• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doom's Super Sexy Shota Shellder Smashfest. Northern NJ. 1/24/09.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You know how Inui is. I did bad once, and all of a sudden I'm horrific in teams. I love Inui but by God, he lacks a standard for making standards.
lol it really wasn't based on that one incident. You probably just improved in teams recently.

@Bajisci and Orion: There were only 12 teams, meaning byes existed. I'd like any vids uploaded. :D

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
lol it really wasn't based on that one incident. You probably just improved in teams recently.

@Bajisci and Orion: There were only 12 teams, meaning byes existed. I'd like any vids uploaded. :D
I've always been good in teams, wtf. I usually win most doubles matches I play in regardless of my partner, unless I'm facing two very good people. You used to think I was good at doubles too, but then I got ***** that ONE match we teamed together, and all of a sudden I sucked, lolz. Nevermind that I was doing amazing all night while you were sleeping.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uh...you haven't always been good in teams. I've seen you mess up a lot in friendlies and tourny sets. You were good when you were playing well, but you were horribly inconsistent in teams. Prove me wrong and actually enter something next time!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Spam imo should try his sheik vs snake. He plays such a safe, campy style, that without a projectile and limited aggression, his meta isnt his best choice.

Spam won't try to trick the snake player or anything like that, so its highly dependant on the player not being very smart. If he was sheik however, he could control the match more, and he could play his defensive, campy style more comfortably.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Spam imo should try his sheik vs snake. He plays such a safe, campy style, that without a projectile and limited aggression, his meta isnt his best choice.

Spam won't try to trick the snake player or anything like that, so its highly dependant on the player not being very smart. If he was sheik however, he could control the match more, and he could play his defensive, campy style more comfortably.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Singles: (1st/2nd was split)
1: Inui (Snake/Meta Knight) Good **** being a good player, and not garbage. I love it. Your snake straight out played me, man. But it's gonna change next time ^_^
2: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight) Fourth of July, madu. v_v;;;;;;;;
3: NEO (Marth) WATCH THE N WORD, OR YOU'LL MAKE THE PRESIDENT CRY. <3 ^_^ <3
4: ksizzle (Meta Knight/Lucario) ****ing Pokemon. *******s.
5: Izumi (Meta Knight) Your tying me has sullied my 5th place.
5: dmbrandon (SUPER Knight) I ****ing hate pokemon, don't you, dmbrandon?
7: ADHD (Diddy Kong) The fact that you left me a shoutout shows that you love meeeee. Even though I hope you get nosebleeds everyday for the rest of your life.
7: BlackWaltz (Olimar) Metaknight is gay. v_v
9: Orion -- Throw! BSHHH. Now. c_c
9: HAT -- Your Kirby popped super saiyan bull**** in losers finals. Cheating
9: Kai -- Sonic>diddy.
9: Mrdc -- btw: The big GREEN button makes the sword come out. ^_^
13: Bajisci -- I don't play metaknight. ^_^
13: DK Smash -- WELCOME TO DISNEY LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13: PlanZ -- I only played you for a bit in friendlies, but your getting too upset at dying and it causes you to play poorly. Just play happytime!
13: theDoom -- gg on this ****, man. Your meta is stepping up, and I love it. Much props this weekend.
17: Gunblade -- My link is so bad. So bad it lost to that GARBAGE marf. v_v :D
17: Cyanide -- 17th. gg. :D
17: Vist-- How'd you get last, dude? Luigi is so trickyyyy

Other idiots that travel through forests and don't enter singles:

Munkstyle: You're so much betting in singles, than teams, why not enterrrrrr?
Ryko: wtf at you showing up and watching all day?! We didn't even get to friendly. v-v
Pierce: YOU LIVE IN ****ING NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW JEEEEEEEEERSEEEEEEEY. Don't hype on NEO over me. I should have eaten your food. Also, Marth is icky.
Rhyme: Disappears all weekend, without ever saying goodbye.

RIDDDLEEEESSSS
Girl 1: Isn't named Alice.
Girl 2. Isn't named Alice or Tiffany!
Only the main two count.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I got to play plenty of people D: neo, chromepirate, gunblade, spammer, cyanide. I didnt get to play you or orion though, and I really wanted to do both.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Inui- nice job, as usual lol.

NEO- Are you kidding me? THAT MARTH WAS AMAZING! I didn't know he could be played to the point where he resembles jesus.

ksizzle - good seeing you again. Too bad you dont like diddys, I can't vs lucario with sonic xD, well yours anyway.

Izumi - I vsed waltz in losers and not you?? WTF? Dave is too good xD

dmbrandon - Sonic will forever be > diddy.

ADHD - your diddy IS too good....I dont know what to do.....

BlackWaltz - should have used more blackwaltz tundah..I hope the pandora battery works.

Orion- Good seeing you again, definitly a person I have a lot of respect for. Glad I got to meet you.

Mrdc- I cant believe you didnt get there sooner :(. you know what i mean.

theDoom- great event, do it more often. Thanks for everything.

Cyanide- I'm glad we're on good terms. My bad about past events....even if you like horrible games xD.

Shippo - I SHOULD NEVER DO TEAMS?! You left me 2v1 against ksizzle and dave...and I still got us a win. I was doing fine but you were dying at 80% with lucario. The best thing I did all day was boot your *** off smashville in game three on your last stock.

bajisci

Smash Ace
great double post eazy, and alright ill upload the doubles matches, eventually

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
1st in spirit: Atomsk (King Dedede) - ): You *******. You should have come.
1: Inui (Snake/Meta Knight) - Thanks for posting this thread for me. Been a bit busy since everyone left. Good **** on beating Spam!
2: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight) - Lol, Vesuvio's pizza is too good. Maybe your taste is just strange. :laugh:
3: NEO (Marth) - Our super special surprise guest! Lol, NEO had to climb the Meta Knight mountain to reach losers finals, and fell off 'cause MK dtilted his hands on the edge. Good **** coming out, dude, sorry that the turnout was so small. I'm gonna plan a bigger event sometime down the road and have people actually show up. Hope you had fun. I ALMOST BEAT YOU IN TEAMS ;~;
4: ksizzle (Meta Knight/Lucario) - **** Sam! Bernie Mac fails, you can have him if you want. Selling a dog, $5! Anyway dude, your Lucario is too good. I gotta get to Passaic and practice with you some time.
5: Izumi (Meta Knight) - Wtf, beating Waltz and HAT! Good **** Dave. Stepping it up. You still just walk and ftilt though. :laugh:
5: dmbrandon (Meta Knight) - Don't attack Lucario! Too funny as usual, feel free to come over any time (this applies to everyone, not just diem).
7: ADHD (Diddy Kong) - You took NEO to last game at the timer. You're definitely getting a ****load better.
7: BlackWaltz (Olimar) - Don't lose to Dave! ): And smack Alice for saying the tournament sucked. It definitely didn't.
9: Orion - That match on Yoshi's Island was the funniest **** I've seen in my life.
9: HAT - Random ditto MMs are too good. I'm winning that $3 back next time. XD Great seeing you guys again, hopefully I get to go down on Easter break.
9: Kai - Fun stuff at the diner. Feel free to come over whenever, of course. Since I'm the closest Smasher to you, it's worth it.
9: Mrdc - Nice to see you again. Good job beating me!
13: Bajisci - You're one cool dude. Pikachu is gay.
13: DK Smash - GIVE HIM THE MURT MURT! THIS CAT'S GONNA GET A HUUUUUUGE BONER! AN ENORMOUS STIFFY FROM THIS! MONKEYS ARE HIGHLY FLAMMABLE!
13: PlanZ - Good job beating Gunblade!
13: theDoom - Stop meeting NEO early in brackets. ): Round 1 at XII.ESTICLE and round 2 here.
17: Scope - Sorry it took so long for you to get your change.
17: HEERO - HAVE YOU SEEN MY FALCON?!
17: Gunblade - Step it up son!
17: Cyanide - Most improved Smasher in terms of personality. Not only can I tolerate you now, but I actually like you.
17: Vist - Thanks for driving everyone up. I saw your Luigi fighting Mrdc...that **** is crazy.
17: HTS - Hope you're feeling better. :/

Dan/Ryko- Enter something next time, losers. XD
Munk/RJ - You really surprised me in teams. No johns, but the first game was a fluke. Second game was really legit though, excellent teamwork. Coming back from two Kirbycides must be ridiculous.
Brian/Don - <3

Hope everyone enjoyed this. As I said in NEO's shoutout, I'll probably be hosting another one sometime down the road. You all better show up to it!

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
I need to 1v1 you Kai.
And I'm sorry to all but I cannot make it to Viridian City ;.;
I HAVE 1v1ed you and I beat your lucario easily with sonic of all characters. I'd hate to see what my diddy would do to you since I wouldn't be at a huge disadvantage. Lets money match the next time we're at the same event. After that I can go find Ksizzle and play a real lucario player.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
****, can't come back with snappy remark!
I'm just crappy at teams then.
I need more team practice.
When you say that I shouldn't do teams then you deserve it. I'm just starting to get into teams and I wasn't dying all the time. Besides, team practice? Ryo needs to link us to that 1v1 vid of you two that he showed me lol

fkacyan

Smash Hero
When you say that I shouldn't do teams then you deserve it. I'm just starting to get into teams and I wasn't dying all the time. Besides, team practice? Ryo needs to link us to that 1v1 vid of you two that he showed me lol
Holy ****.

Just, god ****.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
haha Kai is gettin maaad confident. Thats what I like to see.

Mrdc

Smash Cadet
1: Inui (Snake/Meta Knight)- Good job winning.
2: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)- Didn't get to play you
3: NEO (Marth)- Amazing marth. Super aggressive and very entertaining to watch.
4: ksizzle (Meta Knight/Lucario)- thanks. Your lucario is very tricky. No friendlies :(
5: Izumi (Meta Knight)- keep getting better. Give me your plushie
5: dmbrandon (Super Knight)- I teched that wall and you know it
7: ADHD (Diddy Kong)- We need to get some friendlies in next time
7: BlackWaltz (Olimar)/ Alice- lets go to the pizzeria 5 miles away while passing at least 8 other ones :D
9: Orion- always good seeing you.
9: HAT- Didn't play you
9: Kai- I'll team with you next time. Those matches made me want to gouge my eyes out.
9: Mrdc- Toon link FTW!
13: Bajisci- Great Rob, and fun to play too. No excessive camping or gayness. Funny times driving.
13: DK Smash- gg's although we didn't get to play much
13: PlanZ- Your marth is pretty beast. Keep at it
13: theDoom/chibi- Felt like man vs wild in those woods.....between the houses.
17: Scope- Didn't get to play you
17: HEERO- nice talking to you. We definitely need to play more. That guy at the pizzeria really took a liking to you....did you see anything strange on your pizza? :p
17: Gunblade- I'll get you next time.....gadget!
17: Cyanide- I miss your hat
17: Vist- Combo central luigi 0-80 me in about 4 secs
17: HTS- Didn't get to play you

fkacyan

Smash Hero
17: Cyanide- I miss your hat
I have no idea where it went. I might become a questgiver as opposed to receiver now, though.

EDIT: **** you Doom. -_-;;

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Stuff later.

But we went to the good one Mrdc. :3
Also, we went in a giant circle to get gas for you.

</3

Mrdc

Smash Cadet
Stuff later.

But we went to the good one Mrdc. :3
Also, we went in a giant circle to get gas for you.

</3
I'm not going to lie, my meatball and cheese sub was pretty good.

True about the gas

much <3

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I'm too lazy to do shout outs so...

good **** everyone xD

Was a fun time, I had the most fun playing ksizzle in tournament because I felt like we were both being really aggressive and reading each others ****

see you guys at COT4

Top Bottom