• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
As if it weren't completely obviously dead after the font discrepancy came out. Looks like the leak loons will have to find some other target to obsess over.

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
Since everyone else is coming clean... Remember when you smelled farts and I said it was the dog...
DUCKHUNTDOG CONFIRMED It was I who farted...

GhettoPlab

Smash Rookie
I love how the guy coming clean does it only after he gets enough time to create a mock-up photo of the leaks in question.

To me, this isn't the same person.

Shroob

Sup?
I love how the guy coming clean does it only after he gets enough time to create a mock-up photo of the leaks in question.

Even though he has the model that that Ridley was based off of?:facepalm: You can't be that deep in denial.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

Your in denial bro. He has proof with what he edited into Ridley. We're finally donion rings. We found the nails to our coffin.

bnui_ransder

Smash Rookie
I've also come clean in case some people grasp at straws and are like "Well what about that OTHER leak eh? This ISNT DONE YET"

CapnMuffin

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. Here's my original post on GFAQs. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/69313885
Now I from what I gather fakes are against the rules here, so I understand if I'm not immediately welcome, but I wanted to sign up here and say a few things.
Just like in the post there I hope ya'll had fun with this... that was really my biggest intent. Kudos to Hextupley for figuring out the fonts. :)
Please please do not be in denial any longer. I am indeed the creator of every picture (I know of) involving this leak (except the Pac-Man one).
Here are the original 2 photos, unblurred. If you match them up they will match up perfectly.

http://i.imgur.com/e4DqifW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/e6xXBpX.jpg

I find it fascinating how I can be in a "boy who cries wolf" scenario after so much proof, but if you're still in denial the burden of proof is now with you.

Anyhoo, I like what I see of this community and I hope to be a productive member of it. Here's looking forward to a great E3!

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Hey guys. Here's my original post on GFAQs. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/69313885
Now I from what I gather fakes are against the rules here, so I understand if I'm not immediately welcome, but I wanted to sign up here and say a few things.
Just like in the post there I hope ya'll had fun with this... that was really my biggest intent. Kudos to Hextupley for figuring out the fonts. :)
Please please do not be in denial any longer. I am indeed the creator of every picture (I know of) involving this leak (except the Pac-Man one).
Here are the original 2 photos, unblurred. If you match them up they will match up perfectly.

I find it fascinating how I can be in a "boy who cries wolf" scenario after so much proof, but if you're still in denial the burden of proof is now with you.

Anyhoo, I like what I see of this community and I hope to be a productive member of it. Here's looking forward to a great E3!
You should put this in your signature. Saying you are the conjurer of the crapstorm that happened the past few days.

Also I guessed everything perfectly.

With the help of @aldelaro5 and @ Artsy Omni Artsy Omni of course who broke the major things.

Was there any moment where you were like, "OMG I can't believe they figured that out!"

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Last edited:

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Not to gloat or anything, but....

Franklin effing Gothic.

*type nerd proud happy dance*

EDIT: Oh hey, the guy is actually here. XP Welcome to the boards. Kudos on making such a convincing fake! =P

Last edited:

GhettoPlab

Smash Rookie

Good enough.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Also the release date may have been leaked to be in July. Insider gets defensive when he's pressed for accidentally saying July: At 3:45
Uh, no. This is a fan podcast. They all laugh about it him saying it and jokingly suggest it's a leak. Where you watching the same video I was?
If it was a real leak they would have edited it out of the video before posting it.

Regardless, July is likely anyway.

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Okay, good. Glad to see that final nail in the coffin. If there are people who still believe it after all this, then there's no helping you. ;)

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Uh, no. This is a fan podcast. They all laugh about it him saying it and jokingly suggest it's a leak. Where you watching the same video I was?
If it was a real leak they would have edited it out of the video before posting it.

Regardless, July is likely anyway.
If they didn't play it off that dude would be without a doubt fired. Their his friends so I'm sure they would try and ignore it.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
If they didn't play it off that dude would be without a doubt fired. Their his friends so I'm sure they would try and ignore it.
I just don't see why the guy would know the date.

Also, I suppose I don't know how podcasts work? Are those live? I know the youtube video wasn't, it's super easy to just remove that audio.

CapnMuffin

Smash Apprentice
Gosh, I hope the 3DS one comes out sooner than later. August+ would just be... ugh. :[

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I thought there was a leak that said the release date was July 18? I don't think i'm making that up. I'm pretty sure i read it because it's almost a week before my birthday.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Can't say I'm particularly surprised. The whole 'font' thing convinced me it was fake.

Having said that, I'm excited to see what the CSS is REALLY going to look like.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Gosh, I hope the 3DS one comes out sooner than later. August+ would just be... ugh. :[
I think early August is the most likely. They probably don't want to release it in VERY late summer.

I thought there was a leak that said the release date was July 18? I don't think i'm making that up. I'm pretty sure i read it because it's almost a week before my birthday.
Yeah...I remember something like that. Wasn't it like some foreign amazon site or something like that?

Last edited:

CapnMuffin

Smash Apprentice
Can't say I'm particularly surprised. The whole 'font' thing convinced me it was fake.

Having said that, I'm excited to see what the CSS is REALLY going to look like.
Yes! I know Sakurai and his wife will not disappoint. The "My Music" menu is really beautiful and clean looking in particular. Can't wait.

D

Deleted member

Hope it's real, because my birthday is 2 days before

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom