• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Tamoo

Smash Master
Rake, how close do ya live near birmingham new street station?

Cos it would save me soooo much money if you could gimme a lift to this, and i'd be more than happy to pay for petrol

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Can anyone meet me in town on the sat morn???? anytime is cool... but i want to be at willz for like 12, as i think things are kicking off then.

Brado

Smash Lord
Also, should I do 3 Brawl & 2 Melee OR 3 Melee & 2 Brawl. Having more Brawl would be better somewhat as Brawl matches take ****ing forever. I wish I had room for a 6th TV+setup....
Dude, this was gonna be a melee fest, regardless of how long those matches take, more melee set-ups definately. I'd also be able to bring a TV if you need, and I have up to 3 set ups to bring.

Brado

Smash Lord
I'm housing Rake/Almas? friday night and Tamoo saturday night.

Seeing as Yeniths seemed to have dropped out for friday night there's one more place, and there should be another place for saturday night aswell =D

Don't worry Yen, we'll send Callum to fetch you, lool

Almas

Smash Lord
Pah, I would have preferred to stay with Willz.

When should I arrive in Leicester? How do I get to your house from the bus station? When does the fest end?

My number is 07719399060.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yeah sorry Brad, but I really appreciate that you would make a spot for me :p I will have to leave as soon as melee finishes tho sorry, its serious

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Almas arrive at like 11:15 if possible.... as i be meeting calzum at that time hopfuly... as i want to get at willz for 12..... so you can come with us... Willz says everything should end at 4..but obv this is smash so be prepared to add like an extra 2 hours onto that lol

The_Rake

Smash Lord
actually rake, screw it, there are like no trains from birmingham to didcot sat night so there's no point :s
look up these 3 places

Coleshill
Water Orton
Marston Green

If you can get trains to/from those places you should be fine (i live nowhere near new street, thats in the middle of bham and i'm on the east outskirts)

Thanks brad, thats awsome, not sure what time im gettin there, takin a lady friend out for steak ;)

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Hahaha not quite

Shes dying my hair for me (3 times) so expect something different to the red, brown or red and brown that you may have seen last.
Then I'm taking her out :p

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about that Almas. I'll be round Brado's Friday night though (I hope), we can do some friendlies beforehand. Wanna be my melee doubles partner? We'll win doubles fo sure. =]

George, I meant Singles finishes around 4pm (if not before then). Doubles will most likely finish around 6pm if there is no messing about. So you'll miss it I'm afraid.

It would be very helpful if everyone could list their teams for Melee & Brawl so that I can put all this down on Tio beforehand and make the bracket. =]

Brawl Teams
Willz & Brado
Rake & Tamoo
Calzorz & Trio

Melee Teams
Brado & Tamoo
Willz & Yeniths
Almas & ?
Trio3 & ?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Willz I will do doubles if somehow I can return to the city centre by 6pm if not I can't

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Well my mum will hopefully take you back because getting to a funeral is pretty **** important. I'll see what I can do.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Alright son if you can actually sort that out that would be great, of course I'll team with you then babe for your effort. I just couldn't stand to sit back and do nothing to stop a double jiggs team >_>...

I know I'm being a noob n shiz but its pretty serious.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Incidently if theres anyone who wants a partner for melee I don't mind stepping up. I'm not much of a melee player but hey, it's just a bit of fun =P

FlyCondor

Smash Cadet
Conor aka Bishkins+1 aka Condor aka Master C aka me is upfor it.

P.S Bishkin is not coming. He said something about a party. I asked him where his priorities lay. The fool.

P.P.S I'm melee only. And I need a melee partner. Above poster works.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I'll be sure to get some games in with you ;>

Melee only of course ^_^
And theres why we havn't played =P

Conor aka Bishkins+1 aka Condor aka Master C aka me is upfor it.

P.S Bishkin is not coming. He said something about a party. I asked him where his priorities lay. The fool.

P.P.S I'm melee only. And I need a melee partner. Above poster works.
sure, i have no probs with that =P

Almas

Smash Lord
I'm really confused as to what is happening now. Brado, when should I be arriving at Leicester on Friday, and how do I get to your house from there? Is Yens staying too?

When does the fest itself end, and will there be a way for me to get back to the bus station from there?

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
I'm really confused as to what is happening now. Brado, when should I be arriving at Leicester on Friday, and how do I get to your house from there? Is Yens staying too?

When does the fest itself end, and will there be a way for me to get back to the bus station from there?
Arrive on Friday after anytime after 4pm as that's when we finish school. I could possibly meet you in town then head to Brados house.... I dunno you should sort something out with Brado. Maybe Rake could pick you up. =]

The fest ends (hopefully) between 6-7pm. My mother might be kind enough to offer lifts back to the station for people who need it.

Zunari

Smash Apprentice
Accidental post, sorry

Edit:
Sorry for anyone who saw the original post lol.

I left this thread open at college whilst printing some work off, and my friend decided to post a lovely picture of a ****.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I dont main anyone really, but im gonna main Marth, this weekend im gonna use Falco though cuz i aint played in a long time, since Brads fest.

Brado

Smash Lord
Pah, I would have preferred to stay with Willz.

When should I arrive in Leicester? How do I get to your house from the bus station? When does the fest end?

My number is 07719399060.
Thanks for making me feel appreciated -_-

You can arrive in Leicester anytime after like 4/4:30

If you can, call me when you get to the bus station and I'll tell you were to go.

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
Trio: thx for linking me dude yeah long time no see (-^_^-) doubt ill be able to make this one, never driven to leicester let alone been there in my entire life =S

so how yall's been? who we all useing nowadays?

Brado

Smash Lord
Dude, you should totally make it saturday, it looks like it's gonna be a great fest.

And like, are you a brawl or melee player?

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
Dude, you should totally make it saturday, it looks like it's gonna be a great fest.

And like, are you a brawl or melee player?
weeeeeeeell me and dam used to be brawlers untill we realised it sucked so were fully feldged melee players now

im a samus/shiek/doc main and dams a pichu/kirby lol

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Yo Jase, tis Willz. Ain't seen you since like what February? Need to see you again your Tlink was pretty cool man. But that's Brawl and now you've seemed to have joined the Melee bandwagon like us. I main C.Falcon & Ganon yehzzzz.

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
Yo Jase, tis Willz. Ain't seen you since like what February? Need to see you again your Tlink was pretty cool man. But that's Brawl and now you've seemed to have joined the Melee bandwagon like us. I main C.Falcon & Ganon yehzzzz.
hey dude ^^ yeah my tink is dead lol but i got a pretty ghey diddy if i dust off the old brawl disc some time :p, cooool falcmon and godendorf are pretty smexy, i need to get goin to some tourneys gets abit samey fighting only dam all the time

Top Bottom