• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
If we had a MKWII tourney i would win, ask Willz urself if you dont believe me, he couldnt handle the **** online.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
I didn't invite him he asked if he could come round. He's asked the past 2 days as well. I just john and say I'm tired. Inevitably he'll probably ask me to come town with him dan and lotti on Saturday as well.

Trio, no one cares if you **** on MKWii, me and PTR found your secret. The ****ing broken bike which me and PTR owned you with it after we found out how broken it was.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
No u didnt own me, u won 1 cup cuz i picked a very slow Kart, the rest of em i won so no johns.

Good times though, good times xD.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Liking your pink name Andy? Look forward to seeing you this weekend, its been to long! I've got your £4 dont worry

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Snaking was sick in double dash, I spent hours doing time attacks
i never played dd myself, but snaking was sick in ds, totally works in those

I never snake in wii tho, alwways go with wheelies

Oh just lettin you kno brad ill prob be there somethin like 11pm if thats cool. Not meeting my lady friend till 7

Tamoo

Smash Master
oh crap, this is in like two days. :o

Im having to leave at like six in the morning lol :urg:

And my train on the way back comes at 19 past the hour every hour on sunday so thats pretty cool.

Errr, I think im gonna use ganondorf in winners bracket. That thing is a beast.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Haha look forward to seeing you again tamoo and everyone :) I'll be arriving in Leicester in around 30 mins and staying with my gf so I'll give calzum a text later and organize a meeting place. See everyone on sat :)

The_Rake

Smash Lord
oh crap, this is in like two days. :o

Im having to leave at like six in the morning lol :urg:

And my train on the way back comes at 19 past the hour every hour on sunday so thats pretty cool.

Errr, I think im gonna use ganondorf in winners bracket. That thing is a beast.
Melee ganon is immense
I'll consider the fest a personal success if i can get my fav kill with him. Got it once or twice at at brads.

Need to make sure we get a lil time for some doubs practice, see if my toon will work well with one of your choices, otherwise looks like it could be weegee

Tamoo

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure im goin either olimar or pit. I actually have an alrite pit so yea, lets def get sum dubs practice.

We could play a very gay and campy team if u go tink and i go oli or pit lol.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure im goin either olimar or pit. I actually have an alrite pit so yea, lets def get sum dubs practice.

We could play a very gay and campy team if u go tink and i go oli or pit lol.
yea i was thinking that, could be immense depending on who we play. Might potential work against cal and trio infact if trio goes marth

My tlinks ok, havnt used him offline yet though. Played some games against trio teusday. The only game i won was tlink v link, although his link did beat my toon more times than i beat his link.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Everyone in our bottom set english class got As, the second set did worse than us :p

Rake: Lets def try sum campy **** out then lol. I love being gay to ppl in brawl.
Bottom set do Foundation. So they can only get a C at most. Which none of them will.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm top set for English & Maths and my teachers are absolutely ****e. Which doesn't help as I'm doing pretty badly in Maths atm (C grade lolz)

Brado

Smash Lord
dude, my sets the top for english, not yours >.>

@yen

It's more useful texting me than callum, as far as I know he has no credit.

@almas

WHERE YOU AT?!?!

@rake

yeah whatever time is cool

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Ms Cross said that Set 1 & 2 are the 'top' sets. You have dumb ****s like Dale in your class so how can it be TOP.

Top Bottom