• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Stop Billievin' Sat. 6/6 -- Chu-dat confirmed -- update: check last post

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
raggy, did you see the topic for my tournament? tell me what you think about my stage list, i'm in favor of more lax stage lists...

how do i do what?
haven't seen it yet. How do you not need a wiimote?
I think it is necessary but again, for now that is beside the point.

I will likely be enacting a rule to limit planking. Probably a judge or something. Hopefully no one has a huge problem with that.
It's a step in the right direction.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
If I don't get a response from the people I've ask, I may.

@Stingers: No wiimote to turn on your Wii!?!? That's the best hack ever. Wii-motes = noob, thus Shady Penguin = noob.
Ahem.

The Penguin Classic (my controller's name for those who don't know) = Pro

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I would like your stage list more with Luigi's mansion in there.

do tell about this "hack" business.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
[deleted.]

Last edited:

Rohan

Smash Apprentice
banning mk isnt necessary because we have only one top player that plays mk, flamingo, and karn only plays metaknight as secondary. until we have 4 or more mks in top 10 i think we dont need to ban mk. u should reconsider mk at least for the tourny after this one

Rohan

Smash Apprentice
yeh i only read his last post which said it was necessary so i thought he was talking about banning mk my bad

Vilt

Smash Lord
Bill just wondering if you got room for people to stay the night cause gboro might be staying since last time I almost killed us due to sleepyness we got like 6 people coming ._.

Rohan

Smash Apprentice
we should do low tier tourny in a coming up tourny maybe even this one if we have time it could be a 1 dollar entry like brawl+ was before

Jon?

Smash Champion
If we have at least one spectator at each game involving characters that can plank, that solves the problem right?

Dublio

Smash Ace
Hmm, its going to be packed at the apartment for this Billfest. At the last one I pulled an allnighter with a couple of people (Keith, Gauvin, Jon, Ares, Bill, etc). Looks like I'm going to have fun at this one. Muwhawhahwha.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Spectators are whoever watch the tournament matches. They can report planking if it ensues.

@Dublio: Don't think I'll be spending the night this time. It'll sound like fun though. Maybe more than 2 people will stay up til 6am playing friendlies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm probably gonna be at this, unless something happens.

Since I will not be entering brawl, I can act as a spectator. Since I'm hell bent against MK, I'll make sure nothing horrid occurs. I'll just need to be educated as to what I should be looking for - I'll ask Bill friday night, and he will show me.

Rohan

Smash Apprentice
the only way i think that we can settle planking is to have consecutive ledge snaps. if we said no more than 5 ledge snaps in a row then we could use judges, the trust system, or ur gecko and save the match to see if they planked

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I honestly couldn't tell you. You're one of like 2 apps so far. And it's up to the room as a whole to decide things.

I really don't know what all I'll be entering on Saturday, but it should be fun.

lord karn

Smash Master
Everyone who asked can spend the night, either night. Just bring pillows/blankets. As bill said earlier, OOS gets couch priority, after that, whoever gets it, gets it.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Everyone who asked can spend the night, either night. Just bring pillows/blankets. As bill said earlier, OOS gets couch priority, after that, whoever gets it, gets it.
Awesome. In that case, I will be coming to stay on Friday and Saturday Night, and I will sing both of you a song in your honor. (Also THO if he's there.) There will also be massive amounts of random giggling and many jokes about fornication with goats.

Smith

Smash Ace
HEY HEY HEY.

Just gonna throw this out there

I need a spot where I have leg movement. I have some Knee Disease (German name; can't spell it) and I just need room to spread my legs.

:)

Top Bottom