• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 Rumor/Leak Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

*The Sensus Crustulum*

Smash Journeyman
The reason we do that is because it get's debunked.
Debunked or not, we shouldn't really be forcing anyone to go off-topic.
I mean, I can understand if it was the Character Thread, but here?
For the namesake of this topic, please don't do that.
Besides, some people would just want to talk about it.
Maybe I'm being harsh at this point but if you don't want to talk about leaks, why are you in this thread?

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
People, making your own leaks for the sake of making your own leaks to try to fool people and whatnot, is agains the rules. Just so you know. :/

And I still don't agree that the leak is confirmed dead, for various reasons. But to each his own, no Point in arguing as we'll find out soon enough anyways.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Remember, if Pink Gold Peach didn't exist, we would most likely have the exact same roster, with one less character. Clones like her are only added when there's not time to make brand new ones. ^^ And don't worry. DLC is very likely. And it is bound to include Nabbit.

Anyways, did we ever find out if those Tournament player leak was legit or not?
TBH I'm usually all for clones increasing roster size but I could do without PGP.

I just want a leak, even if it fake or even text based, that gives us some characters.
Want me to make one?

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
TBH I'm usually all for clones increasing roster size but I could do without PGP.

Want me to make one?
I guess it was a combination of wanting more females, wanting to not have Metal Mario feel alone, and simply cuz' her shiny effects looks good in this game. Though I'd prefer a pure gold Peach instead. :/

On topic though~

PlasmaPuffball

Smash Apprentice
What is Roidley? I've seen that name thrown around when talking about Ridley, but I have no idea what it's referencing. And I'm not a big Metroid fan either. =\ Is it like one of his forms like Meta Ridley and Omega Ridley?

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
What is Roidley? I've seen that name thrown around when talking about Ridley, but I have no idea what it's referencing. And I'm not a big Metroid fan either. =\ Is it like one of his forms like Meta Ridley and Omega Ridley?
An amalgamation of Ridley and Steroids.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I assumed it was the Machine Ridley from Zero Mission. As in, andROIDley. :3

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
It's a fan nickname for the clone Ridley in Other M. Before then, he was known for looking extremely thin compared to all the other Metroid villains. Now he's suddenly a lot bulkier than before, and fans have jokingly said that he was taking steroids.

Original Ridley

Clone Ridley

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Anyway. Not a leak, but I made this. Kind of my wishlist/prediction/best case scenario roster.

D

Deleted member

Anyway. Not a leak, but I made this. Kind of my wishlist/prediction/best case scenario roster.

If it's the best scenario, why there isn't K. Rool or 3rd FE rep?
Btw, love how Ridley's head don't fit in the box

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
If it's the best scenario, why there isn't K. Rool or 3rd FE rep?
Btw, love how Ridley's head don't fit in the box
As much as I'd love K. Rool, I think Dixie is more likely. And personally, I don't think there will be a 3rd FE rep (especially as I don't think we're in for that many newcomers).

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
People, making your own leaks for the sake of making your own leaks to try to fool people and whatnot, is agains the rules. Just so you know. :/

And I still don't agree that the leak is confirmed dead, for various reasons. But to each his own, no Point in arguing as we'll find out soon enough anyways.
Lol, sorry, I was really just joking. I don't have the time to create a convincing leak.

D

Deleted member

As much as I'd love K. Rool, I think Dixie is more likely. And personally, I don't think there will be a 3rd FE rep (especially as I don't think we're in for that many newcomers).
But, it's the best scenario, the best doesn't mean more likely, it means, well, the best
Anyway, it's beside the point, post this on Reddit/4Chan/IGN and see if anyone believes it :troll:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
But, it's the best scenario, the best doesn't mean more likely, it means, well, the best
Anyway, it's beside the point, post this on Reddit/4Chan/IGN and see if anyone believes it :troll:
It's the best case scenario, considering what's more realistic. If that makes any sense.

I would post it elsewhere, but I'm too lazy to sign up.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Hrm, I seem to have contributed to derailing the thread a bit. Let's not turn this into a "make your own roster prediction" thread. I'm just gonna leave for a while until there's something new and interesting to talk about. =P

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

Replace that Dixie Kong with another FE rep, and you've got a pretty decent roster.

Now, any news on leaks?

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
http://boards.deniableplausibility.net/v/search/text/Nintendo E3 leak/
Here you go, E3 leak:
Guys, since I took pity on you falling for these obviously fake leaks, I'll leak the whole list of new games that will be announced at the E3 Direct.

Wii U New Games
Metroid Resurrection (RETRO Studios, takes place 1000 years in the future after Samus enters a black hole, very futuristic, features multiple new types of rays and several steampunk location, on top of a mass effect style universe where you can move from planet to planet, also features city hubs)

Bayonetta 3 (teased, Platinum Games, Bayo 2 gets demoed extensively. Bayo 3 trailer seems to feature beast and demonic transformations instead of switchable weapons, or possibly both)

F Zero UGX (trailered and demoed, Sega + Nintendo, an expansion over GX, not very original but features 1080p 60fps graphics, an improved engine, and every single track from the old games + the same number of brand new tracks)

Star Fox U (working title, Nintendo, trailer. Utilizes the Wii U gyroscope and can be played in first person using the tablet as it was your ship's targeting system)

Mario Galaxy 3 (working title, trailered and demoed)

The Legen of Zelda: Timeless Mirror (utilizes gamepad for time shifting locations like in some Skyward Sword areas, except you can do it anywhere, and the game is based around that. Gamepad is used as either some sort of lens of truth, hence the timeless mirror)

Miyamoto new IP (working title, gets teased, it's a heavily social based game that utilizes the gamepad and miiverse, not much is known about it other than it's slightly similar in nature to Dragon Quest IX).

Pokemon: Gym Leaders Tournament (working title, it's the rumoured Pokken game by Namco using the Tekken Engine with pokemon. You can pick your gym leader and you'll get a team of his pokemons and you fight in real time in a way similar to Tekken Tag Tournament)

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
That's pretty much fake right off the bat since Retro has hinted they aren't working on Metroid.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Metroid Resurrection?

I thought Metroid Other M was the Alien Resurrection of the franchise.

Shroob

Sup?
I love the idea of 'Creepy Ridley' now. But yes, this is THE NAIL in the coffin to all believers now.

He has the original picture with the full image of Ridley, something the 4chan images didn't have.

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
Oh thank goodness! We can now finally forget about that "leak"!

I still like the layout though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom