getting out of pools
BMX: see you at gamepad
Oath: sucks that your controller got stolen
Md/Va: we need to STEP IT UP
SSR: ggs
ESOJ: ggs
everyone else: gg thanks for coming it was fun

In other news. Hat and me make a banging doubles team. lol
HAT and anyone make an amazing team HAT is too goodz at teams

meepxzero

Smash Master
I rigged brackets???? I don't rig them, I had like 100 people look at it after we moved stuff around, meep got moved like 20 times, first he was in m2k's bracket, then he was at the top, then at the bottom, then he ended up in M2K's bracket again...It was really hard to balance it.

Oh well sorry if that's what you think, next time I'll put you far away from M2K.

Anyways, the tourney was still fun.

And thumbs/CK/plank, I play brawl all the time, it's too fun, sometimes its gets boring though if people aren't into it, but if people are into it, then it's always fun
wow @ moving ME around 20 times. And u guys wonder why our region did sucky =D. I know more than half the bracket didnt wanna play me ever in tourney.

*blob*

Smash Rookie
This tournament was mad Fun, its cool that im getting the chance to learn each match-ups. Online Metaknight is nothing compared to offline. I know im a noob for saying it now but the difference is incredible. Oh yeah who won the tourney? i left pretty early.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Why is everyone talking about Melee vs Brawl?

SMASH 64 NEVER GETS ANY ATTENTION :(

I personally like Smash 64 more than Melee but the N64 controllerz are TERRIBLE which is why it needz to come to the virtual console.

Plus Kirby is Top Tier in Smash 64 ^_^

But at the same time I think he and Ness are the most overused characterz in Smash 64 :(

I dunno, what I like more, Brawl or Smash 64...

I need to try out Brawl+ xD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
wow @ moving ME around 20 times. And u guys wonder why our region did sucky =D. I know more than half the bracket didnt wanna play me ever in tourney.
all the MD/VA got moved around a lot, and so did new york, because I was trying to make it so that it was more balanced and separated by region

THe problem was that NJ took almost all the top seeds...Only Meep, Omni, Slikvik, Chu, Candy, and Boss got 1st seeds X_X that left the other 10 to NY/NJ/NE

Actually in the end the only person I didn't move was M2K I think.

I think the original bracket would've had Meep VS G-reg 1st round, which doesn't work obviously, hence the moving began

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Oh yea, he was really slick with Samus.
You were the guy who always used purple Samus right? I'm assuming so because of your font... And no one uses Samus...

bigman40

Smash Master
Straight-up regular Samus. MK is far too gay for my liking.

EDIT: Has the results thread been posted yet? I searched the Tournaments sub-section and can't find it. @.@
Still playing Samus huh rhyme? XD I would've been there if unfortunate events didn't happen so suddenly :(

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
clearly, all Atomsk needed was that AIM conversation we had from the day before when I told him he better **** this **** XD

good **** to everyone [and yo, Meep, saw that clip of you taking a match off M2K [Lobos's], good ****! That crowd was crazy for it being so early in the tourney.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I beat him on a Lylat, RC, and Frigate in losers finals

and i beat him on BF and Smashville in winners

CO18

Smash Hero
Wow i don't get how you handle bananas with D3, they're so annoying >_> lol

Can't wait for the vids :D
the answer is not think!!! thats what i do vs adhd on wifi, works better than me trying to think LOL

Diddy's pretty homo though. Im teamin with adhd for apex if afro can't make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom