• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocann

Smash Lord
i won't split next time, was just trying to be nice since atomsk wanted the trophy. Would have had no care or motivation to win when i know he wanted it so w/e. Next time I'll just go down and **** everyone up
you could have, you know... just given him the trophy

do you think forfeiting to him made it like he deserved it any more than if you had just given it to him after beating him lol

edit: chibo that post was too harsh, read what m2k said, nobody got taken advantage of or anything like that and nobody was a slimeball or anything, and all that other stuff is fine too, it's not like atomsk didn't do extremely well at the tournament and it's not like it's wrong for m2k to give him the trophy, it's just a piece of metal

chillindude829

Smash Master
atomsk didnt deserve the trophy though
i hope he remembers that every time he looks at it displayed in his room like its something he worked for and rightfully achieved.
i hope hes happy, taking the title away from "a friend" and "a fellow crew member"

completely inexcusable imo

the circuit gives points to the highest placing players who are the best. if your not good enough to get the points you want, ****ing step it up and don't try to get points that don't belong to you. this skews the results and rankings now for the ecrc2. but we have to deal with it, because these slime balls of players think its cool to take advantage of m2k because he's the nicest freicken player in the whole community. would ANYONE else do that? **** no. would atomsk had done it? **** no. im so ashamed of the things our community has come to.
money back
money back

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
-dead- @ chillin being a blatant jacka$$

jason you aren't 18 anymore so this **** isn't gonna fly

have some ****ing backbone, getting punked around by a 16 year old come on man wtf

don't split if you don't wanna ****ing split

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i like how these VA people think ;0

lol @ chillin

DK Smash : ADHD is all wifi lol ask him urself meng Atomsk jusss plays it off spare time.

Rocann

Smash Lord
lol who said Wifi helped them improve?
wifi can make a huge difference, just in learning matchups and getting smarts at the game, the only thing it can't teach you is learning how to do things like on reaction, like punishing rolls better, and the fact that people can do it to you more easily than on wifi

I never even played melee before brawl and I do alright basically on 100% wifi practice

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Umm if it makes you guys mad you can put M2K as first. It doesn't bother me either way tbh

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Yea all i asked was hey jason if you win and i get 2nd can i have the trophy? Then i turn around after beating ADHD and he says he forfeits.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
i won't split next time, was just trying to be nice since atomsk wanted the trophy. Would have had no care or motivation to win when i know he wanted it so w/e. Next time I'll just go down and **** everyone up
If people have a problem with you and atomsk splitting then they should step it up and prevent you two from being able to make the decision.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
We are not excatly cool and I can't recall one time you put me down. honestly after I said I got close to beating you when we played. I was expecting you to say something like "I was not trying or etc." something on Inui's status.. But you did not. that I respected. So I'm just gonna tell you like this:

You have to understand where other are comming from. This is about skills, not friendship or pleasing someones needs. When people complain about you and how you always win and ****, do you care? I don't think you do. So you can't care about something like this that reflects skills from all over. Really with a point system. And as someone said. You could have played it out. if you was to win (yea I said if, I dont care, I'm not on that fanboy **** and M2K is not some god everyone needs to fear, I dont) You could have giving him the trophy if he really wanted it. Like "here I won this for you" No homo. I'm pretty sure you can understand. Just like that one tourny when people got cheated out of thier money in CT I think it was. forgot the mane of it. or was it in MD. But you get the drift.

And You right. Just win if you can. First for first as usual.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i hope he remembers that every time he looks at it displayed in his room like its something he worked for and rightfully achieved.
i hope hes happy, taking the title away from "a friend" and "a fellow crew member"

the circuit gives points to the highest placing players who are the best. if your not good enough to get the points you want, ****ing step it up and don't try to get points that don't belong to you. this skews the results and rankings now for the ecrc2. but we have to deal with it, because these slime balls of players think its cool to take advantage of m2k because he's the nicest freicken player in the whole community. would ANYONE else do that? **** no. would atomsk had done it? **** no. im so ashamed of the things our community has come to.
Shut up. You're completely ignorant about this situation and the relationship between Mew2King and his actual friends in the crew.

Mew2King didn't agree to forfeit. He suggested the idea himself. He also got more money out of the split. Mew2King got well over $300 while Atomsk and ADHD got something over $200.

Dark Peach said:
I was expecting you to say something like "I was not trying or etc." something on Inui's status
I am going to beat you in a Peach ditto MM.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
it's okay i just won't do it anymore people clearly hate it when i do it

but an fyi, i only do it with good intentions
No, YOU hate when you do it and you COMPLAIN for POSTS AFTER POSTS ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY YOU'VE LOST. If you don't want to do something, why do it? You aren't ******** Jason, if you say no to a friend, the world will continue. >_>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll wait for the johns on why you lost to me with my own main and a character I breath like fresh air.

Let me give you a head start

"Only reason you won was cause Peach is not a high tier" ahahahaha!
I don't have any johns prepared because I am not going to lose.

If I do lose, who cares? I don't use the character at all. I'm doing it just to troll you, because it's very easy to do so.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

If I do lose, who cares? I don't use the character at all. I'm doing it just to troll you, because it's very easy to do so.
Pretty much done with trolls. But I am doing this for some easy cash. if trolling gets me money, oh please don't stop

thumbswayup

Smash Master
It's cause no one practices Brawl anymore here lol. I mean I still see everyone going to tournies but there aren't smashfests everyday and people training like crazy anymore.

ANTi_

Smash Hero

ok now you're being a **** lmao.

meepxzero

Smash Master
Atomsk never beat M2K, here is what happened

Atomsk forfeited to M2K in winners (I'm pretty sure, since I never saw them play)
Atomsk played ADHD in losers, won again
Atomsk wanted the trophy. Also, M2K doesn't need any help in championship points since he is leading them, while atomsk had a measly 1 point

Anyways, I hope everyone who didn't know me got to meet me today or yesterday. This tourney was mad good.

Some notes of what I did, and conclusion:

1. I DID THE SEEDING. Inui, Atomsk, OBM, God-Is-My-Rock all helped. If you didn't like your seed, tough. The bracket was one of the most fair and balanced brackets in the history of MD/VA tourneys. Good thing though, I didn't hear even 1 person complain about it, so that was good.

2. I RECORDED MATCHES. Teams finals, and a lot of good singles matches are recorded. I WILL NOT UPLOAD ALL OF THEM AND YOUR RANDOM FRIENDLY YOU PLAYED ON THAT TV. I will try to get the tourney matches uploaded. Also, the commentary audio file turned out great as well, and I should be able to merge the file with the video and make it work. Good stuff to Slik, Rei, Shinku, EE, Alex Strife and anyone else who commentated, it was pretty good over all.

3. So results with characters looks like this

1. Atomsk (Dedede/Olimar)
2. Mew2King (Metaknight)
3. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
4. NinjaLink (Diddy/Pit/Lucario) (and probably some others i didn't see)
5. Candy (Snake)
5. Omni (Metaknight)
7. Dazwa (Zero Suit Samus)
7. Shadow (Metaknight)
9. Inui (Metaknight/Snake)
9. Meep (Ice Climbers)
9. Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)
9. D1 (Falco/Metaknight)
13. Doom (Metaknight)
13. Kornn (Metaknight/Dedede)
13. ChuDat (Kirby)
13. G-regulate (Snake/Jigglypuff)
17. Darc (Marth)
17. Slikvik (Wario/G&W)
17. Pride (Yoshi)
17. God-Is-My-Rock (Mr. Game & Watch)
17. Hova (Peach)
17. OmegaBlackMage (Game & Watch)
17. HAT (Kirby)
17. Ksizzle (Metaknight)
25. EEvisu (Dedede/Marth)
25. Pyronic Star (Olimar)
25. Esoj (Diddy Kong)
25. Deez (Diddy Kong)
25. NeverKnowsBest (Fox)
25. Rhyme (Metaknight???)
25. Boss (Mario/Luigi)
25. BMX (Wario)

I was highest placing R.O.B.......... 33rd wtf, but I did use R.O.B in singles, I didn't feel like using snake against diddy or falco was a good idea, and that ROB was a much better choice, and then i cp'd with G&W.

heh unless NinjaLink used ROB...

Shoutouts

HAT- lets play more often, you're a fun opponent, but better yet, lets team sometime, we would do really well. You're one of the best team players around.
NinjaLink- Good job in pools, your diddy was downright untouchable for me. I need to step it, if you're ever up for coaching me sometime I'm down, you're an awesome guy.
D1- Thanks for kicking my butt, good matches. Your falco is good but also irritating but no johns I lost and you played a good game. Your metaknight is great too.
Deez- I'll step it up for next time. You've gotten a lot better too.
Sin- hopefully you'll come to more tourneys!
Inui- Although you have some nasty qualities that make you sometimes hard to get along with, you're not nearly as nasty in person. You should act on the boards like you do in real life. Good job making 5 bucks off of me though, and good low tier matches on saturday.
Atomsk- I promise to step it up. I got better at teams though! I take your advice a lot, practice with me on wifi sometime. Also, I think EE is honorary Enemy Controller.
JCaesar- You should enter singles so I'm not the highest placing R.O.B. See you tomorrow for Brawl+
Mew2King- Good matches on Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Stop beating everyone! Oh wait...
Azen- Where were you?
ChuDat- Sorry if i distracted you, I didn't mean to interfere with your games. Next time I'll just wait till you finish your matches to talk to you.
G-reg- good stuff
Hova- Good stuff, looks like I do play ROB sometimes even when I don't want to rofl
Meep- Almost had him... (Meep was the only person to take a game off M2K)
Bouse- Good stuff
Alex Strife- Good commentary, I won't ever mistake you for squall again rofl
EE- good stuff beating blob, lets train more and get better than everyone
Waffle- good stuff getting EE out of pools
Speculosity- see you sometime soon
Poyo- you're amazing, tell your dad that everyone wants you to come to more tourneys, since you're hilarious and you are a great cheerleader. Good stuff at IHOP
Zander- Good stuff at IHOP
Oathmeal- let's play more soon. We need to train!
Taj- Your dedede is good, I hope to see it more often in tourneys!
BMX- good stuff beating SSR, nice match
Slikvik- Sorry my controller didn't work as well for you this time.
K9- You should use Marth, I saw you using him in other matches, he's clearly your best.
TUSM- You're a great teammate! We did really well! Thanks for teaming with me, hope you had as much fun as I did.

More shoutouts in the results thread.
:laugh: right fairest brackets. I was hearing under the impression people rigged it so i could take m2k out early or i was the only one that had the best chance... This same sh its been going on since melee -_-. I MAY have a chance, but i dont really want to play him THAT early, but watever. This feels like a repeat of cot4 and i had to play him 3rd round again even with my first seed.

I kinda wish i played more of the top placers. >_> but yah shadow, you definitely beat me convincingly good ****!

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace

there's a life salesman on line 1. Please pick up and see what he has to offer...

And a double f**k u for making mad ppl sick at that NYC tourney... Me included

Deez.

Smash Lord
Well... in my opinion I think the people who want to split, should just go ahead and split. but at least play it out and make it interesting for the fans. that can't wait for the results. I mean NJ isn't the only region that does it. we do it too. when H2YL wins they split it since there in the same crew. I mean why not split it with the people in the same crew. I know if i made it to Grand Finals or whatever and I had to play it out with one of my crew mates i def wouldn't mind splittin it. Im pretty sure everyone else would do the same thing if they were in there spot. anywayz shout outs to the following:

M2k- your clearly on a different level.
Atmosk- Makes brawl entertaining to watch.
ADHD- your Diddy is Amazing.(love watchin you play)
NinjaLink-GOD ****! where did you learn to play Pit? LMAO!
Omni- good **** for reppin MD/VA
Candy-Sigh... Sad face."best mtches Adhd and yours"
Boss-Step it up mah dude. Just main Mk. LOL
P~S-No Herb repeat? sad face.
kSizzle-I WANT A REMATCH!!! lol.
Shadow-LOL our money match was epic. lol my gimp at end saved my *** lol.
SiN-STICK TO LUCARIO!
D1-****. Adhd had your ticket this tourny. :(
Blob-our friendlies were fun as hell.
Snowball-Im taking off the pause button if we play again.LMAOXX

Good **** to everyone. and Gimr and Aposl the tourny ran real smooth. good ****.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Just made it to my gf's - weekend was alot of fun
i see some arguements about 1st / 2nd and i will fully read the thread in a day or 2
im going to be rather busy @_@

good **** everyone.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
why are the majority of people whining the ones that didnt show up to the tournament?

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I came I saw I..failed =/ nah ADHD and G-Reg were too good. Knocked me out of pools.

In other news. Hat and me make a banging doubles team. lol

Also Deez we need to have another money match. I'm sorry bout the horrible way I played after that loss to ADHD. I was just upset. Shouldnt let a game get me down like that. =/

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
ahhhhhh man just got home this **** was sooooooo much fun and it ran really well. good stuff to GIMR and his bro.

shoutouts in results thread :O

thanks for teaming CK was really fun XD

NEXT IS APEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone down for teams??????

LMAO at greg sleeping me 3 times with jiggs ur too good XD

next time i come to mdva i will come prepared ;P and we will become gods if ya know what i mean XD

<3 MD/VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom