• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Almas

Smash Lord
Willz/Brado, I would like your mobile numbers.

According to my coach booking I arrive at 4:20. I leave at 7:20 on Saturday.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Well I am going into town to catch the bus to Anstey tomorrow. I can meet Almas in town if he wants...

Brado

Smash Lord
We may have to chill at callums for a bit, I need to see what time I'm allowed my house from.

Anyone else wanna stay over mine tommorow, there's a spare place seeing as Yen isn't now...?

Almas

Smash Lord
Should I bring my setup? Will there be a Brawl+ setup? Will see you then Brado.

Brado

Smash Lord
Awesome dude, btw if your thinking i'm a brawler, i'm not -_- i might even prove to be competition for you on melee ;]

@Rake

Idm when you come over dude, but obviously the earlier the better, you remember what house it is right?

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
By doing no work, having a **** teacher and not caring about achieving a high grade. I really care about my future.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Couple of quickies:

Willz, there a shop near where u live? Or shud i bring food with me.
Also, i'm def gonna bring my laptop.

Brad, there a sleeping bag or sumthing i can use so that i don't have to bring mine? Cos a laptop takes up most of the space in my bag so id probs have to bring two bags if u don't have a sleeping bag :/

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Should I bring my setup? Will there be a Brawl+ setup? Will see you then Brado.
I'm bringing my brawl+ and my regular brawl for a setup. :B

Be warned though, as I'm using the 5.0RC1 codeset with the GSH1+ character PACs. I prefer the extra hitstun. :B

I'm considering bringing my laptop but ... would I has internutz? I'd probably have to bring it if people complain about the character files and I have to load the official ones onto my **** SD card. Or if people complain about my music and I have to remove it >>

Calzorz

Smash Lord
we arrive in leicester for 11:23 is that a good time to arrive? kmac and trio ring me when ur in scunny and il accept any mms this fest so if u want a few games vs me just tell me (probs wont be many brawlers who will want to but ah well) as i said im brining my sd card for replys for one wii or if kmac brings his or w/e il talk to him about it anyway cya all on sat

Almas

Smash Lord
Grrrr, I just missed my coach.

I will be arriving at Leicester at 5:50, after having shelled out another £20 for a coach ticket. Srsly ridiculous prices. I will make up for this cash deficit by winning tomorrow.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Aaah that really sucks man, hope you get to the finals just for that lol. Wouldve been awesome if you coulda gotten sum of my crew to this but i bet theyre reluctant lol

On that note, I really think more ppl should watch finals. I remember brad's fest where only like 1 person was watching the finals, which is a pretty poor effort all round. PH2 was awesome for this (although only one person from my crew bothered to watch my final >.>) and i think ppl should def be watching the finals over playing friendlies. U'll probs learn much more this way.

J03

Smash Master
guys: im deffo not gonna be able to make this =/. gotta work which sucks but meh. basically does anyone fancy a trip to manchester before christmas? ill try to get coey and chaz here too, theres no constraint on date or anything soo anyone fancy it? we still need our MM tamoa =P

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Aaah that really sucks man, hope you get to the finals just for that lol. Wouldve been awesome if you coulda gotten sum of my crew to this but i bet theyre reluctant lol

On that note, I really think more ppl should watch finals. I remember brad's fest where only like 1 person was watching the finals, which is a pretty poor effort all round. PH2 was awesome for this (although only one person from my crew bothered to watch my final >.>) and i think ppl should def be watching the finals over playing friendlies. U'll probs learn much more this way.
for sure if someone tells me when the finals are on tomorrow, I'll go ahead and either watch or record it on my phone. (or both :chuckle:)

that reminds me. I need to shift all the videos off my phone. got no memory. :/

Tamoo

Smash Master
shame about not being able to make it :/

ooh wouldn't b able to do anything before christmas tbh, got my next few weekends fully booked.

Actually, looks like i'll be fully booked right up to the january ranbat, so awesome timing charles :).
Would like to pop back up at some time though :/, would have to be after jan tho :(

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Yeah I know. You'd have thought the bus driver would have known the bus was too tall.

Plus it happened in Leicester. rofl. Maybe we'll see bits of bus in the gutter and pick up souvenirs tomorrow. :B

Calzorz

Smash Lord
oh man how the hell did u find that link of a bus kmac xD was u checking news and it popped up lool doubt any1 will be on it we know or injured

Edit : nvm i read it more and 14 have been injured lol

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Calz If you arrive at 11:23 meet me with Calzum tomorrow then we'll all head to Willz house together?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Calzuuummmmm what time should I meet you tomorrow? can you meet me at the clock tower or something? ohh and how much is the bus to WHEEEELLZZZZ

Top Bottom