• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DUD's T-shirts

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
I would like a M in Black plz. I will be at the brampton tourney, or maybe you and Christian will be at a casuals I hold before then :D
Yeah we will probably be at one of your casuals so I'll be sure to bring it then. :)

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman

I revamped the tier list totem thingy just in case I make posters after...so if some of you want a funny pic of the first official tier list of brawl I might make some. :)

Gichan

Smash Champion
^^

You should be!

btw Michelle, stop spamming your own thread, OWNED! And if you reply to this you are spamming, OWNED!

omg, I own, mindgamez!

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Same me a white Falcon T-shirt :D
Really? So are you planning on going to a GTAN tourney sometime? If so then what size do you want? If not then it would probably be best to wait until some are on eBay. :)

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
lol I made these quick avatars...

They're not great but you guys are welcome to use any of them if you want to. I'll make better ones later. :)

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
@kr3wman- I don't think so lol :(

@4serial- LOL if I make stickers I will make those! :)

Desh

Smash Ace

plzplzplzplzplzplzplzpzlpzlzplpzlzplzplzplzpzlpzlpzl
=3

edit:
totally buying these:

edit: jesus christ dr.mario google images are win.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
TheDUD: If you haven't already decided on the design for the Ness shirt I just realized that a picture of Simna's infamous "pray" technique showing the path of the PK Thunder would be amazing.

Include a caption at the top that just says "prays from the bottom of his heart", and at the bottom "SMAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!"

In case you don't know; Simna's "pray" technique that is so epic it only ever happened once:

In Melee Simna was being edgeguarded by a Fox on his last stock and got shine-spiked. Knowing he was going to get shinespiked he immediately started a PK Thunder. Also knowing that Fox would jump-cancel his shine, instead of using the PKT to recover Simna sent the PK Thunder to intercept Fox' jump with the tail of the thunder, wasting Fox' second jump and forcing Fox to use firefox. Simna then brought the PKT back to himself and PKT2'ed into the path of the firefox, killing Fox and winning the game.

4Serial

Smash Lord
the kobe
THE KOBE

someone should get a pic of a blender
and put peaches head or face at the top
the blender
THE BLENDER

and get falcon doing u-air
and a pic of the wheel of fortune..
you get it by now. lmao

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
the kobe
THE KOBE

someone should get a pic of a blender
and put peaches head or face at the top
the blender
THE BLENDER

and get falcon doing u-air
and a pic of the wheel of fortune..
you get it by now. lmao
use robin hood or a hurricane for link LOOOL
bonfire for fox
chicken for falco
Shaq for Ganon
just put "GAY" for sheik.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
*explodes* LOLOLOL you guys are crazy... :chuckle: Hmmm I'm getting some ideas for Doctor Mario so I might draw some designs soon.

Kr3wman you might just be able to get a shirt. Gi might go to FFYF2. If he does I will make him bring a few shirts with him. :)

Oh and Avarice that is epic stuff.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Oh and these shirts look awesome. The Falcon one is sex.
Thank you :)

Okay so in case anyone is wondering...I'm currently working on designs for Sonic and Ike. Wario is for sure being printed next (hopefully some time soon) and I'm thinking that Ike shirts will be printed after that. The Ike idea I have is epic....or at least I think so. XD Oh and don't worry Desh I am also sketching out some stuff for Doc. :chuckle:

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Hey everyone. I'm hosting a HUGE tournament in Brampton, ON in a little over a month from now.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=214002

Even if you don't think you can come, just check out the thread. It's right before March Break so it won't interfere with Vacations or School, so please think about it.

Edit: Oh awesome, you have a link to my thread on the front page!

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
I updated the eBay links and Falcon Shirts are also on eBay now. If you're going to the Brampton tourney then you can wait to buy one there. I will probably bring a few Falcon shirts to Carter's tourney as well. I won't have a table or anything so if you want to buy one just ask me. :)

Top Bottom