• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Stop Billievin' Sat. 6/6 -- Chu-dat confirmed -- update: check last post

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
@Omni, we still doing Operation IT? (team)

@ Ace, the funny thing about the meeting of Snake and Melee Ganon was that Snake was supposed to be in Melee.

@ Jon?, put:
Zero
Penir
Pingas
J0n?
Jan?
Jun?
Jawn?
Fuxy

for the MK vs. your Falco mm.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Cool more MK challengers. Can't wait! This Billfest is gonna be lots of fun.

List so far:
-Omni
-Zero
-Stingers
-Ace
-Smith
-Rag
-Karn

Maybe at PLURs, I'll challenge people in Snake vs Falco MMs.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Jon?, put me on that list too. $1

I feel like playing MK at a tourney where he's banned. ... nvm, he's not banned. Looks like I'm entering Brawl doubles again.

@ Michael: I can give you like $10 for gas if it helps; you constantly drive me around anyway, so it's the least I can do. If not, I'm sure we can get Rob to drive us.

75% chance I'm coming.

The name of this tournament is top tier.
... wanna team?

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
Jon?, put me on that list too. $1

I feel like playing MK at a tourney where he's banned. ... nvm, he's not banned. Looks like I'm entering Brawl doubles again.

@ Michael: I can give you like $10 for gas if it helps; you constantly drive me around anyway, so it's the least I can do. If not, I'm sure we can get Rob to drive us.

I appreciate that Lucas, but I can't just take it. This past week gas has been killing me because I drive around so much and most of the friends I want to hang out with don't have cars or licenses so that means I have to do the driving. It sucks because my car doesn't get many miles per gallon, and Lucas you saw the distance I have to drive to pick up that one kid. We did that AGAIN last night, and I'm getting tired of it.

I would rather Rob drive us than you give me $10, because I don't like getting gas money from people. But I may have to start doing that. Thank you though Lucas, atleast you offer to help me out unlike some of my other friends.

Dublio

Smash Ace

I appreciate that Lucas, but I can't just take it. This past week gas has been killing me because I drive around so much and most of the friends I want to hang out with don't have cars or licenses so that means I have to do the driving. It sucks because my car doesn't get many miles per gallon, and Lucas you saw the distance I have to drive to pick up that one kid. We did that AGAIN last night, and I'm getting tired of it.

I would rather Rob drive us than you give me $10, because I don't like getting gas money from people. But I may have to start doing that. Thank you though Lucas, atleast you offer to help me out unlike some of my other friends.

Awww, isn't that sweet? Bro love at its finest. Hugs all around! -huggles-

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Discussion should have ended here.....
No, cause like he said - it's an opinion of his. Meaning it's still open for discussion. Don't use him to back your own argument, because that just makes your argument hold less validity and the opposing force will think less of you. Like I said Be an OG, and be legit.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
We are definitely doing it.

Its debated, if they do go even it is definitely bc of the infinites
If it were bc of the infinites, IC would go even with or **** everyone. The infinite is a moot point because it can be done to the entire cast.

Jeez, people have to look at IC outside of the grabs and see what they have aside from that.

lord karn

Smash Master
It's not a moot point. Maybe ICs do go even or **** the entire cast because of infinites. You simply have to look at what options each character has, and see which character has the advantage approaching, which character has to approach, and how much each character deals with a successful approach vs how much damage they take while approaching. If the infinites exist, they must be considered in the matchup. And the infinites definitely push ICs to top tier, imo.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I like what Karn says.

Btw Corey, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was knocking your BR earlier. It looks pretty cool.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
this tourney is gonna be awesome...
just so i can get get a better understanding of the doubles bracket
-stinger and pp
-Chu and ?
-Bill and ?
-Omni and Zero
-Karn and Rag
-Shady and Kieth
-KSK and Jon?

fill me in if i am wrong

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I see the finals of doubles as Chu and ? vs Bill and ?. Sorry Pp, those mystery players make all the difference.

Top Bottom