• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Arrive on Friday after anytime after 4pm as that's when we finish school. I could possibly meet you in town then head to Brados house.... I dunno you should sort something out with Brado. Maybe Rake could pick you up. =]

The fest ends (hopefully) between 6-7pm. My mother might be kind enough to offer lifts back to the station for people who need it.
I can't do any picking up, as cal said earlier i'm getting some christian 'pussay' so i'll be getting there a bit later on

Oh brad, up for a bit of nsmb ;) i can bring it along if so =P

Yo jase, been a while man, yens fest in june or somethin like that?
Still goin with the ol lucario ;) picked up weegee and toon now tho =P

Brado

Smash Lord
Rake, you can bring NSMB if you want, might as well try it out. I think we'll have to play a little bit of Mario Kart as well, to break up the smash =D

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
Haha how much is a train ticket from lincoln to leicester?

And you mr uni go'er dropping off the radar havent heard owt from you for aggggges

hey rake props to you with gd ol lucario, i suck at brawl even more now so yeah lol melee's my game now ^^

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
thx brado will have a looksee may be able to make this i dont work or have owt much better to do

erm was that the one at the church place like the first venue we ever booked? think i did better in melee at that one didnt even know how to l-cancel back then o_O

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Costs £30 return from Barnsley f*ck*ng skank, although i have a national rail card so i get it for £20 yayy.

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
Costs £30 return from Barnsley f*ck*ng skank, although i have a national rail card so i get it for £20 yayy.
^^ ma mum showed me how to do it and i got it to 12 quid now haha!! *stands proudly*

Edit: zomg i forgot about that sig gunna have to remake me one, gots photoshop cs sex now so will be fun

Brado

Smash Lord
Hmm I have my doubts about it tbh, but 4player can't be a bad thing.

I'm not bad at MKWII, last time Me/willz/calz played I owned. ;]

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
omgggg so much posts wtf guys calm down on the +1s!!!!

Anyway, what's going down tomorrow. My parents said no to you guys coming round, and Josh said he wouldnt mind having us round his tomorrow. TO JOSH'S!!!!

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Brad, but Calz is telling the truth. WE owned you. You MIGHT of owned Andrew. That is all.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Well guys, every now and hen me and 3 other friends get together and play some hardcore mkwii, all tracks, hard. I've never not won ;) been close a few times tho

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Meh it's okay I guess. MK DD is better though. I'd of rather played that when Andrew was round but he said it sucked when we played it and you two were elsewhere (callum :'( )

Brado

Smash Lord
Yeah I definitely agree about DD being better, stupid Andrew not letting us play it...Dude wouldn't even let us play Melee, no inviting him next time lololol

Lool Callum will be so happy to see that post Willz.

Top Bottom