• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenorange

Smash Lord
Did anyone notice the mysterious lack of pyro sphere in the tourney? It's been announced for awhile, surely it must be ready by now. Why would he not include it? Hmmm....

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone notice the mysterious lack of pyro sphere in the tourney? It's been announced for awhile, surely it must be ready by now. Why would he not include it? Hmmm....
It's an old beta, he warned people in twitter ahead Of time just in case

He also may or may not know the backlash that will happen

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Before this ends. Im begging you mods. Move the general thread from "groups" to somewhere people will find it. Like stickied over at Character Discussion. It'll be easier to find and access. Easier for lurkers. And be beneficial for leak discussion these next 3 months

Xenorange

Smash Lord
Hey guys, why isn't game and watch's portrait on the website? He was shown in the Pac trailer was he not?

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
Sal Romano Leak is truly confirmed.

Now we either get 2 more fighters tomorrow at the treehouse (unlikely without sakurai) or we are done with the 6 fighters that has been revelaed.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
I think well get Ganon and Wario as the two vets tomorrow or thursday which will have MG&W in it as well.

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
I don't see how anybody couldn't believe the Gematsu leak anymore. There are only 3 bloody characters left and people are still insisting it's fake. I hardly doubt these are "lucky guesses".

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
With the Nintendo portion of E3 drawing to a close and people either basking or writhing with the recent Smash news, it is time to close the curtain on this thread.

I would like to remind everyone to discuss leaks in the Leak and Rumor Social Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom