• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Swizzy is in India, he is still a ganon main and to my knowledge hasn't quit.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
What do you mean by tomorrow night George, cause we're all back from school at like 4, and theres a slight chance I could house you if you needed, but I'd have to check

Rake there's a chance I can house you saturday if you really want, I think my dad will be alright with that, you'd have to be down to play some NBA though...
Dont you mean friday night? =P

Brado

Smash Lord
Hmm I'm unsure, there's already Yen/maybe Almas over, I'll ask my dad tonight, so I'll probably post tonight/tommorow about it.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Haha ok Brad, shame :( would have liked to get some games in early for this weekend

Sorry guys Im gonna have to back out. This is just a bit to sudden, and the prices of travel are to expensive when your this close to the time you want to travel, if this had been set up like 3 weeks ago, I would have definatly been able to come.

Sorry tamoo looks like you'll need another partner D:. You gonna be brawling in london?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Should be man...but I can't say yet im really sorry :(, I will 100% be at the fest tho... but when im traveling im not sure yet.. sorry ill keep u informed

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Tamoo can you bring some recording stuff or will it not work? I want to get a MM in with you if your up for it? and get it recorded.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Wait, I thought u said u weren't coming!, if ur def def coming, im sorry cal, but i gotta go with my man

and george, i only got a laptop, it was fuzz's capture card so unless sumone has a dazzle, can't do much.
But i'd do a mm

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Gaaaaaaaay I can't house anyone. **** my parents. Brad if you can house Almas that would be great. =]

Tamoo I have a dazzle. I use it to record Brawl after the fests. Recording melee live is a huge problem because;
1. My laptop needs to be connected to a power supply at all times (doesn't charge).
2. It freezes ****ing loads
3. My laptop sucks.

Also.... 1 MORE POST TILL MA 2000TH FIHRUGHERKJGEKHGKTSDHDKUTH

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Willz if you diddnt post in yayuhz you would have 2000 by now

MM anyone?

Edit imma bringing my HD Video camera So i can record match's shaky cam style :laugh:
(i said i would last fest too but tired johns)

Guys. If somebody has an sd card or something, I could record the replays with my capture card if you send me the files.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
KJ I upload smash videos to my account why would I need to do that.

And Cal, god **** you're so smart!!!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
il bring my sd card as long as some1 has infinate replay hacks and swithe will upload im sure , or if willz wants to upload let him i dont care whichever is easier for u

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Willz did you get my text? I needs to know x
Yes I did. I replied just now bbz.

il bring my sd card as long as some1 has infinate replay hacks and swithe will upload im sure , or if willz wants to upload let him i dont care whichever is easier for u
Well I'll be using my wii for the tv in the front room where I'll save matches to that. You can use your SD card for the other Wii.

Prepares yourselves cos you're all officially gona get raked

Confirm me now suckah!
No.

Oh **** Dooan not again D=
Willz cancel the fest
No.

Good job choosing the week before people's assignments are usually in boys :D

Plus I'm on holiday from the 18th, so ****u =[
**** you.

+

Brad I was aiming this to be a small fest. I expected like 10 and I've got 15 already lol.

Also, should I do 3 Brawl & 2 Melee OR 3 Melee & 2 Brawl. Having more Brawl would be better somewhat as Brawl matches take ****ing forever. I wish I had room for a 6th TV+setup....

Top Bottom