• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
If the Sal leak was characters you want you guys would be all over it claiming it's real. Only reason you guys are so pissed about it is because you don't like it. That doesn't even mean that's all the characters because I'm sure at least Ridley is in because Sakurai is not an idiot.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
So Sal Romano got an email from his source but missed it in the pre-E3 confusion and didn't think the info was worth posting on Gematsu (he posted this in the Gematsu Leak thread).

BUT

According to his source:

"Participating characters: Pac-Man, Mii Fighter, Goddess Palutena, Shulk, Chrom, Chorus Men (none of these are new, obv, so I take he means these are the participating characters for E3?)"

Six characters = Riddle Leak?
OH MY HAM

I really need to work on my hype levels.

Xpinkbean

Smash Apprentice
If the Sal leak was characters you want you guys would be all over it claiming it's real. Only reason you guys are so pissed about it is because you don't like it. That doesn't even mean that's all the characters because I'm sure at least Ridley is in because Sakurai is not an idiot.
Well no **** thats the only reason why we want it to be false.

Grimnir

Smash Apprentice
If having those characters revealed at E3 means getting them out of the way and that more newcomers are coming later, then bring them on.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Everyone, just remember to go in with a grain of salt in case what you want to happen doesn't.

Good luck to all SSB4 Character supporters.

Last edited:

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Of course. Can you blame us? We want characters we asked for.

Tailisu10

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow there is a fair number of leaks like Mii fighters, Midna and Zelda in Hyrule Warriors and Mario Maker.

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
THIS HAS BEEN AN OVERKILL, AND THEY SAID THERE IS MORE TO COME. OMFG...

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Sal confirmed as expected.

Let's see how people try to disprove this.
Sal's leaker doesn't say a thing about the Mii Fighter and also no word on the fact that there's three completely different kinds of Mii fighters.

Face it, Gematsu Leak is fake, and Sakurai just pretty much took it behind the shed and shot it.

Shroob

Sup?
Sal's leaker doesn't say a thing about the Mii Fighter and also no word on the fact that there's three completely different kinds of Mii fighters.

Face it, Gematsu Leak is fake, and Sakurai just pretty much took it behind the shed and shot it.
Sal's leak today just said Mii Fighter... just so ya know.

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
So where's the hype character like Mega Man last year? No Ridley, Mewtwo, or K. Rool. And it looks like we're stuck with the crappy Gematsu roster. Thank God for Brawl hacks.

greenluigiman2

Smash Ace

What? Sal came on here today and specifically said MII FIGHTER

Zage

Smash Journeyman

Except Sal listed "Mii Fighter" in his leak today.

People will do anything to stay delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom