• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Last time ADHD played Atomsk in tourney before this one ADHD won.

I don't think it's right to assume Atomsk auto won.

Anyways, who won between Atomsk and ADHD losers finals????

CO18

Smash Hero
Its prob a joke. Atomsk beating m2k 2 sets? Even a match is unlikely but 2 sets?? if this happened LOL ****

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
The results are a lie. This tournament never happened. It was all Mew2King's idea. He wanted to throw everyone off so he could **** them even harder.

Coney

Smash Master
holy balls @ atomsk. I told you this at the tourney but still, I LOVE your Olimar. Good ****, pal.

I was originally disappointed by my placing but being grouped with people like Lobos and SSR and only one win away from Boss, NKB and P~S makes me feel all fuzzy.

Also Blob. Blob should be getting a lot more recognition, man's Kirby is stupid good. Saw him take a set from ADHD in friendlies...

CO18

Smash Hero
yo this still dont make no sense wtf happened. Did they threaten to not take m2k home or some ish LOL

Why would he forfeit

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
It's M2K. It's obvious M2K was going to get first, but I guess since Atmosk beat ADHD, the two agreed to split and M2K decided to give him the title.

Regardless, Atomsk unleashed the beast. Great job, dude.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
stop **** yeaing, m2k forfeited

jason stop splitting with people that can't beat you and then complaining about how much money you have lost in brawl

Lobos

Smash Master
yeah playing shinku at the tourney in melee....all he did was chain grab me..>_>

NKB - you suck lol good fox I still got my revenge :)

plank - is your back sore?

Vids should be coming out within the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom