• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DUD's T-shirts

PND

Smash Champion
I'd buy an outdated tier list poster. I'd also buy the updated one, too. It'd be really cool to see how the tier list stacks up over time.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Yeah you could do like mini pics of the tier list and how they change (so if 1 char rises a lot like I imagine peach will have her smile, and if another char drops a lot like PT have him be pissed off)

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
I'm working on the Weegee design. Here is a sample of what it will look like...

The weegee face still needs tweaking but that is pretty much how it will look. So what do you think? You guys still want the weegee stare for the Luigi shirt?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
U just need to get a pic of the weegee stare with his bull body. And just put like "contagious" cuz u know u get weegeefied if u look at him.

Shot XL Black falcon t shirt.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
U just need to get a pic of the weegee stare with his bull body. And just put like "contagious" cuz u know u get weegeefied if u look at him.

Shot XL Black falcon t shirt.
I don't think I'm going to draw weegee's full body because it won't fit as well in the caution symbol and it will be smaller. We'll see.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
I have some Meta Knight shirts on ebay...you can check the OP for the link to the ebay listing.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Okay people...I have two different ideas for the weegee shirt...here are the samples:

So which one should it be?

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
I'm working on it. I'm testing out different styles of text for teh weegee design. Okay boss? XD

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Pink Falcon will not be at the next tourney :( but black and white Falcon shirts will! If everything goes as planned I will have the Falcon shirts by tomorrow. The Sonic design is almost done as well. Next to be printed is Wario.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Dude, the regular Falcon design will be up tomorrow on Ebay if ya want. Michelle you are going to pick them up right?

So yeah, first person to buy a shirt on ebay I'll pay you your shipping fees back next time I see you. Reason for this is that I want to see how the ebay selling process works.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
I picked up the Falcon shirts today. They look good....now all I need is a camera...

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Major update to the OP...and I'll be selling shirts at Steve's tourney so if you're going you can get teh Falcon shirts there. :)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
you know wha, for the link shirt design.

it shoulod just be me and giga doing the link girls pose just like my avatar.

no homo

WIGI

Smash Champion
so andy told me after his surgury is done he grows 4 inches.

i figure, hes Asian.. that wil bump him up to aroudn 6 inches, congrats andy, youl be liek the rest of us =}

jks

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Sorry no pics of teh epic Falcon shirts yet lol. I'm hoping to get some pics taken this weekend. Peach shirts are on eBay now and I'm also selling at Grmo's tourney (thanks Grmo!). Check OP if you would like to see the eBay listing.

EDIT: Snake shirts are also on eBay now.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Double post sorry...

I'm making a pre-orders list for the Falcon shirts because I know some of you want to make sure you get one but don't know when you will get the chance to buy one. So, if you are absolutely planning to buy a Falcon shirt and you want me to save one for you then please tell me and be sure to include what size and colour shirt you want.

The colours and sizes that are currently available are:
White T-shirt sizes - medium (4 available), large (4 available), XL (2 available)
Black T-shirt sizes - medium (4 available), large (4 available), XL (2 available)

NOTE: If you are put on the list this means that you are planning to buy a shirt at an upcoming tourney or casual. So if I am attending a tournament or casual that you will as well, I can bring the shirt for you. This does NOT mean that I will be selling shirts at every tourney or casual I attend. If it is a tourney that I am not registered to sell at and you have told me before hand that you will be there and asked me to bring your shirt, I will just bring the one shirt and expect payment before or after the tourney. Also, if you change your mind and want to be removed from the list you can do so at any time just let me know.

This will be listed in the OP and I will update as people are put on the list. There will be a limit of shirts I can save and it is first come first serve.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
That's okay, you don't have to pay me upfront or anything. I want to keep this on a casual basis. Just tell me if you will attend a tourney or casual and if I go I will bring you the shirt, kinda thing. :)

Top Bottom