• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DUD's T-shirts

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
I might make pink falcon shirts next time^^ ....I'm also having a hard time choosing what to do for Luigi so I'll make different versions and then choose the best one.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
I'm ordering 10 white and 10 black shirts of the Falcon design...I usually just order them in medium and large but if any of you who are planning to buy a Falcon shirt need either size small or XL just post or pm me and I will order those sizes^^

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
I need an XXXXXXXXXXXL please.
Gi stop trolling lol. I need to get this order finalized ASAP so I can have them for OIN 2.5....sooo the sizes are:

white shirts- 4 large, 4 medium, 2 XL
black shirts- 4 large, 4 medium, 2 XL

kr3wman

Smash Master
I think Ally is going to OiN2.5, right?

I'm going to ask him to buy me a T-shirt. With my money, of course.

Not that poor.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Yay I finished it...I did this tier list totem pole thingy...

yep I'm crazy :chuckle:

Btw, if your wondering what Falco has in his hands....it's bread...yep Falco is eating bread lol.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
lol that thing is cool, but it sux Falcon has to be at the bottom. Thinking about it actually, Brawls tier list is like who ever has the least testosterone is at the top.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
thanks :) yep all the cool characters are at the bottom...poor Falcon is getting squished under there lol.

@Steb- I don't like Lucas lolol....I will think of something for him soon.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Yay I finished it...I did this tier list totem pole thingy...

yep I'm crazy :chuckle:

Btw, if your wondering what Falco has in his hands....it's bread...yep Falco is eating bread lol.
amazing.
but then all the **** people are at the bottom.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Steb, your smashboards pic is EPIC! Animal Crossing! ****, I thought Dud and I were the only ones to like here!

and Michelle, TEH PWNAGE TIER LIST! But uummm,, I blame you for having Falcon there cause ummm, you suck.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Well this sucks...my supplier doesn't have the order done so it looks like I won't have the Falcon shirts for OIN 4 :(

nickcam

Smash Ace
Is there any way for next tourney that the wario shirts are made along with the falcon shirts michelle?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Michelle stop being so modest and post this everywhere. That SSBB tier list concept WILL sell like rapidfire.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Ah I'm finally online! lol ...I will definitely have Captain Falcon shirts for the next tourney that I'm able to sell at (I have no idea what tourney is next or if there are any lol) as for Wario shirts, I'll try to get them printed soon but I probably won't have them in time for any tourney coming up.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
My SSBB tier totem pole thingy unfortunately has too much colours to be printed on a shirt but I might print some posters of it one day. If anyone is interested in getting a small poster or print of it let me know and I might consider getting some.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Ya that's another problem...the tier list gets updated and I don't think people will want to have an outdated tier list poster thingy lol.

Top Bottom