• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duke Biweeklies:Smashin' with Passion: Round 6

V1CE

Smash Champion
honestly this is why I wanted to put it up at duke on sat cause i knew this would happen lol... I might just remake the bracket on my tio if i can and post it or something...

n/m tio doesnt work on my laptop anymore for some reason

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
geeze ppl you know ur placings. I have school too. My first priority is not upload the bracket; it takes about a dedicated hour.

*sigh*

with that said; I'm uploading them right now

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Singles:

Doubles:

LT Singles:

Results:

Singles:

1) Mongoose (Falco, MK, Wario)
2) Shady (Snake)
3) Vice (MK)
4) Rag (MK, DK)
5) Seth (MK)
5) Fyre (Pit)
7) Waldorf ( )
7) Stock (ROB, Snake)
9) R
9) Pi (Pikachu, MK)
9) 313 (ROB, Snake)
9) Tru (DDD, )
13) Killanator ( )
13) Diantenshi (Samus)
13) ZeldaRox (Falco, Zelda/Sheik, MK)
13) Uncle (Bowser, DK)
17) Gooie ( )

Doubles

1) MvC Free (Shady and Keith)
2) Pancake Nipples (Vice and Stock)
3) DKC Free (Uncle and Waldorf)
4) Team Trey (Fyre and Killanator)
5) Ben and Jerry (Pi and Tru)
6) We Gonna Spam You (ZeldaRox! and 313)

LT Singles

1) Shady (Wolf)
2) Uncle (Bowser)
3) Stock (Sheik)
4) Waldorf (Lucas)
5) ZeldaRox (Zelda/Sheik)
5) Pi (Ganon)
7) Antonio (Sheik)
7) Killanator (Mario)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
how did you take those bracket pictures michael?

all you have to do is right click on the bracket where there are no names then it'll say like...save bracket image or some ****. then you just upload that image

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
how did you take those bracket pictures michael?

all you have to do is right click on the bracket where there are no names then it'll say like...save bracket image or some ****. then you just upload that image
I don't know how to upload that way. I just printscreen, paint, then photobucket. That way I get an image code.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
umm...its the same thing as printscreen + paint. it just saves an image file of the bracket lol

and its a lot faster so it wont take an hour like you said it would lol

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
sorry I can't find another way to upload the image. I saved it as a gif file and can't find a way to upload it from my computer.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if you just send me the tio file I can do it lol. its literally the same thing as saving it in paint so idk why youre having trouble but w/e >.>

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I mean that's not the prob stingers. The prob is uplaoding it to this. Photobucket gives me an Image address. My computer does not. Unless I'm supposed to save the file and then go to photobucket. In which case I don't see the point. Seems like the same amount of work to me.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah you save it then go to photobucket lol.

and this way you dont have to print screen and resize the bracket which makes it so small. and it looks better cuz you dont have your start bar at the bottom. and you dont have to open paint. idk its just a lot easier for the future lol

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Damn, I actually did alright for me. ****ty lucas gettin 4th awright. Btw Decker I used DK in singles.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
well these are biweeklies =p 12th makes sense
Yeah, but they haven't always been hosted on a biweekly basis.

Regardless, I just noticed that there is a tournament (of interest to NC) every week this month!

Enter The Dragon
Duke
Pound V
Trill Dojo

There's no way I'm making all 4 of those, lol.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
don't worry uncle I'm also hosting on the 26th. I know that's the date u said u'd next be able to make it. But I figure the 12th is good for some pre-pound practice. It's probably just gonna be singles and doubles (i.e. no low tiers at all) so that we may have more time for friendlies. With that said, I encourage melee players to come and get some practice in.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I'm still hosting on the 26th. I advertised to a lot of ppl that I was definitley hosting a post-pound tourney/smashfest. I dunno why Jaurice moved his up. He said it was cause dylan took his date. But he could have moved it back. But w.e.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Ya I dont think i can make it out to duke toooo often cause of the ride. So prob not the 12th...

I am thinkin that the only upcoming tournies ima go to is... Karn's this weekend, G6 on march 5th and well i hope i can make it to my own tournament on the 12th :D but ya... I prob wont be around in the middle/end of this month unless someone wants to come to my house and play me.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Yeah, I am glad there is a Duke tourney on the 26th. I was afraid I wasn't going to have anything for 2 weeks since I'm not going to pound.

Nerketur

Smash Rookie
As much as I'd love to make this, it's going to have to be a No-Go, until I practice some more. I may decide to go if I practice a lot, but absolutely no promises. I hope Ben goes, just so there can be a Pikachu Brawler there.

Dublio

Smash Ace
I might be coming to this, but since my attendance promises have been terrible so far, I'm not going to make any promises. :o

Top Bottom