• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duke Biweeklies:Smashin' with Passion: Round 6

Duo55

Smash Ace
just got back
results for singles were:

1: Kadaj (MK/Marth)
1: Sushiman (MK) (they split in gfs, but kadaj beat sushi in winners)
3: H1N1 (went Ice climbers)
4: Duo (Fox/MK/Lucario) (didn't know the IC mu, and its horrible for fox...)
5: Vice (MK)
5: PI (Pikachu)(I think he got 5th, cant remember)

Killanator90

Smash Journeyman
when is the next one

Since im not sure if i can go to pound five. The cost of staying at the hotel and gas cost to much

Duo55

Smash Ace
did craig beat sushi with mk or marth?

and GOOD **** @ h1n1. wow beating duo...gs
He went IC on me both games. Fox gets destroyed by them and none of my secondaries were good enough to beat that without any MU knowledge... I tried Mk the second match but alas he knew the MU an I didn't. Honestly it was just the character, kackamee would have/has beaten me as well. I need practice but I don't have anyone to play with :(

V1CE

Smash Champion
ya H1N1 got me also mk vs icies... his icies are alot better than kacks (no offense kack) and kacks is the only other one I have played around here... I thought I knew the mu but i played dumb and aggressive vs him... I gotta relearn that one...

he was doin some good zoning and dysyncs so it wasnt JUST the chaingrab grab even tho that was the major reason why... he didnt really drop them at all...

bushidobrown

Smash Apprentice
seth... you and rag have to come to charlotte and play smash with me and chill... we could all have some fun... bring fiz too... you guys are awesome.
:awesome: maybe dude, I gotta get myself settled down with a job before I start traveling for smash and other tourneys.

V1CE

Smash Champion
I hope i can make it to this at all... ill prob team with duo again if i go tho and if he goes... id team with u tho mekos if i wasnt already commited to duo as of right now...

you prob wouldnt wanna team with me anyway...

Dublio

Smash Ace
lol stingers got to me first. sorry vice. I actually would have teamed with u lolol.
Vice has a sadface now. We must compensate by giving him hugs.

Here you go Vice. -hug-

On second thought, we better get a cuddly lovable guy to do it. Where's Waldorf?

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
by this weekend I assume u mean the weekend of the tourney; I don't have the game myself but people are more than welcome to bring it with them and play it; I could even do a side tourney for it if there was enough interest

Top Bottom