• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Almas

Smash Lord
You just suck too hard trio. We never played any proper games, did we? I would have owned you anyway. I wrecked calzorz in a few games of Brawl. I think I made him cry.

J03

Smash Master
after christmas it seems, i imagine the next big thing is the london monthly which should get an immense turnout. BB you can stay at mine the night before to break up the journey if you were interested. as for EM i dunno, but i should be attending =). any fest where tw@ wins needs me there to shut him up

EDIT: me and pro with the one two comboooo

Tamoo

Smash Master
I'll **** u at brawl man, I believe I have an unbeaten record against u in competetive matches?

Can't handle my oli man.

What was the 3 stock actually? I genuinely can't remember the chars lol

The_Rake

Smash Lord
You was zzs, think i was either toon or lucario

first stock was me spiking you with your armor when you were hanging to the edge, the other 2 stocks i think were ledge gimps

then i won the next match we played :p cant remember who i used again =P

and did we play each other in brads tourney?

Calzorz

Smash Lord
You just suck too hard trio. We never played any proper games, did we? I would have owned you anyway. I wrecked calzorz in a few games of Brawl. I think I made him cry.
well u never got me below 2 stocks but even then i sandbagged lol xD

Brado

Smash Lord
Dude, I'm like so unsure on this weekend, like I think there's a couple people who wanna hang out with me, and I'd rather not turn them down tbh. >.>

I'll decide like tommorow.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Tamoo vs BB money match would be fun shiz to watch.
Extremely doubt it would be fun.

Actually it might be fun for you cos apparently (I actually heard this from the brawlers at PH2 lol) you ride Tamoo hard, something to do with him playing jiggs lol.

Plus you MASSIVELY overestimate him since you predicted him getting fourth and actually in front of Frostbyte I think it was lol :confused: Talk about not knowing the scene. :confused:

Luckily Tamoo got ***** by Frostbyte in tournament so your claim got severely dismissed.

I would like to attend one of these sometime anyway just to **** up ****.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It was 2-1, not really **** :s

And it wouldn't be the first time i place higher than frostbyte :p
Wouldn't be the first time you lost a £75 MM.
Oh yeah it was :confused:

But you cling onto placing above Frostbyte at a monthly because monthly results obviously convert to National right??? :confused:

lol At dave though getting sympathetic to your depression and reducing the money you owe him to £25 instead of £50.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Any Jiggs match is boring to watch unless it's Mango imo. Same for Peach unless it's a good Peach like Armada (although people like VA have pretty sweet Peaches as well).

Prof I've asked you countless times to attend these but you always say NEXT TIME. You better ****ing attend the next one no ****ing johns.

And lolololol. £75 MM? Talk about ******** xD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Actually the frostbyte thing was still **** if I am to comment about it since I avoided it cos I was wrong.
I have my references. Just cos the set is 2-1 doesn't mean you didn't get *****.
It just means during the set you one a game.
And I heard from sources you did get ****, so to bring up what I said before.....

Luckily Tamoo got ***** by Frostbyte in tournament so your claim got severely dismissed.
Get *****, get 13th.

And I do know what happened.

Oh, you asked how I know? :confused:

Well for one the ENTIRE incident was on smashboards where the bet was declared and the terms AND Dave was telling me about it while we were waiting for the coach.

If you didn't place top 5 then he got £25 and if he PERSONALLY knocked you out of brackets that would be £50.
So you owed him £50 but then he said he felt sorry for you cos you looked all sad and stuff so he reduced it to £25.

I WOULD HAVE STUCK MY HAND OUT AND TAKEN IT ALLLL!!!!

The Filth

Smash Lord
All I see in this past couple of pages, is horrendous asspain.

Seriously.

I can't even tell what half the asspain is about either.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I think any good peach is interesting to watch.

prof wanna come up to the next one? lool I know we keep planning these but we need to actually make one.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
All I see in this past couple of pages, is horrendous asspain.

Seriously.

I can't even tell what half the asspain is about either.
loool.

Some of it's about how Tamoo did a bet which had A LOT of different terms but the basic one was he had to place atleast 5th at a National tournament was extremely unlikely cos there were obvious better players then him.

He was soooo confident in his placement of getting 5th.

He NEARLY didn't even make it out of pools in a jokes set which everyone was watching and as soon as he got into brackets he didn't win a game placing him 16th.

The other part is him getting ***** by one of the people he was meant to place infront of which was Clockmire and Frostbyte lol.

Also there's a bit of me ****** around in the thread somewhere.

I think any good peach is interesting to watch.

prof wanna come up to the next one? lool I know we keep planning these but we need to actually make one.
I seriously think it's about time I do lol.

I've been wanting to come to one of these anyway, pretty sure some of the EM players won't like me so even more reason to come down lol.

Plus I need to **** some of these dellusional cos they have NO idea of the scene.
Let's discuss it when a date is made for the next one.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Plus I need to **** some of these dellusional cos they have NO idea of the scene.
Let's discuss it when a date is made for the next one.
Bit harsh calling them delusional man, I don't think any of the EM smashers asides from Yen have travelled for melee =]

Wouldn't want to play IN Em though, ****ing jiggz everywhere by looks of things.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
oh kool tiro won again, (calzorz :() hope to see you guys at the london fest in jan, its gonna be sick!!

p.s kman, deathgazer and retroking were all sandbagging against me and good shiz tamoo on getting first

Top Bottom