• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

polonight

Smash Journeyman
Can I have a link for the name change...

Because if this is how Miis were going to work then he should have known last year when they were going to be announced

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
7/10. Definitely. LOTS of gameplay, too much talking, too little smash.
This. C'mon Nintendo, win your audience over, not show us the stories when we care about the games and they gameplay

7/10 Palutena saved it at the end from going 5/10

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Except Sal listed "Mii Fighter" in his leak today.

People will do anything to stay delusional.
Haha. Yeah, because him saying Mii Fighter today means anything when the original leak says just 'Mii', right?

And that the e-mail says nothing about all three different kinds of Mii, right?

And here I was giving the leak the benefit of the doubt in spite of it having several completely separate opportunities to prove itself real. Keep rationalizing all you want, I'm going to sit over here and sip a lemonade and watch the chaos unfold.

Stay delusional Gematsu fans.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Can I have a link for the name change...

Because if this is how Miis were going to work then he should have known last year when they were going to be announced
Things change. He just posted today that they would be called Mii Fighter.

@ ChunkyBeef ChunkyBeef

So then, how do you explain it? He got Mii Fighter correct. What is your counter argument to this.

Last edited:

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
I'm okay with what has been confirmed from the Sal leak so far. But my stomach is uneasy. If the rest is true I hope it's good...

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
If E3 passes without any reference to Ridley, I think it's pretty obvious he's going to be a boss on Pyrosphere.

greenluigiman2

Smash Ace
Haha. Yeah, because him saying Mii Fighter today means anything when the original leak says just 'Mii', right?

And here I was giving the leak the benefit of the doubt in spite of it having several completely separate opportunities to prove itself real. Keep rationalizing all you want, I'm going to sit over here and sip a lemonade and watch the chaos unfold.

I can't tell if you're joking or being serious... I've never seen such extreme denial in my life.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779

You're an idiot or you're joking. Him calling the Mii, Mii fighter. Them having Mii Fighter revealed confirms it. You are so blinded by how mad you are that you won't even admit that the one real leak we have is real. Sal's leak isn't even the final roster. It is just some more newcomers. Deal with it.

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
So far Leaker Bros has been right too. He said that the miis could have customizable movesets and ONLY BE USED IN WITH FRIENDS MODE.

It depends in the next confirmation.

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
Leaker Bros claimed a bunch of joint trailers too, along with StarTropics being rebooted by Retro. I think we would have seen either by now.

Zage

Smash Journeyman

I'm liking this post only because you almost trolled me into believing you.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
So then, how do you explain it? He got Mii Fighter correct. What is your counter argument to this.
You're an idiot or you're joking. Him calling the Mii, Mii fighter. Them having Mii Fighter revealed confirms it. You are so blinded by how mad you are that you won't even admit that the one real leak we have is real. Sal's leak isn't even the final roster. It is just some more newcomers. Deal with it.
Devil's in the details. Or, in this case, the complete lack of details.

I can't tell if you're joking or being serious... I've never seen such extreme denial in my life.
Say what you want, man. This is spectacular news. That means we're getting more characters beyond what the Gematsu Leak says we're getting. The guy clearly doesn't have all the information.

That's the best part of this whole thing.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

I knew it. If the leak is real this time, here is our damn final roster, except for Mewtwo. Damn it, he is probably right and I'm sad right now.
That is also EXACTLY the Rosalina X leak.... 48 with 4 cuts!

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
Double Post Warning Received
If E3 passes without any reference to Ridley, I think it's pretty obvious he's going to be a boss on Pyrosphere.
It would be inconclusive.. And many would say the contrary is obvious. Hopefully they don't leave that elephant in the room.

Say what you want, man. This is spectacular news. That means we're getting more characters beyond what the Gematsu Leak says we're getting. The guy clearly doesn't have all the information.

Details aren't needed. He said Mii Fighters and we got Mii Fighters. I don't want it to be true but this is the first time the leak has actually had accuracy AND precision. This is the first bit of information from the leak I find entirely credible. BUT never has a Sal leak gotten everything right so...

Last edited by a moderator:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Warning Received

This dude got Downs or something?
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/thats-real-********-sir-meme.jpg

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Well, I guess that just confirmed sal's leak then. I always assumed it was true but I always kept a small hope it wasn't so those damned Mii's wouldn't be in it. Well, that dream is dead.

I do hope they'll reveal another character at the end of the tourney, preferably one not on the leak.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352

Doesn't really matter if you believe it or not, we've gotten all but 3 characters from it at this point, so even if you don't believe the guy is legit the leak has mostly already been fulfilled, so it doesn't really change anything now does it?

Also, knowing the names of the fighters =/= knowing the details. Chaos Zero said R.O.B, but never what R.O.B (hence a lot of discussions about it being ROB64 from SF64.) Leakers don't need to pin down every single detail to be legit, legit leakers never do that.

Last edited:

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
Nothing new from the roster. Im on ipad so can't take a good snapshot. We can try to gyess the number of slots tho. Oh and there is a random slot with the Mii slot, proving that Leakerbros said BS. Sal remaining.

Reminder ; he said you couldn't have both Random and Mii, one replacing the other. No Mike Jones, sorry.

Last edited:

memememe

Smash Apprentice
Pic update on the website but no addition of Mii + Palutena under the characters section?
Guys, I don't think today is over yet for us.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Hey everyone, I literally have been lurking since the FIRST leak thread and I never post lmfao.. but I thought I'd help, I found this on gamefaqs http://imgur.com/R2RRy9t
That was part of the digital event earlier. It's a screencap of that particular NFC showcase referring to Smash.

@ ChunkyBeef ChunkyBeef I can't wait till we see the final roster then you admit you were wrong.
Welp, the day Chorus Men get confirmed is the day I admit I'm wrong.

Only problem is if I'm right, not a single person's going to admit it, so it's a one-way street.

Pic update on the website but no addition of Mii + Palutena under the characters section?
Guys, I don't think today is over yet for us.
The Japanese site updated. Go check it out, it's pretty cool.

I'd imagine there's more to come, yeah. Sal's leaker said we're supposed to see four more characters, but we all know what happened last E3, right? When they announced all the characters on the leak.. oh, wait, they didn't. Hm.

Last edited:

memememe

Smash Apprentice
That was part of the digital event earlier. It's a screencap of that particular NFC showcase referring to Smash.

Welp, the day Chorus Men get confirmed is the day I admit I'm wrong.

Only problem is if I'm right, not a single person's going to admit it, so it's a one-way street.

The Japanese site updated. Go check it out, it's pretty cool.

I'd imagine there's more to come, yeah. Sal's leaker said we're supposed to see four more characters, but we all know what happened last E3, right? When they announced all the characters on the leak.. oh, wait, they didn't. Hm.
Ah. My b.
Is that box art I see on the Japanese site?
EDIT: HOLD UP. It looks like the Palutena leak was fake....go check out her model on the 3DS screens. Someone wanna confirm this?

Last edited:

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
Mii is on the left of Little Mac, right ? If not who is it ?
BTW we have ZSS but no Sheik.

EDIT ; its olimar. Leakerbros still alive... for now.

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I'm so excited I can't concentrate on work! Not only is the Sal leak coming true, but I'm fully expecting Pac-Man later today! I can't wait to see him in action!

Oh, and those Miis looked pretty dang cool as well! Three different styles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom