• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinku

Smash Champion
in conclusion

brawl sucks, melee is good
i couldnt agree more.

however as much as i want to quit brawl and keep playing melee, ill keep playing brawl cuz neverknowsbest inspired me to keep playing since ill be teaming with im next brawl tourney i go to.

that crew battle was ghey, ****ing popo n nana were black n red for christ sake, anyone would get confused, **** you boss lol.

also, lobos swallows. lmfao

shoutouts lata

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Splitting at the finals is so......... anti climactic.

What a bad way to end what seemed to be an awesome tourney.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
however as much as i want to quit brawl and keep playing melee, ill keep playing brawl cuz neverknowsbest inspired me to keep playing since ill be teaming with im next brawl tourney i go to.
Without a doubt we will ****.

also, lobos swallows. lmfao
ROFL!!! QFT!

<3 Lobos! THE FEBREEZE WAS SOOOOO FACKING FUN!!!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Atomsk never beat M2K, here is what happened

Atomsk forfeited to M2K in winners (I'm pretty sure, since I never saw them play)
Atomsk played ADHD in losers, won again
Atomsk wanted the trophy. Also, M2K doesn't need any help in championship points since he is leading them, while atomsk had a measly 1 point

Anyways, I hope everyone who didn't know me got to meet me today or yesterday. This tourney was mad good.

Some notes of what I did, and conclusion:

1. I DID THE SEEDING. Inui, Atomsk, OBM, God-Is-My-Rock all helped. If you didn't like your seed, tough. The bracket was one of the most fair and balanced brackets in the history of MD/VA tourneys. Good thing though, I didn't hear even 1 person complain about it, so that was good.

2. I RECORDED MATCHES. Teams finals, and a lot of good singles matches are recorded. I WILL NOT UPLOAD ALL OF THEM AND YOUR RANDOM FRIENDLY YOU PLAYED ON THAT TV. I will try to get the tourney matches uploaded. Also, the commentary audio file turned out great as well, and I should be able to merge the file with the video and make it work. Good stuff to Slik, Rei, Shinku, EE, Alex Strife and anyone else who commentated, it was pretty good over all.

3. So results with characters looks like this

1. Atomsk (Dedede/Olimar)
2. Mew2King (Metaknight)
3. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
4. NinjaLink (Diddy/Pit/Lucario) (and probably some others i didn't see)
5. Candy (Snake)
5. Omni (Metaknight)
7. Dazwa (Zero Suit Samus)
7. Shadow (Metaknight)
9. Inui (Metaknight/Snake)
9. Meep (Ice Climbers)
9. Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)
9. D1 (Falco/Metaknight)
13. Doom (Metaknight)
13. Kornn (Metaknight/Dedede)
13. ChuDat (Kirby)
13. G-regulate (Snake/Jigglypuff)
17. Darc (Marth)
17. Slikvik (Wario/G&W)
17. Pride (Yoshi)
17. God-Is-My-Rock (Mr. Game & Watch)
17. Hova (Peach)
17. OmegaBlackMage (Game & Watch)
17. HAT (Kirby)
17. Ksizzle (Metaknight)
25. EEvisu (Dedede/Marth)
25. Pyronic Star (Olimar)
25. Esoj (Diddy Kong)
25. Deez (Diddy Kong)
25. NeverKnowsBest (Fox)
25. Rhyme (Metaknight???)
25. Boss (Mario/Luigi)
25. BMX (Wario)

I was highest placing R.O.B.......... 33rd wtf, but I did use R.O.B in singles, I didn't feel like using snake against diddy or falco was a good idea, and that ROB was a much better choice, and then i cp'd with G&W.

heh unless NinjaLink used ROB...

Shoutouts

HAT- lets play more often, you're a fun opponent, but better yet, lets team sometime, we would do really well. You're one of the best team players around.
NinjaLink- Good job in pools, your diddy was downright untouchable for me. I need to step it, if you're ever up for coaching me sometime I'm down, you're an awesome guy.
D1- Thanks for kicking my butt, good matches. Your falco is good but also irritating but no johns I lost and you played a good game. Your metaknight is great too.
Deez- I'll step it up for next time. You've gotten a lot better too.
Sin- hopefully you'll come to more tourneys!
Inui- Although you have some nasty qualities that make you sometimes hard to get along with, you're not nearly as nasty in person. You should act on the boards like you do in real life. Good job making 5 bucks off of me though, and good low tier matches on saturday.
Atomsk- I promise to step it up. I got better at teams though! I take your advice a lot, practice with me on wifi sometime. Also, I think EE is honorary Enemy Controller.
JCaesar- You should enter singles so I'm not the highest placing R.O.B. See you tomorrow for Brawl+
Mew2King- Good matches on Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Stop beating everyone! Oh wait...
Azen- Where were you?
ChuDat- Sorry if i distracted you, I didn't mean to interfere with your games. Next time I'll just wait till you finish your matches to talk to you.
G-reg- good stuff
Hova- Good stuff, looks like I do play ROB sometimes even when I don't want to rofl
Meep- Almost had him... (Meep was the only person to take a game off M2K)
Bouse- Good stuff
Alex Strife- Good commentary, I won't ever mistake you for squall again rofl
EE- good stuff beating blob, lets train more and get better than everyone
Waffle- good stuff getting EE out of pools
Speculosity- see you sometime soon
Poyo- you're amazing, tell your dad that everyone wants you to come to more tourneys, since you're hilarious and you are a great cheerleader. Good stuff at IHOP
Zander- Good stuff at IHOP
Oathmeal- let's play more soon. We need to train!
Taj- Your dedede is good, I hope to see it more often in tourneys!
BMX- good stuff beating SSR, nice match
Slikvik- Sorry my controller didn't work as well for you this time.
K9- You should use Marth, I saw you using him in other matches, he's clearly your best.
TUSM- You're a great teammate! We did really well! Thanks for teaming with me, hope you had as much fun as I did.

