• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenorange

Smash Lord
They have the mii's listed in one slot on the website. I reckon this means that they're counted as one character.

Smash G

Smash Journeyman
Can someone freakin' link Sal's leaks today? I can't find them an don't want to look through 138 freakin' pages.

Hate it when forums are like this. Let us make threads outside of threads :/.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Can someone freakin' link Sal's leaks today? I can't find them an don't want to look through 138 freakin' pages.

Its been posted several times. :p

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Gematsu's leaker updated and leaked "Mii Fighter", "Goddess Palutena", Pac-Man, Chorus Men, Chrom, and Shulk once again.

It also stated they're not sure if either Lucas or Ness will be cut but it'll probably be Lucas, and post-release character DLC will happen. I think it also said 4 characters would be announced at E3, but it didn't say if they were part of this leak or not.
ah thank you

I didnt know he added more onto it, DLC seems very likely. Ive been saying since we got that job listing for smash bros 6 that we will get dlc and a super version for retail, so that definitely seems like a potential possibility.

Last edited:

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
No Retro game was shown... I'm on the edge.
What's weird is that I could have sworn I read news months before E3 that Retro will be revealing their secret project. I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

What would be creepy if the only thing legit was the Star Tropics reboot and not the roster; and that he would've been working for retro, found out, and fired. Hence explaining no retro game. Now that would be something. If we are going to see Ganondorf, Hades, or whatever he was talking about at the tourney as a surprise; that might get a little nudge. Not as much as Sal though, even though it's primarily educated guesses

If Robin or another namco rep is confirmed, it gets obliterated. At least from the looks of it now

Last edited:

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575

Forums > Smash Bros for Wii U General Discussion. Find the general thread for the sal leak

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I'm guessing that is the third party one? For some reason something feels off with it. Like the Gamecube Controller is a bit puffier. I need to hold it in my hands to see.
Yep. That's the one that became illiterate after the adapter announcement

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Any new leaks? Tree house live is literally Hell for me... Also I've decided to start posting yay!

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I see Palutena but her video isn't loading. Maybe too much traffic?

Nielicus

Smash Lord
You guys think they'll show Pac-Man at the end of the invitational? I'm starting to doubt it idk why though lol

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
You guys think they'll show Pac-Man at the end of the invitational? I'm starting to doubt it idk why though lol
This is what I'm thinking. They said at the beginning there were more surprises in store, and I have a funny feeling Pac-Man will be shown when this tournament is over.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I wish the celebrities that are competing in the invitational were leaked because omg Quin for Zoey 101 is in.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Remember everyone, Pac-Man doesn't definitively prove Sal's leak because Pac-Man was an incredibly obvious choice as soon as it was announced that Namco was working on the game. Although, I do think it's probably true.

IronFish

Smash Ace
Remember everyone, Pac-Man doesn't definitively prove Sal's leak because Pac-Man was an incredibly obvious choice as soon as it was announced that Namco was working on the game. Although, I do think it's probably true.
Okay so the first part may be true, but there is nothing on the second part until we get Chorus Men.

Last edited:

MasterMushroom

Smash Journeyman
To wrap up, I still find several things fishy

Retro didn't reveal their secret project as journalists told

Both Sal and Leakerbro were right about Palutena and a namco rep

Yet leakerbro said that they were entirely customizable with swords and moveset similar to that of actual Nintendo characters; as we saw in the trailer

He also said something about them not being able to be used online with strangers, only with friends online and local. Sal didn't go into this at all

So essentially with the rumors so far; you're going to have to pick a side. Believe none, believe sal, or believe LB. because so far; they've both been right on several accounts.

I've accepted sals but leakerbro seems like that curveball no one sees coming

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Gematsu leak's definitely true. Shame Sakurai wasn't able to fully implemented retro 2D pac like he wanted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom