• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
All vids going up right now

On my youtube account rather than the uk one cos i forgot to log out and into it :/

just search tamoo99, should be alrite to find.

If i have time, I'll sort out the vids into playlists so its easier to find etc.

Only full set is me vs yeniths lol, it was a pretty good set tho

Cheers Tamoo i always wanted to see a puff team gaying out

COEY

Smash Lord
yeniths - booney baby it was nice seeing you again at joes mate, hope you got to your lecture alright and didnt fall asleep on the train back. your really getting good now, duncan must have gotten alot better if he beat you in pools at ph2. and from what me and charlie could gather you improved alot just in the 2 days you were up here. read up some more and work on your di, i think thats definitely your weakest area at the moment, but thats actually the natural progression for most players so dont worry about it.

also your quite safe when you play your defensive game, and in general i advise you use that defensive aspect as it obviously suits your style more, just work on making your offensive game that bit safer and you should see another big improvement in your performance.

lastly mix up your edge guarding abit, if you keep trying to keep someone off the stage the same way everytime your just gonna make it easier for them to get back.

ps - dont attack from the ledge, dont jump into the ****!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
All of you, your side of the bracket was ********. Tamoo would of probably placed 4th if he didn't have to encounter me in losers quarters.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Lol.

And Brado shoulda place muuuuch higher, those olimar dittos were just games of luck/spam

Why the **** do we have to use the same chars in both games, of which the dittos of them chars are rediculous.

I remember sumone was watching the oli ditto and was just like srsly wtf :s

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'm not johning im stating what would of happened. Brado probably would of got 4th/5th as well if he didn't go random characters and used Olimar.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
and id have gotten 4th/5th if i didnt use aura against gaw

thats how it goes, no use saying this would have happened if you did this. the moments passed.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Guys guys.

You can't possibly argue against dittos being ***-backwardsly ******** now, can you?

Anyone who disagrees is both a gargantuan bumlord, and a definately windowlicker.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
YEAH. What Dooan said scrubs.

Wow 2033 posts and I started posting on this account again on Saturday. I NEED TO SLOW DOWN...

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Ț̡̤͔͕̰̭̻̭̠̲͔̖̮̲̭̌̀ͥ͆̌̔̈́ͨ̿͘͜͡ͅo̵̬̰̖̯̞̩̼̞͛ͦͫ̒ͦͭ͑̆ͥ̆ͦ̀̓̍́̚͘͜ͅ ̵̲̮̟͇͉͕͇̣̞̝̪͉̼̭̹̖̰̜͆ͤͨͣ̔͂̐ͬͩ͊ͯ̿͟i̸̬̼͎͉̻͖̼͍̖͔̺̮̺̒̃̀̋͛̾̋͂̍ͣ̊̎̒̈̈͜ͅn̵͎̮͙̞͙̤͚̫̳̤͈̐̐̿͌͗̊̐̽̽́v̭̝̭̻̙͒́̌ͭͮ̒̓̃ͮ̽̂͜͜ǫ̸̛̰͖̗̠̯̣̼̺͙̭̙̠̲̩͕̱̲͛ͥ̃͑ͦͪ̇ͦͅķ͎̱̜̹͌ͤ̃̌͊̀ͭ̾̃͘͟͠e̡̯̬̞̠͔̪̳̪ͥ̍͋̔͗͆̚̕͟͡͝ ̴͎͇̬̺͔̺̬͕̥̰̗͙̱̰ͥ̊̒̄͌ͯ͢ṯ͖̣̲̻͖̣̺̜̺̙ͬ̐͋̍ͤͨ́́̎̇ͪ́ͩͨ͆̂̉ͮ͜͠h͊͛ͭͣ̆ͪͭ͗̎̒̏̃͏̷̴̨̟̮̦͉̖̝̪͕͉̹̮̪͘e̢͎̗̤̩̝̜̥͇̠̬̣͚̥̞̞̭̠͊ͯ̏̒̾ͤ͢ ̛̿͒͆̓ͫͦ͛͏͈̘̤̺̬ͅh̵̷̺̝͉̮̪̻͚̬͍̹̤͖̥ͭ̐ͬ̑͒ͫ̉̽̒̐̒̑͋̀̕i̙͚͈͙̜̹̬̦̱͔̲͈̤͓͕̟͍͆͑̇̿́̀͠ͅv̨̛̬͈͓̲͔̏͊͛̈́̉ͨ̀̈́̉ͦ̿͊̔̂ͫ́eͧ͌̈́̎̃̇͡͡҉͓̻̭͉̩͔̞̫̱̺͔̪͙̙̩͓͙̼-̴̸̛̳͔̮̝̠̯̿̃ͥ͛̎͑ͩͮ͆̉ͥ͐́͘͢m̽ͧ̔ͩ̊̇̎͒̏ͩͤ̽͒ͬ͊̌̋ͤͭ҉̧͙͙̱̼̫̗̗̮͚̪̱̠͚̕͘͞ȉ̝̜̘̮̥̪̎͆͂̕͜͟͜͠ņ̸̶̯͈̹̳̖̘͎̹̺̫̹͖̊́͆ͧ̔̍ͣ͛̀̂̈̿́d̶̛̯̜̥̳͈͎̖̗̼̱͓ͯ̌ͮͦͣ͌̋ͤͧͫ̏̽͂̍̒̚ͅͅ ̷̵̢̲̯̯̫̲̑̅̒̍͊ͫ̾̑ͯ͟r̷̶̘͍͕̣̭̠͈̪͇̓ͪ̂̅ͣ̅̈́ͮͫͤͦͪ͂͛ͣͮ͛͊͜͡ͅẹ̴̷͈̲̆́͆̄ͦ̒̒̃͆̉́̚͝p̶̰̺̰͈̍ͣͥ̍̋͢ͅȑ̵̶̡͖̖͙̝͔̦̩̖̮̯̪̑̄ͬͧ͊ͦ̏ͦ̂̈̓̍e̢̢̖̙͎̪̺̜͖̭͈̣ͤ̊̄̎ͤ͆̑ͨ̀̚s̶̠̳͇̱͇̯̟͖͕͍̓ͫ̒̕͜͠͞ͅͅẹ̸̼̰̪͖͈͇̮̯̰̪̱̟͉͔͎͐͋̔̈́̽ͦ̿̀ͪͭ̋̐̂̒͂͛͘͝͡n̉͐̅̃̉̌͂ͭ̅ͥ͏̩̫͔̫̻̖̱̜͓̫̼͎̲̖́͘̕t̶̢̲͓̠̻̳͙̖̯̤̙͈͓̥̘̍͑̊̂ͯ̓̋͗̎ͯ͘͜͠i̹̝̣͓͓͒̓̂̐ͩ́n̴̠͈͈̝͐ͣ̄̒ͪ͋̀͝g̨͈͔̞̻̖̝̟̪̠ͣ̽͗ͨ͋̊͗̆̔̋͋ͦ͛̅̈ͭ̑̀̚ ̨ͨ̇ͤ͠҉̗̱͍͚̬̱̱̭ç̶̲̺̝̝͍̀ͭͩ̾̊͒͘͜h̺͇͓̥̳̤̯̪̲͔̺̥͈̮͗ͥ̐̀̓ͥ̌̐ͧ͐̅ͣͥ̔̀͞a̡ͭ͗ͬ̏̍̒̇ͤͩ̎̉͘҉̺̞̼͎̠̼o̡ͤ͑̂ͫ̒ͩͫ́͒̾̒ͤ́̚͏̭̺̺̯̭̦̞̗̰̩̰͈͕sͮ̍̏̇̃ͯ̒̏͆̒ͩ̾̄̂͂̉̚̚͜͠҉̴͚̗͚̻̙̝̟̘̩̝̟̦̦͉͟.̛̣̼̺͖̭̅̓̇ͪ͢͢ͅͅͅ
̨̙̰̥̺͑ͣͭͭͮ̎͡Ị̸̡̨̩͉̫̟̣̠̦͇͚̱͈̬̲͚ͪ̽̆ͥ͐̌ͦͪ̓͊ņ͔͚͍͕̦̬͎ͥ͑̇̊ͬ̈́͋͂̐̊v̵̜̤̯̩̲̲ͨ̐ͣͪ̒͛̅̀͗̀͑ͦ̆̂̇̀͟͟͝ợ̶̛̝̹̻̞̖͇̥͖ͣͫ̓ͨ̿̃͌̃̇ͤͦ̓͗̐͑̈̋ͧͧ͜͝k̡̥̦͈̻̘̥̜͈̥̻ͩ̔̿͛̆͒ͦͭ̅̒͗ͫ̌̇̈̎̈͢i͖̬̬͎͊̏̋̉̍ͤ̚̕͡ņ̴̨̮͕͈̘̮̜̼̙̻̭̠̦̤̟͙̓͌ͤ͐ͫ͂͑ͬ̿͊ͪ͐̊ͮ̒g̵̴̡̮̬͍͖̜̫̉̑͂́̉ͬ͒̊͛̔͗͡ ̡͇̖̜̼͈̟̭̙̣ͦ̀̽̊̔ͥ͘͞t̴̩̱̲̩̲̦̝̠̬̯̭̝̻͚͌ͧ̈́ͤ͑̑̄̃̔͗͒ͣ̓̊͠͡ḩ̥͔͙̬͍͈̯̤͇͉̘ͤ̇̔͒̋̋̈̒́̀͝e͙̗̹̍ͮ̈́͐̒ͫ̄̀̇̉͒ͤ̐ͦ̕͠͠ ͎̱͓̮̠̠̾ͪ̓ͦ͆͑ͯ̍ͥͩ̎̓̀f̨̬̟͖͇̺̜͐̑̓̀ͮ̏ͭͧͭ́̚e̛̅͂ͥͣ̿̆͆̀ͣ̅̎̊ͤ͋̎̀͆͏̮͈̲̺͖͓͚͟͟e͉̦̟̼̭͖̲̻̙̹̜͋̇̒ͥ͌ͦ̏̅͑̈́ͤ͋͑ͯ͌ͫ̚͝l̶̡̖̙̣͎̠͍̗͉̙̍̋͒̓ͧ͟i̤͖͕̫͖̟ͩͬ̿̍̓̀͘͜ͅͅnͬ̈́ͣͩ̀̚͡͏̵̦̮̙͓̩̪͇̯ͅg̸̢̱̬̻͓̹̀̂̐ͥͧ̍́ͦ̈́ͨ͊͢ͅ ̷̨̐̏̍̈́͂̚͢͏̘͎͔͉̲͓̝͙̻̫͔̥͚̀ͅo͉͎̞͇͖̊̊́̋͒̉̏̐̄̾ͨ͊́͊̋͑̍͠ͅf̵̈̍̔̑̏ͫ̓ͣ̔̽̃̾̊͗ͯͥ̿̀͢͝͏͓̮̻͔͙̫̤͉̼̯͕̭ ̦̯̯̺̯̲͈̬̠̙͚͌̾ͮͣ͐̄͛ͭ̉ͫͣ̈̚̕̕͜͡cͩͦ̅ͤ͋͊͒̀͟҉̺͉͎̪̞̳̬͙̞̗̩͍̜̜̣̮h̴̷̳͕͍̘̍̇̀͊̓ͪa̸̲̙͕͇̳̟̬̱̍ͦͩ̎͢͢͢o̸̢̥͚̱͖̻̲̫̫͔͔͇̝̲̥̮̒͌̒͌͒ͩ̿̓̂ͦͯs̙̗̭̟̱̯̘̜̝̘̺͕̬̝̩̤͕͌̓͆̏͑̓̎͛̓͋ͮ͛̽̓̓͛̆͡.̸̡̛̞̫͍̠͚̣̻̗̻͎̰͈̫͍̠͍̺̝͗ͩ̓̒ͬ͒͌̌͛̊ͧ̃̾̾͞ͅ
̬̹̟̖̼͎̹͎͔̪̉̓̎ͫͩ̉ͮͨ̆̏̊ͣ͒͂̉ͬͮ͒ͦ̀́W̸̧̢̠̲͓͍̲̥̫ͤ͛͌ͬ͆iͦ́ͫ̀̉̅͐ͪ̅ͤͥ̃҉̷̢̧̞̟̰̝̤̤͍͖̲̀t̸̼̻̞̘̱̝̗̼̘̗͚̝̔̎̔̈͒h̢̡̛̘̭̯̟̲̋͌̅͑̐ͣ̾͛̂̀ͩ͐͝͞ ̨̨̯̖̞̣̖̮͖͍̗̼̥̰̤̣̐̍ͥͧ͗͂͑̀͜ͅͅoͨ̀ͧͧ̀̕͜҉̺͖̝̟̟̼̗̜̭̻͕̙͚̞̘͓̻ͅͅu̵ͬ̿̓̔ͪͬ͝҉̫̳̖̞t̷̳̝̳̮̟͓͓͚̠̹̃ͭ̂̉̿͘͘͡͡ ̵̧̛̭̣̮͔͍͓̪̿̽̓̀̓́͗͊̉͢͠ó̭͇̼͓͕̤̖̜͕̟̺́̍̏ͣ̾̐ͫ͌ͭ́̚rͧͫ̒̎̊͒̾̽ͬ́ͬ̊ͩͧ͋ͧͧ̎͝҉̷̨̖̤̜̦̮̝̙͍͎̳̩̹̬̠̼̹̲͡d̨̻̻̖͈̭̜̫͚̯͉̣̙̥̜͐ͦ̏̿ͭͩ̆ͪ̽͋̈́̇̃͊ͯ̈́̿ͬ̀͘͢ͅȩ̩̘̜̙͍̙̫̥̘̯ͮ͒ͥͨ̎̀ͦ͂ͮ̈́̏͟͝͡ͅŗ̺͇͖͉̼̳̬͉͕͉͙̪͖̘͚̂͛ͭͨͦ̉̽́̚͘.̡̬̩͈͚̲͍̹̖̙͇͚̺͑̂̓̔̏ͥ͞͠
̵̢͍̝̲̞͉̩̼͉̹̪͈͚ͫͪ̃͆͗̂ͫ̅ͯ̅ͣ͗̊ͯ̕͠T̾̽͆̆͜͞҉͏̟̪̬̹͚̻͉̖͔͎̩̩͘h̨̛͖͙̰͕̖̬͙̪̓̌͒͊ͯ̽̊ͫ̍̌ͮ̈̄͊ͧͯ̌̂͌͜ẻ̢̈ͧ̆̈́̐̒ͯ̔̌͗ͨ̿҉̺̤̖̼͇̜͚̼̝͚̫̥͟ͅ ̨͍͎̣͎͉̙̖̼̗̗̮̲̞̝ͫ̇̔̐̊̄̄́͡͡Ņ̃͗̽͋͗̃ͧ̈́̌ͦ̽͢҉̞͉͇̦͔̫e̶̸̶̲͔̪̹̙̞̾̍̽̅̃̈́͊ͭ̇̑ͨ̽ͣͨ͗̚̕̕ͅzͩ̓̓̏͂ͤ͆̾̄ͬ̾̚͞҉̵̵̗͉͉͓̞͙͖̦̻̳͍͘p̶̵̡̖̖̺͍͇̖̤̤͈̲̟ͯ͗̋͂̆̓͟͞e̡̬͖̖͇̳̝͎̗̰̳̥͙͔͔̥̙̭͓̞̾ͬͪ͑̀͛͂̔̋̌̌̐̕͟͜͝ṛ̨̙̜̤͓͖̯̬͓͓̻̤̭͂̄́̎̉͐̌͌͡d̡̨̛͙̗̼̬̟̮̹̎ͪͯ̋̕ͅi̸̴̴̙̬̜̯̘͙̥̹̙͍̠ͤͣͫ͂̄ͯͨͦ͒̂̊̀̃͋͑͒̀̌̆͝ȁ̙͙̩̫͈̲͙̭̫͓̻̪͓͎̌̅ͯͬ̉̌́̀̕͜͟n̽̿̋ͩ̃҉̶̡̺̥̯̬̬͎̬͎̞̻̙͙͔ ͪ͆ͪͧ̂͐͒ͥ̂̉̒̍̚̚͏̛҉̵̪͚͎͕͠h̡̛̯͖̟̥͔̟̼̣̬͈͓̗͈̾̏͆͆̏ͤ̈ͨͯ̒ͣ̈́ͧͥ̉́̕͡i̋ͬͥ̾̉҉̷̧̟͕͇̬̣̜̼̲̘̤̭͇͢ͅv̶̸͈̲̫̯̺̖̲̺̈́̈͊̑̎͊ͧ͒̍͗͋ͪ̒͑ͤ͂̔̀͞e̸̴̒̽̓̓̔̐̿̔ͣ͒҉̹͎̗̝͍̤̯͕̮̣̜̮̜-̷̰͙̪̘̲͉̥̟̯̱̣͚͍̝͎͓̄̀̀̈́̈̈̌̈̓̾ͨ̒ͬ̈́̀͂̂͟ͅm̴̆ͩͨ̒͏̧̗̱͖̙̰̹̠͖̜͍͔̰͎͈͔̱̻͙ĩͯͭ̆ͫ͏̴͟͏̱̫̹͎ͅṅ̶̖͔̩̲̤͎͓̞͕̲ͧ̂̾̾̅ͥ͊̉͑̅̐͢͡͝ḑ͈̲̖͎͙͔̱̱͕̠̪̼̺̮̣̯̅ͧ͗͌ͤ̿ͫ͒̿̎͝͠ ̷̴̶͍̤̜̰͔̦̼̖̱̹̰̠͚͉̬̤͔̰ͪ̽ͫͫͣ̌ͧ̇̂̓̅̓̈̐ͦ̚͘͡oͦ͗ͩ̒ͪͧ͏͚̞̘̠̥̲̝̠̪́̀͢f͊̊ͥͭ̀͂̈̚҉̛̮̞̫͙̦̺̗̖̫̭̬̜̞͖̟̦̥͎̀́͟ ̵̪̭̗͕͍͉͍̠̰̙̦̘̯̪̣͓ͪͥͭ̋ͬ͊͞ç̧̨̟͚̞͕͉̖̫̼̠̙͈̬͊̆̑͆͌̎̽̓́ͣ͠h̴̶̺͓̦͙͖̜͎̠͓͆̆̾ͤ̀͜a̶ͦ̒ͯ̒̔̓͋͒̑̾ͬ̑̓̚͏̵̶̩͕̞͍̤̻̼͙̺̟̟̼̹͖̜̺̰͎̠͞ȍ̸̡̲͔̼͎̘̙͈̪̠̹̯̦͕̼ͩ̊ͦ̑̿͆̒ͥ̌̍̏ͧ͜ͅs̴̷̵̱̱̮̭̦̫̪̦͉͕̠̏͌̓ͩ̏̓̆̏͑ͮͧ̊͑ͯͯͩ̓̔͒́ͅ.̍ͣͯ́̌́ͮ̈̾҉̶̭̪͎̖͔̲̣̯̺͇̥͚̮̯̹̘̀ ̧ͫ͆͑͌͗͐͐ͭ͂̕͠͏̪̗͓̟̯̤͙͎͟Z̀̿̎̾̋̔͋̎̈̓́͐́ͮ́́̚͏͚̤̮̤̤̮̖̤̰̙̩̕͡a͖̺̰̹͙̫̟̻̳̮̰͊ͮͮ̓ͩͩ̐͆͊ͥͧ̎͐͆̿͢͟͜͠l̷̛̥͓̯̮̝̳͚̮͈̰̂̽ͥ̽g̏ͩ̓̽̂ͮͫ̐͢͟҉̷͎̲̲̩̭̳̭͕̳͍̫͡ǫ̵͓͙̳͍̱̥̝̩̗͙̮͉̼̻̻͇ͤ̌̈́͗͑͛̕͟͞ͅͅͅ.̵̛̛̍̐ͦͤͭ̎ͤͬ͊͏̳͎͉̥̤͎̠̭̻ ̇͂̽ͧ̔̑̏͒͆́̀̚̚͝͞҉͚̻̹͓̩
̸̸̘̪͔̝̟̘̯͙̓ͤͥ̐̎ͭ̔͛͐̇̄̚͟͢͝H̸̨̼̩̳̝̟͔̘̖͒̄͋̍͋̋̈ͭ̀͛ͩ̓͢͠ȇ̴̞͓̖̙̩̣̣̠̼̜͔̠̱͙̮ͦ̄ͩ̔͌ͪͦ͆͐́̚ ̶̡̫̰̞̬̻̦̰͖̥̩̈́̿ͫ̈́̂ͨ̈̋̆ͦ̌̂̾ͨ̏́̀͘w̴̨̞͖̹̠̘̰͉͖̄̇̌ͦ̽͢h̸̔ͨ̎ͦ͂ͭͩ͌̓҉̨̥̰̖̳̮̱̦͓̖̻̜̹̀͘ō̏̓̃ͬ͏̥͚̟̳͈͇͙͕̳̖̺̩̝͎͎͟͠ͅͅ ̛̪͈̠̦̹̩͔̺̠̠͚̜̯͈͍̞̉͆ͫ̂̒̀̿̐͂̽ͭ͆̏ͣ̅̃̕͘͜͡W̷̶̨̬̱̘̯ͥ͗͐ͯ̌͑͛ͫͣ͆ͪ͗ͮͭ͋̄̍ä̷̛̙͕̙̯͇̠̩͖͇̼̜͈̥̫̞́ͭ̿ͮ͊ͭ̆̃̚ͅi̵̸̛̛̱̼̖͙̞̼̫͙̼͕̬̙̤̊̅ͭ̏̄̇̀̾ͭ͂̒̃ͯ̊̋ẗ̵̸̪̤͇̙̤̾͋̎̔͒̍͋͒ͮ̒͊̒̄ͭ̏̕͝s̷̭͖̜̪͙͙̻͈͇̝̗͍̯ͥͧͩ͊̀́͝ ̓̔̐̂̎̀͟͢͏̨̜̻͉̭̼̱͉B̸͐̋̈ͤͥ͒͞͏̘̺̪̞̥̗̰̲̞̦̲̗̥͎ͅe̳͕̺̻̫̜̽͑̽̽ͩ̑̉͘͡͞h̗̲̤̺̣͕͓̘̻̞̝̒ͤ̓ͮ̆ͦ̈͂̈́̐̂͋͑ͪ͝i̴̵͈̟̤̦̰̥̺̜̖̳͗̎ͫ͂̏̈́̄͋̄ͧ͋͋͆ͯ͐͌͐n̷͎̫̱̟͕̼̞̟̠͔̳̭͉͚̦͇̤̉̎̈ͨ͗ͭͯͦ́͜͞ͅͅd̨̜̼͉͎͂ͪ̉̅̎̍̓̌̌͒̀̒̉̽ͮ͋̈́́̕ ̸̸̯͕͇̲͎̣͛̾̑̾̈̾ͪ͛ͤͯ͠ͅT̓̉͌̓͌̋͒ͫ́͒̅̋͏̷̨̘̟̣̲̬͇̦͓͎͟͟ͅh̴̡̟̩̞͉̳̘̫̼̫͈̳̻͆ͯ́̃ͩ̊ͦ̓ͮ̈́̏ͣ̏̚͘͢ḙ̝̳̝̝̦͓͍͓͖ͮ̔͊͑ͤ͐͋̊̾̄͘͘ ̧̃ͯ͊͊̌̉̿ͭͧͫ̓͑̓͆ͬ͑̒͏͚̖͎̬̞͚̳̞̤̺̯̙͜W̢͂̃͌͛̂̌̆͗̓ͯ͊̓͛ͣ͋͋̚͞҉̖̣̥̤͉̯͜͢ͅã͐̽ͦ̈́͑̄ͧ̾̓́̎̓̄̏̚҉̵̢̮͚̰̘͚̠͓͇͘ͅl̨̧̼͕̫͕̺̣̱͌̽͂́ͮ̑̑ͦ̕͜l̖͍̮͈̲̰̳̩͐̑ͧ̽ͥ͌͠͡ͅ.ͯ͌ͦ̌ͨ̊ͫ͗̎ͨ̃͑͐ͮ́͏̸̢̣̩̻̜͖̳̬̞̬͔͇͜͠
̷̢͈̲̘͙̖̦̫̳̐ͮ̎ͨ͊ͤ̏͐̽̉̈ͬ͊͆ͧ̚͘͢͢Z͉̬͖̖̄̆͒̇ͬ̃ͯ̆̾͛͘͢A̡̝̖̙̞̱̺̺̰̲̱̖͇̙̥͖̣ͨ͂ͫͨ̎ͧͦ̃̅̎͊̂͒ͥ͒̃̕L̈́ͭ̇̂̅͏̵͏͞͏̪̜̣̦̼̝͉̬̭̝̙͚̙͕͍̬̺ͅG̷͕̟͍̘̗̘͎͈̥͚̰̟ͤ͋͑ͨ̑͛̃̋͗ͭ͂̑ͯ̆̚͜͠ͅͅOͬ̉̋ͯͣ̓ͧͨ҉̕҉̥͓̦̹͔̰̰̮̘̳̻́!̎͐ͬ͊͛͝҉̟̼̖͍̝͕̯͙̹͇̺̟̹̱͎̘̪͜

Top Bottom