More shoutouts in the results thread.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Interesting results. Next time, a Peach will hit top 7, I'll make sure of that.

Good stuff to NL (though he always hits these numbeers so nothing new)

Good **** to shadow though. My favorite meta.

Rocann

Smash Lord
stupid political nonsense between friends that goes on at the top of tournaments is inexcusable

what if it would've come down to an almost tie between points between two people but somebody that has points that probably doesn't deserve them (what I mean to say is that atomsk probably wouldn't have beaten m2k) wins out in the finals...

this is supposed to be some official circuit that represents not just the east coast but smash in general, it just looks bad

Lobos

Smash Master
Mann so the people got ripped off of a grand finals..

lame.
lol seems like everyone from NJ just quits when they fight m2k.....I actually got him down to 1 stock in our match......too bad it was in the 2nd round :ohwell:

if only we had a "mango" for brawl lol

D

Deleted member

stupid political nonsense between friends that goes on at the top of tournaments is inexcusable

what if it would've come down to an almost tie between points between two people but somebody that has points that probably doesn't deserve them (what I mean to say is that atomsk probably wouldn't have beaten m2k) wins out in the finals...

this is supposed to be some official circuit that represents not just the east coast but smash in general, it just looks bad
if you just beat them, you can stop them from doing it. the power to do it is in your hands.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The only problem I see from this is that true skills can't be determind if the finals deal with 2 people who are friends or high ranked.

Bum does this when he ran tournys in N.Y. He split without the usual people who place second. Now as an example, Lets say I was granted second at one of his tourines. He would mostly likey fight me for first.

That seems to be the main problem here. and looks like friends>skills

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
lol seems like everyone from NJ just quits when they fight m2k.....I actually got him down to 1 stock in our match......too bad it was in the 2nd round :ohwell:

if only we had a "mango" for brawl lol
Personally I think Forte is our mango. He is too goodz.

EDIT: OO and good **** to Forte for taking NINE STOCKS in crews.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
****ing Care Bears!

stop **** Yeaing, M2k Forfeited

Jason Stop Splitting With People That Can't Beat You And Then Complaining About How Much Money You Have Lost In Brawl
***** Need To Stop Taking The Care Bear Drugs B4 Tournaments Sharing Pots And **** Then Later When The Drugs Wears Off Complaining About Things Lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
come to think of it i could of split with bum at Gauntlet but i just felt like playing. i guess people dont think about the crowds. lol

ALSO let me get this straight WINNERS FINALS wasnt played AND GRAND FINALS?

Rocann

Smash Lord
it's whatever when people split at normal tournaments; it's not their job to provide a show to an audience

when a tournament the results of which will have repercussions further down the road for players other than those splitting and those who may not have been able to attend to take matters into their own hands is when you run into issues

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wait a min. something is not right.

The one tournament that DSF came to (think it was in november) The grand finals was him and M2K but they did not wanna play it. They wanted to spit. But they were told they had to play it. so they did. (I heard they fawk around in the matches though)

So isn't it official that at tournaments like this you have to play it out?

Oath.

Smash Ace
BTW somone stole my Blue and Black controller it was Blue on the top half and Black on the Bottom half, it also had 2 stickers on the top half, wario and rob.. goodstuff stealing a $20 item

PRiDE

Smash Lord
lots of fun. will post shout outs in result thread.

Oh, I too, am not a big fan of splitting.. VERY anti climatic and not fun for the spectators..

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wait a min. something is not right.

The one tournament that DSF came to (think it was in november) The grand finals was him and M2K but they did not wanna play it. They wanted to spit. But they were told they had to play it. so they did. (I heard they fawk around in the matches though)

So isn't it official that at tournaments like this you have to play it out?
yeah thats when M2K was ike lol
lots of fun. will post shout outs in result thread.

Oh, I too, am not a big fan of splitting.. VERY anti climatic and not fun for the spectators..
i do it for the kids :)

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
come to think of it i could of split with bum at Gauntlet but i just felt like playing. i guess people dont think about the crowds. lol

ALSO let me get this straight WINNERS FINALS wasnt played AND GRAND FINALS?
so ****ing lame, im glad adhd doesn't do this stupid ****

props on third adhd, whoop atomsk's *** next time so there can be finals vids like there ALWAYS ARE AT TOURNAMENTS, A$$ES

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
atomsk didnt deserve the trophy though
i hope he remembers that every time he looks at it displayed in his room like its something he worked for and rightfully achieved.
i hope hes happy, taking the title away from "a friend" and "a fellow crew member"

completely inexcusable imo

the circuit gives points to the highest placing players who are the best. if your not good enough to get the points you want, ****ing step it up and don't try to get points that don't belong to you. this skews the results and rankings now for the ecrc2. but we have to deal with it, because these slime balls of players think its cool to take advantage of m2k because he's the nicest freicken player in the whole community. would ANYONE else do that? **** no. would atomsk had done it? **** no. im so ashamed of the things our community has come to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom