• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duke Biweeklies:Smashin' with Passion: Round 6

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
are yay and maria coming to this?

if so I'll make sure to have a dedicated melee setup. I would assume they'd be coming here for brawl but I'm sure they would appreciate the melee setup.

archer.

Smash Lord
Well I only just now got to talk to Timmy and apparently he is going to take me and H1N1. So we're good here.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
btw, looking for a doubles pard

(btw....so excited that this is looking like a stacked tourney; might hit over 30 entrants again :))

stingers

Smash Obsessed
michael, no offense but a biweekly like this hitting 30 entrants isn't very likely. it will only ever happen during a tourney drought which we are not currently in. biweeklies are not supposed to have that many players >.>

but if it does then **** =D

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
michael, no offense but a biweekly like this hitting 30 entrants isn't very likely. it will only ever happen during a tourney drought which we are not currently in. biweeklies are not supposed to have that many players >.>

but if it does then **** =D
i mean it usually hits at least 20. Even on that snow day. And now we have an extra car full of ppl and all sorts of new/once retired now returning ppl coming out of the woodwork. I wouldn't say its unlikely. Probly very likely in the upcoming weeks and months. And this weekend could be hit or miss. People might wnat to stay home and practice for pound or come here and practice with lots of people for pound.

Just saying.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if I could get down to charlotte somehow could I ride with you guys? I prolly wont but lol we'll see

V1CE

Smash Champion
if I could get down to charlotte somehow could I ride with you guys? I prolly wont but lol we'll see
didnt you say there is a bus... we should all meet up at th school on friday at like 6 or something... then head out...

Stingers if you can come will you team with me? if you cant ill find someone else...

@ Stock nah hes md/va but he happen to be in the area so he came to that tourney... he is lookin for a house/apartment tho in NC

stingers

Smash Obsessed
triforce is MDVA. he said he's quitting brawl for MVC3 soon but he'll be at steves tourney cuz it has both =p

and yeah there is a bus but its like $20 round trip or something. idk if I wanna go yet either.

archer.

Smash Lord
@V1CE: 6:30 should be ok, but the earlier the better.

@Stingers: Only if we can all split an order of like 100 chicken nuggets from McDonald's again.

Also Brian thinks we should get some more chicken strips from Cookout when we leave. Cuz it's tradition. Or something.

V1CE

Smash Champion
@V1CE: 6:30 should be ok, but the earlier the better.

@Stingers: Only if we can all split an order of like 100 chicken nuggets from McDonald's again.

Also Brian thinks we should get some more chicken strips from Cookout when we leave. Cuz it's tradition. Or something.
<3 wordd you guys ****...

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Oh okay cool, I think he might have mentioned that to me.

And Stingers if you come you should forget Steve and just team with me :]

Stockfield

Smash Champion
But seriously I would team with Ben again but he thinks I suck so he probably wouldn't team with me again.

But I like that this tourney is getting lots of people.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Well, this is certainly turning out much bigger than expected. Very awesome. Yay! :D

Edit: Asked my parents and they said it was fine, so I am 100% coming to this. Hurrah. Assuming that a freak snow storm doesn't magically happen at the last second like the weather seems to always be doing for the past two months. Anyone want to smash Friday Night by any chance?

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
for those who missed my links combos and bomb tricks, ill be showing them again at this tournament. also we have garunteed rides for vice, kadaj, and STIngers.

Top Bottom