• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! f/ Mango, Hbox, Axe, Jman, Lucky, SS, Zhu, Shroomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
i'll throw in $20 for hbox. ante up *****es, i know some of you fools have $

edit: i assume this would need to hit $200 pretty quickly b/c prices aren't going to fall. . .

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
So these are the sidebets so far, correct me if I'm wrong

Axe (GG7) vs DJMirror (MacD) for $5
Tai (GG7) vs Shroomed (MacD) for $3
Tai (GG7) vs PewPewU (MacD) for $2
Rubyiris (GG7) vs SFAT (MacD) for $10
Juggleguy (GG7) vs s2j (MacD) for $10 (winner receives payment @ Pound 5)

Violence

Smash Lord
To Hungrybox and Norcal:

I will pay the remainder of this ticket, but there's one problem...

I don't have a working credit card up here yet, nor do I have a paypal account.

If anyone is willing to put down the rest of the money now, I will pay them back, in cash, at DGDTJ.

To those of you that know me, you know I'm legit, I'll pay you back, any means necessary.

To those of you that don't, ask those of you that do.

I feel like HBox coming here would be ****, so yeah. Is there anyone willing to put down the rest of the money from now until DGDTJ, and have me pay them back in cash?

MacD

Banned via Administration
it's your tourney, you should be able to record what you want

and i think if you just give hbox the money in person that'd be fine, he has a credit card or whatever, just needs some money

DarrellD

Smash Ace
To Hungrybox and Norcal:

If anyone is willing to put down the rest of the money now, I will pay them back, in cash, at DGDTJ.

To those of you that know me, you know I'm legit, I'll pay you back, any means necessary.

I feel like HBox coming here would be ****, so yeah. Is there anyone willing to put down the rest of the money from now until DGDTJ, and have me pay them back in cash?
Why not just give the remainder directly to HBox when you see him at the tournament? Have Hbox just pay for his ticket, meet you at the the venue, and you give him whatever the difference was. Skipping the middle man

Edit; damn Macd beat me to this post =[

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
To Hungrybox and Norcal:

God bless, man.
People like you keep this game alive.

I don't wanna be sketchy and ask for money in person, but if you have to just meet me somewhere discreetly at the venue.

And making a paypal is free if you can use a friend's card and give him the cash..

<3 pac west

Lovage

Smash Hero
hold up are people betting on gg7? LOL i'll get a payday real quick, i got $10 on mccain if neones left to bet against me

L__

Smash Master
So these are the sidebets so far, correct me if I'm wrong

Tai (GG7) vs PewPewU (MacD) for $2
Tai (GG7) vs L (MacD) for $2
Rubyiris (GG7) vs SFAT (MacD) for $10
assuming me saying it prior to kevin means anything

Violence

Smash Lord
God bless, man.
People like you keep this game alive.

I don't wanna be sketchy and ask for money in person, but if you have to just meet me somewhere discreetly at the venue.

And making a paypal is free if you can use a friend's card and give him the cash..

<3 pac west
Don't worry about it, just get your ticket, I'll get you back at the venue.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
okay, updated sidebet situation

Tai (GG7) vs L (MacD) for $2
Rubyiris (GG7) vs SFAT (MacD) for $10 (still a maybe?)
??? (GG7) vs Lovage (MacD) for $10 (looking for someone to bet on GG7)

TheGoat

Smash Ace
To anyone who lives a considerable distance from the venue, like a good hour, how do you plan on going both days? Cause it's a pain in the **** for me especially due to the bay bridge fee. Just want to see what others are doing. I'm near san mateo/burlingame

Gaara♥

Smash Master
ideally you'll probably want to find somewhere to stay over night. Im trying to find a way to go and come back to sj each night

WassupJB

Smash Lord
it's your tourney, you should be able to record what you want

and i think if you just give hbox the money in person that'd be fine, he has a credit card or whatever, just needs some money
yeah i don't wanna be a diick about recording though.

also word to paying him at the tournament and purchasing the ticket via credit card.

Eric deserves his own tournament next year.
this is the fuucking truth.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Zac is looking at this thread in history class. gtfo Zac

Edit: I'm pumped to see MacD tap

D

Deleted member

anybody wanna do teams money matches?

me and oscar are the best 2nd place team in the world

TheGoat

Smash Ace
Kevin posted that right next to me while in History class.

We're gonna win teams bee tee dubs.
Zac
sorry to bug you, but did you get my PM?

Also I saw this tournie is going on the 17th as well in the housing thread. Is it?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
I would be arriving into Oakland airport Midnight of Friday night (Saturday morning)

Halp? I can take the BART if needed, I just need a place to stay I suppose.
i wasn't sure how i wanted to approach this because i'm down to give you a ride from the airport, because public transit at that time blows, you'll be with a lot of suspect niiggas, as well as people dipping from oakland to the east bay.

also, mattdotzeb and swiftbass: are you guys good on rides or public transit? i'm curious about your travel information.

swift, matt and juangry. shoot me a text, i want the few flying in to have the smoothest experience possible. 925-325-1987

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
i wasn't sure how i wanted to approach this because i'm down to give you a ride from the airport, because public transit at that time blows, you'll be with a lot of suspect niiggas, as well as people dipping from oakland to the east bay.

also, mattdotzeb and swiftbass: are you guys good on rides or public transit? i'm curious about your travel information.

swift, matt and juangry. shoot me a text, i want the few flying in to have the smoothest experience possible. 925-325-1987
thanks man.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
jb, ballpark for what time this will end sunday? basically asking if i need to search for a place to sleep
this tournament will be over by 9pm. that will leave about 1+ hour of friendlies.

Fuds closes at like 10:30(maybe 11?) so no later than that is a reasonable guess.
pete's got it right. we have the venue till 11ish. paul (the manager of fudds) is madd cool with me so he's forgiving if we go pass closing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom