• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doom's Super Sexy Shota Shellder Smashfest. Northern NJ. 1/24/09.

Vist

Smash Champion
Fun stuff, worth the long drive. NJ whores mk like crazy omfg LOL

I like how I went 1-2 only to get last place lol i'm guessing it was b/c I was one of the few ppl there that didn't get a bye first round. DMBrandon and Murdoc were sick, so I don't mind losing to them but playing them so early on was gay.

anyway some quick shoutouts-
theDoom - thanks for hosting and everything, nice meeting you. Your cat is awesome.
DMBrandon- fun stuff, I'll have to work on my mk game.
Murdoc- sick TL man
umbra- nice friendlies
everyone else- good ****, see you all at CoT4

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Pretty glad I skipped work for this, had a good time with everyone.

A lot of solid non-MK players from NJ and NY either didn't show up or didn't enter.

Too lazy for actual shoutouts!

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Pretty glad I skipped work for this, had a good time with everyone.

A lot of solid non-MK players from NJ and NY either didn't show up or didn't enter.

Too lazy for actual shoutouts!

Your wolf is ****ing ridiculous btw.. wtf

ADHD

Smash Hero
MK beats Dedede, Olimar, and Falco, and those are probably Diddy's biggest problems. MK certainly isn't one of them.
Nope, the only d3 i'm afraid of is atomsk and the falco players around here aren't scary. Sorry. Once you get past lolimar's defense he's straight-forward. The main reason I find luigis and marths so difficult is because there is literally no matchup info on them and I'm just lurking into the dark every time I play one.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
**** black people and their laziness...all looking the same too...

(THIS IS AN INSIDE JOKE, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS.
Hi.
Your wolf is ****ing ridiculous btw.. wtf
:) Thanks, man, it was cool finally getting to play you. Your Marth AND Ike are extra scary as hell.

Ether - I'd appreciate it if you could take me to the divine pizza place if you ever go =D. You're broken in teams LOL.
I don't even know where that pizza place is! Unfortunately i'm not broken enough in teams at the moment, I must strive to improve!

-Ether: Enter singles! You're too good to not **** in singles too!
Idk, i'm just really bored with Snake.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Hmm i love it how when i don't go to an event MetaKarp rains dominant XD

YES I AM ACTING COCKY AS ****....SO WHAT

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Nope, the only d3 i'm afraid of is atomsk and the falco players around here aren't scary. Sorry. Once you get past lolimar's defense he's straight-forward. The main reason I find luigis and marths so difficult is because there is literally no matchup info on them and I'm just lurking into the dark every time I play one.
I think you're forgetting we're 1-1.

I'll remind you next time we play in tourney.

Sadly there's 0 Diddy's in NJ besides you so I'm going to have alot of fun learning a matchup that people think is easy for Falco.

I don't think any match-up is a sure-win vs Diddy. Seriously.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yes but I got alot better at falcos as well and I have new tricks to use on you so I'm going to have alot of fun while you're learning. I honestly don't think falco can win this matchup unless he puts up a really good defense of lasers and reflectors and gets grabs. The matchup ratio is going to change in the future. If you want an honest counter use luigi.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, while I'm learning you will be perfecting.

NJ needs to stop maining MK and main other characters so we get some matchup practice

Eww @ Luigi. Did someone go Luigi against you at this tourney?

Vist

Smash Champion
lol luigi doesn't counter diddy.. He might have the advantage but it really depends on ppl knowing or not knowing the match-up

ADHD

Smash Hero
lol luigi doesn't counter diddy.. He might have the advantage but it really depends on ppl knowing or not knowing the match-up
No, he has a massive advantage. His slip makes most of diddy's common trip-follow ups disappear unless diddy trips him while luigi is right next to him. Luigi just hovers with approaching aerials and if he gets diddy in the air he's screwed. On top of that, luigi doesn't die until 140 each stock while diddy dies at 80 from a fresh fsmash. Not a fun matchup. Diddy gets gimped hard too if he ever goes offstage... marth and luigi are trutly the worst. I consider luigi a counter because he really doesn't have to do anything special against diddy, he just naturally pwns them. While marth actually has to have a strategy...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's probably 60/40 in Luigi's favour.

Keitaro, ADHD/ChromePirate is definitely better than you at this point... Just letting you know. You're capable of beating him, but he's better and will probably win. >>;

CO18

Smash Hero
ADHD is n00b that is all.

Lol jk, ima use mah luigi on you chrome.

Get @ me.

Who thinks ADHD's diddy = NL yet? or close to it at least.

HAT

Smash Ace
yo chrome, i'm sorry i didn't give you a legitimate set, man. i was just mad that neo's **** was on my side of the ****, and ****. so i didn't **** with ****, you know?

ADHD

Smash Hero
yo chrome, i'm sorry i didn't give you a legitimate set, man. i was just mad that neo's **** was on my side of the ****, and ****. so i didn't **** with ****, you know?

lol it's cool. it was funny because i was focused on what to do next and you just kept getting luigi stuck in the ledge. I had no idea that **** could happen and it confused me a little :laugh:

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
It keeps the marf and luigi populations down low so it's all great. Metagay ftw, he LITERALLY takes on all of diddy's disadvantaged matchups and ***** them.
lol its metagay...he takes everyones disadvantaged matchups and does good...its only a matter of time b4 he gets banned...

MK beats Dedede, Olimar, and Falco, and those are probably Diddy's biggest problems. MK certainly isn't one of them.
id say diddys biggest probs r luigi, marth, rob, and falco...
luigi cause priority and aerials catch bananas and he slides
marth cause of aerials catch bananas and outranges/priority
rob cause everything about rob hates on diddys...
and falco cause of downB, lasers, and pure and utter gayness

Hmm i love it how when i don't go to an event MetaKarp rains dominant XD

YES I AM ACTING COCKY AS ****....SO WHAT
u werent there :'o( i was reppin PT for u tho in ur absence...surfs up dude!!

I thought PRiDE was the only language teacher in the Smash community.
well obviously not with all those metaknights...LOL jk...but no seriously... :oP

I don't think any match-up is a sure-win vs Diddy. Seriously.[/FONT]
wut about diddy dittos? lol

SHOUTOUTS!!!!

to be continued....

Top Bottom