• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DUD's T-shirts

Desh

Smash Ace
=[
laem
i would prolly have bought 1 or 2 falcon shirts and a mario one (if u have mario ones)
or a fox one if u got those,
i guess i'll wait till steves thinger

Sanu

Smash Champion
I know you're way away from this point, but I'd love to see a shirt with all three spacies on it... preferably of Melee design <.>;

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
@pasta- Yep I have a design for Diddy finished...just need to print it :)

@Sanuzi- I don't know if I'll get around to doing something like that :(

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
kk just do Link brawl or melee i dont give a **** im buying that ****. well everyone is =DD
Link all dai.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Omfg Dud. <3

Yeah, remember at Prepare Yourself I asked if you could make a Yoshi one?

That would be like, so amazing. You'll forever be my hero in terms of the fashion industry.

A picture of Yoshi doing an Egg Roll into a person with a ! over his head would be too much win. You know in anime and stuff, how they usually draw lines indicating how fast something is going and what direction it's going in?

Yeah. PLEASE DO THIS. =D

It would like, make my year.

Gichan

Smash Champion
How about this should stop? Everyone wants their design, but how do you think we can get these shirts?
I hope Dud ends this...

.Marik

is a social misfit
^ Right.

I forgot to add, (I'm sure I told you at the Tournament) you can take your time.

Don't feel pressured to make mine, I can wait.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
I'll be selling at OIN 3.14 but this might be the last tournament that I will sell at so if there is anyone who has been meaning to buy a shirt this will probably be your last chance to get one.

I'm thinking of discontinuing these shirts. They cost quite a bit to print and there is just not enough interest in these. Since these are character specific everyone is waiting for their character's design to be printed but the problem with that is I have to order each design in bulk and I only get a few sales for each which then leaves me with a lot of unsold shirts.

Since I can only sell at GTAN tourneys, I am constantly bringing the same shirts to the same community and most have either bought a shirt already or they are waiting for a shirt of their main. To order more designs I have to at least sell most of what I have in stock first. AND even if I print another design like for instance Wario, how much Wario mains are there in the GTA really? So I'll end up ordering 20 shirts to sell to maybe 3 people. Do you see my dilemma? :(

I really want to continue with these since I have a lot of great designs but with the lack of money and space (XD) for shirts it is just not a good idea. So thanks to everyone who bought a shirt or showed interest in them. To all those people who have been waiting to get a shirt of a specific character (especially Jarred who bought a Peach shirt and is waiting for a Diddy one ;_; ), I'm really sorry! :( And of course I have to say thank you to the TO's who allowed me to sell at their tourneys. Hopefully I'll find a way to keep these shirts going.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
uv been doing a great job, we just need to spread the hype to other character boards

u sell these online right. i will ask the diddy boards if they wuld buy em?

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
I guess so. But if I do continue with these it will probably be a long time until I get the Diddy one printed. -_-

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. I was thinking of doing that actually. I would have a list going for the design I would print next and stuff but I would have to get like almost 20 people who for sure want to buy a shirt so I can print it.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Well besides you there was someone else and Ally. I sold some online as well. So not much so far.

Gichan

Smash Champion
People not buying the falcon shirts to me was the most disappointing thing. Like come on, Falcon! Thank god this is going to be over with, although disappointing, it's just that not even the Falcons selling means there is no hope in this at all.

PND

Smash Champion
I'm def buying a Falcon shirt at Oin 3.14. (And probably a MK shirt too, depending on $$$.)

How did the Falcon shirt NOT sell well? It's CAPTAIN FALCON. Stupid people are stupid.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone interested in getting a Wario shirt? If I get about 15-20 people interested I'll print shirts. Check the OP for details.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm sure Nickcam and Gi would rock them.

And 3.14 is cancelled, but Ayaz is hosting another large Tournament, and big United States players might come, as well as plenty of Canadian players.

You'll most likely sell shirts.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Marik, of course I would, I'd probably be too sexy in it, so it wouldn't be allowed, same would go for nickcam. And if Nick and I teamed while wearing these shirts, people woould lose the instant they saw us.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
^Nooo it's okay you don't have to get a Wario shirt. I'll feel really bad lol. Just save that money for when/if the Diddy one gets printed. :)

Desh

Smash Ace
Hey i just read that you might have to stop making them, cuz you can only sell in gtan and other reasons.
But i think people oos would buy them if they were available.
Maybe you should find someone trust worthy to give a certain amount of shirts to.
Then they can bring them to the next tourny in the states they attend and try to sell some.
???
just an idea, hope you dont have to stop, theyre real good XD

.Marik

is a social misfit
Hey i just read that you might have to stop making them, cuz you can only sell in gtan and other reasons.
But i think people oos would buy them if they were available.
Maybe you should find someone trust worthy to give a certain amount of shirts to.
Then they can bring them to the next tourny in the states they attend and try to sell some.
???
just an idea, hope you dont have to stop, theyre real good XD
Actually, this is a very good idea.

It would give Yoshi mainers such as myself a chance to buy them, since most Yoshi players live in the United States, with Mmac living in British Columbia... so with enough guaranteed buyers, maybe you and the potential buyers could establish something. I'd pay more, if you're only selling a limited amount.

This applies not just for Yoshi mainers, but mainers overall. :]

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the suggestion Desh but I wouldn't want to load shirts on someone who is going to a US tourney. Selling these shirts is pretty time consuming and could be a burden when you want to go around and see matches. I sit around at a table for practically the whole tourney, I don't want to but I do that so everyone can see that the t-shirts are available. Luckily I have paper sometimes so I can draw. XD So giving a competitive smasher shirts to sell would not be a good idea. I wouldn't want to ruin their experience by having them sit around when they are not playing a match or something. -_- But thanks anyway. :)

Desh

Smash Ace
Lol, i guess, if i was going though i would just be like, lol i'll have shirts for sale, look for me if you want one XD
well if i ever go to the states i'd grab some from you to sell if you had extras.
Im going to montreal this weekend, so i could have tried to sell some, but short notice lol =D

Top Bottom