• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Brado doesn't even count at as a challenger... I mean, not even 700 posts? lol gtfo

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I gained a 3 point infraction to my collection of infractions. I am very pleased.

Thanks Youko. For wasting your time on giving me this infraction.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I gained a 3 point infraction to my collection of infractions. I am very pleased.

Thanks Youko. For wasting your time on giving me this infraction.
Very well done man, id give u another 3 if i could but unfortunatly i cant :( sorry for that.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I find it amusing that the post that was given the 3 point infraction was this post; 'I reported these posts.' Haha, Youko I believe you are hilarious.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I made another avatar. This one is of Cody, who is from the Street Fighter series. I would go into more detail, but I'll let Calzum explain. As he knows all about SF and it's characters.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I believe I can get to 2100 posts by the end of today. But considering I currently have 5 infraction points, I will be very cautious of MODs. Them bitches are scared of me.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Why should it lil George? This thread always has the most boring discussions, why not fuck it up with a bit of spam?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
You love it George @_@

/e lol willz nice spelling colour differently in each tag.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Of course I think it's possible. I am the impossible. I am the answer to divide by 0. I am your God.

Top Bottom