• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duke Biweeklies:Smashin' with Passion: Round 6

Duo55

Smash Ace
I just wanted to officially confirm myself for this. I have to work Saturday morning, but I'll arrive at the venue around 1:45. I won't be able to enter dubs unless they are delayed until I get there, but I'll def be there for singles and possibly low tier. (my mario will destroy that junk)

Dublio

Smash Ace
Duo, it says that doubles begin at 2:30pm. :o Unless you're talking about Low-Tier doubles. Is that what you're talking about?

V1CE

Smash Champion
I just wanted to officially confirm myself for this. I have to work Saturday morning, but I'll arrive at the venue around 1:45. I won't be able to enter dubs unless they are delayed until I get there, but I'll def be there for singles and possibly low tier. (my mario will destroy that junk)
ya duo you should make it... our team will ****...

Duo55

Smash Ace
Duo, it says that doubles begin at 2:30pm. :o Unless you're talking about Low-Tier doubles. Is that what you're talking about?
Lol, your always so polite and informative. A good addition to NC's brawl community. :) I honestly actually didn't read the front page. I just assumed from other tournaments doubles would be early.

ya duo you should make it... our team will ****...
Ofcourse, were taking gold this time. See you in GF's in singles. Were shutting Craig out this time.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Lol, you're always so polite and informative. A good addition to NC's brawl community. :) I honestly actually didn't read the front page. I just assumed from other tournaments doubles would be early.

Aww, thanks Duo. :D I just looked at it and saw that it changed from before, so I had to mention it. So you'll be able to make it to normal doubles yay!

Of course, were taking gold this time. See you in GF's in singles. We're shutting Craig out this time.
Yeah, show them the power of friendship! You can succeed if you believe!

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Damn stingers I wanted to play you at this (and team with you if possible). Probably going to this, I'm on a thin line with my parents though.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Haha yeah, it seems unlikely right now. I'm not exaggerating with the "Ace" thing. I literally have to get >= 100 on the test tomorrow, parents don't want to just say "no" so they put that as the obstacle to tourneying. I wanna prove them wrong soooooooooo bad.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
its just a smashfest tomorrow; will run from 5 til whenever ppl get tired; tourney is on saturday and runs all day until ppl get tired or need to leave

Dublio

Smash Ace
Haha yeah, it seems unlikely right now. I'm not exaggerating with the "Ace" thing. I literally have to get >= 100 on the test tomorrow, parents don't want to just say "no" so they put that as the obstacle to tourneying. I wanna prove them wrong soooooooooo bad.
Meh. Parents. =(

Anyhoo I'll be there as soon as I can, I'll probably be there around 6 more or less. I'll bring my wii just in case we need it.

Oh, just realized something. In the original post, it says this:

If you live far away, you are welcome to come the night before. You can sleep in the common room. Just call me when you get here and I will let you in.

Does this means I get to sleep at Durham so I don't have to travel all the way back to Jacksonville? If so, sweet. :3

Edit: I finally got infinite replays to work. So Hurrah. Lots of recorded stuff tonight and tomorrow. :3

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
So, what's the tentative confirmed list for this?

I have a feeling this is going to be pretty big for a biweekly, which is great.

bushidobrown

Smash Apprentice
I am ****ing seth is coming *****es. I don't give a ****!

edit: Imma try to get rag and fiz to go. Vice you better go so we can ditto everything.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
me, rag, and fiz are about to head out.

whats doubles looking like, cuz we'll enter if you hold it off for a bit.

-seth

edit: stingers, lawls.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
we have like 15 ppl here. no event has started yet. different location in th same building. call me if you need help 252 343 5759

Top Bottom