• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care 2 -- Free Drinks! -- Free Side Tournament!

Which side tournament do you want?

• Mario Party 2

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Super Monkey Ball 2

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Pokemon Puzzle League!!!

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Isn't competition about the competition, not the incentives at stake? People can be competetive over things that are free, and in hindsight, 5$/10$ don't really mean anything, especially the difference between them.

hunger!

Smash Champion
Isn't competition about the competition, not the incentives at stake? People can be competetive over things that are free, and in hindsight, 5$/10$ don't really mean anything, especially the difference between them.
more money = more competition. simple as that. you think nationals/regionals would be big if they were $5 entants? No but that's not the point here.

All ya'll gotta quit bickerin' about that this tourney. thought it was settled. Arty said that if > 50 entrants = $10. and we aren't gettin' 50 so it's $5.

and eaglay - rematch ness dittos? or anything really. doesnt matter. you can choose the amount.

taking any mm's. you choose matchup and amount - i reserve the right to deny cause the character you chose for me is gay

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I don't think I've played your Wario in a while, Hunger. Wario vs. Peach? Probably only $1, unless I beat Eagle, then I'd do $2.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
That's not true at all Hunger lol. There are caps as well. How many people do you think would enter the WSOP main event if it was 100,000$ and not 10,000$? Price matters, it's just the difference that we are bickering about doesn't matter (to the majority).

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
@zwarm, I accept the $2.
@Arty, awesome!
@Fatboy, ... I can't go $10... You annihilated my Ness the last time we played, so I dont wanna lose $10. $5 or less I can do, but it'd be 3/5.

I need to practice in the days that follow my graduation.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'll go@you, scythe. How much? $5 @ best3/5?

if so, I got

$10 vs Kappy (3/5)
$2 vs Zwarm (2/3?)
Johns MM vs. Arty (2/3)
$5 vs Scythe (3/5)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Scythe, let's face it, we are never going to play in Brawl. It has never happened, and if we ever play in tournament, we will probably agree to play the set in Melee.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'll go@you, scythe. How much? $5 @ best3/5?

if so, I got

$10 vs Kappy (3/5)
$2 vs Zwarm (2/3?)
Johns MM vs. Arty (2/3)
$5 vs Scythe (3/5)
2/3 is fine.

Scythe, let's face it, we are never going to play in Brawl. It has never happened, and if we ever play in tournament, we will probably agree to play the set in Melee.
So you can lose? :awesome:

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
eagleye i would mm again.
Accept, but $5 3/5

Do you want vengeance on dat assssss? :zerosuitsamus:
Accept, but $5 3/5

Eagleeye MM? $5? Can't wait for this!!
Accept, 3/5 okay?

@zwarm, I accept the $2.
@Arty, awesome!
@Fatboy, ... I can't go $10... You annihilated my Ness the last time we played, so I dont wanna lose $10. $5 or less I can do, but it'd be 3/5.

I need to practice in the days that follow my graduation.
Okay, I got that Fatboy says no, so all I have now are a few of you guys.

$10 Kappy, 3/5
$2 Zwarm, 2/3
Johns Arty, 2/3
$5 Scythe, 3/5
$5 Sago, 3/5
$5 Oro, 3/5
$5 Count, 3/5

I'm instilling myself with confidence during this tournament; I won't have anything else in the world to worry about except someone who I won't mention. I'm gonna get my johns legitimized, Arty! You'd better watch out! Oro, I'm gonna rock your zss! Zwarm, peach has no chance! Sago, I'm gonna redeem myself from that last set we played! Kappy, your kirby's goin' down! Count, diddy goin' down! Scythe... I don't know what you play, but I'm prepared to give you, as dajay calls it, the "eagleye ****."

Pre-confidence so that I'm not self-deprecating the entire day.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Nuh-uh, dood! That floaty girl ain't got nothin' on da bois!
Actually, I'm not sure. It depends on whether or not I can position myself right as well as whether or not I can snatch a turnip. If I can do the latter, you got no chance! I'm not gonna say anything about positioning, because it's situation based.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Then I'll airdodge through it like I normally do when I try to catch flying objects.
PK Jump over it too!!! xD

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Yay I'm coming, and bringing one of my hon buddies that is fairly new to brawl O:.

Who wants to team with a bad character?

And anyone money match $3-5?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yay I'm coming, and bringing one of my hon buddies that is fairly new to brawl O:.

Who wants to team with a bad character?

And anyone money match $3-5?
If I have enough money for doubles, I'd love to team with a Yoshi. I play Peach and ROB mostly, but I can play Dedede too if need be.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Can we possibly get a list of people going to this? I wanna see who I can $MM.

Top Bottom