• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Clock Tower is a fine just text me saying what time since i wont be on the rest of the night(if you have it i think brado/willz gave you it if not text one on them)

Childrens ticket is £1.20

Calzorz

Smash Lord
sure i will meet you two i will have the legendary kmac and trio with me but well probs be stood outside train station as last time il get kmac or tiro to give you a ring calzum george meet us there too and calzum can pick us all up?

oh yea what you all think to my new signature made by azu thanks AZU TOO GOOD BEST JIGZ IN U.K ( brawl) dont get offended meele jigs

Edit: calzum and calzorz both 400 posts !?! OMG

FanDemZ

Smash Apprentice
Hi EM Crew, i'm Conor's +1. I'll be coming down from Nottingham tomorrow morning and hopefully be at the venue for just after 10am.

I'll be staying with Conor but I wanna play against as many Jiggs as possible as I have a lot to learn. Have not played in AGES and have never played any hardcore smashers so i'm really looking forward to this!

FanDemZ

Smash Apprentice
Awesome dude, i've read a lot of what you've said on the Jiggs threads. Would be great if you could show me some of the techniques in person as i would find it a lot easier learning that way. Conor needs some tips too so if there are any Sheik mains maybe they could help him out too??

L-J

Smash Ace
It kinda just occurred to me you guys aren't very far from Cambridge where I am in term time - if you guys have a fest on a weekend I'm free from work (doesn't happen that often lol) I'll deffo try and get to one :)

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Good games Almas, Brado, Calzum and Rake. I am 100% going to win each tourney tomorrow and no one can stop me hahahahahahaha.

But seriously. I'm starting the tourney when some of the people arrive. Don't want no delays. George I'd prefer if you turned up a bit earlier. But if you can't then fair enough.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hmmm when calz n trio arrive I could meet calzum at like 11:30 at clocktower so well all set off soon after then willz. We are winning doubles 2mo btw bbe

Brado

Smash Lord
Yayuhz FanDemz is confirmed, i'll be sure to give you some friendlies before the tourney starts, I'll be there early.

****z gonna be pro, me and Almas just had like a couple solid hours of melee and I'm fairly happy with my Jiggs. =D

Brado

Smash Lord
fucc, Me Rake and Almas are having some epic Brawl+ matches, I've managed to take money off both Rake and Almas lolloloo. ****z pro.

cancel Brawl and play Brawl+ instead

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
less than 2 hours till people start arriving get hype!!!

lol i got like 2 hours sleep last night i woke up at 3 feeling sick and didnt get back to sleep till about 6

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Hola Leicester smash peoples. What's going on over Christmas? I'm shipping home on the 19th (Saturday) and returning whenever I feel like it up to January 19th. I think Uni starts again on the 8th, or somewhere around there I dunno exactly.

Anyways, am up for travelling for smash. Hit me up with dates and locations and whatnot.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Willz Christmas Fest Results

BRAWLZ
1st Trio3 (Marth)
2nd Calzorz (Snake)
3rd Willz (Falco/Snake/Kirby)
4th KMAC (MK)
5th Calzum (ROB/GAW)
5th Tamoo (Olimar)
7th Rake (Lucario)
7th Brado (Ness/DK/Random)

MAYLAY

1st Tamoo (Jiggs)
2nd Almas (Peach)
3rd Yeniths (Sheik/Falco)
4th Trio3 (Falco/Marth)
5th Willz (C.Falcon)
5th Zunari (Falco/Marth)
7th Brado (Jigglypuff)
7th Calzum (Marth/Falco)

MAYLAY Doublez

1st Tamoo & Brado (Jiggs//Jiggs)
2nd Willz & Yeniths (C.Falcon//Sheik)
3rd Calzorz & Trio3 (Jigglypuff/Fox//Marth/Falco)
4th Zunari & Almas (Falco//Peach)
5th Fandemz & Conor (Jiggs//Falco)
5th Josh & Calzum (Samus//Marth)
7th Leliel & Navi (Peach//Marth)

good games all shoutouts later yeeeeeeeeeeee booooy

ALSO 200TH POST OMFG

OMFG

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Awesome fest guys i'll do shoutouts later

Hola Leicester smash peoples. What's going on over Christmas? I'm shipping home on the 19th (Saturday) and returning whenever I feel like it up to January 19th. I think Uni starts again on the 8th, or somewhere around there I dunno exactly.

Anyways, am up for travelling for smash. Hit me up with dates and locations and whatnot.

Sup dude it would be awesome to play you over the christmas break =D

EDIT: where free from like the 19th to the 4th jan

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
SHOUTOUTZ!!!!

Almas - ****ing missing your coach yesterday making me wait nearly 2 hours in the freezing cold weather. Great games yesterday and today. The set that SHOULD of been losers final was really awesome. I will defeat you next time!

Brado - next time... ¬_¬ Thanks for bringing the scart converters though dude dunno what I could of done without em!

Bloodbowler - Nice to know you'll be back soon dude. What you up to next Sunday? You could come round and play! =]

Calzorz - Good games on Brawl dude. Imma train my Falco really hard and might start using Diddy as well. I wanna defeat you or Trio one day. =]

Calzum - 5TH PLACE IN BRAWL LOLOLOL

Conor - Nice seeing you again dude. You have got a very nice Sheik, great games and keep training!

FanDemz - Awesome meeting you man. I only got to have 1 singles game against you dude which sorta sucked. But your Jiggs seemed pretty **** good with all those rests you did on me & Yeniths in the doubles tourney. Keep it up!

Josh - Thanks for not flaking you n00b.

Kmac - 4TH PLACE IN BRAWL LOLOLOL + YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME

Leliel - Great seeing a new player join the scene. Hope you can come to more of these, unfortunately I didn't get to play your Peach. Lets play next time I see ya.

Navi - Don't think I played you Navi, but it's cool seeing you again!

Rake - GET RAKED ON B+ N00B

Rega - My Kirby combo on your Ike was the greatest Brawl combo OF ALL TIME. Sorry about not getting round to Brawl doubles, but I hope you enjoyed the fest!

Tamoo - You're too ****ing good on Melee man. Congrats to you and Brado for winning Maylay dubs.

Trio3 - Well done on winning Brawl Trio. You ***** me pretty bad in the Brawl semis. I'm gonna start playing Brawl more serious now. I wanna defeat you and Cal sometime. =]

Yeniths - WTF HAPPENED SON WE DIDN'T WIN DUBS WTFWTFWTFWTF... Next time =]

Zunari - I didn't get to play you ****it. NEXT TIME!

Thanks everyone for attending. Hope everyone enjoyed the fest!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Next Sunday!!!!

Okay I'm in the process of recording the BRAWL matches from today. Should be done soon. Watching Kmac vs Brado is lol.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
I love how eager you all are. Although I must say right now that I am horrified that you people let a Jiggs/Jiggs team win doubles. No johns. I'm up for almost any time except Christmas Day (The buses don't run).

Will be nice to see you all again, also I gotta break in my Brawl controller.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Rake - GET RAKED ON B+ N00B!
We played 1 b+ game and that was dubz and you had to quit. plus i remember comboing luigis down B into Up B twice in a row. 70% right there son!

Oh and I was Lucario Toon and Weegee, although i didn't use weegee in my brackets

ill do some shouts tomorow when im not dead

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
We played 1 b+ game and that was dubz and you had to quit. plus i remember comboing luigis down B into Up B twice in a row. 70% right there son!

Oh and I was Lucario Toon and Weegee, although i didn't use weegee in my brackets
I meant yesterday ******* and why would I put you used weegee if you never used him in brackets lol

I love how eager you all are. Although I must say right now that I am horrified that you people let a Jiggs/Jiggs team win doubles. No johns. I'm up for almost any time except Christmas Day (The buses don't run).

Will be nice to see you all again, also I gotta break in my Brawl controller.
Tamoo is hella good in doubles as displayed at PH2. So it was no surprise they'd win. Although next time me and lil George will own yall.

Lol, ty Willz. Cheers Will's parents for making all that food and for putting up with K Mac's swearing :laugh:
My dad says Kmac is very very loud as well lol

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Lol, ty Willz. Cheers Will's parents for making all that food and for putting up with K Mac's swearing :laugh:
Josh is posting :confused:

The very last match was very tence
i rly diddn't want double jiggs to win so gay :(

I'll do some shoutouts later

Top Bottom