• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care 2 -- Free Drinks! -- Free Side Tournament!

Which side tournament do you want?

• Mario Party 2

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Super Monkey Ball 2

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Pokemon Puzzle League!!!

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

sanchaz

Smash Lord
wtf is going on, T.O.s are banned with red cards?, and this talk about the rules being change, plus no melee doubles?

I would like to go in the future if you guys can make melee doubles an event, plus I know this is more of my fault to, but can you please post this in the wisconsin thread in the future so I can make plans for this. thx

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'll be here for doubles but I may taking someone to a concert before singles ends.

Sorry guys, hos before smash bros.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Sanchaz, this is a Brawl tournament, the Melee is essentially just a side thing. It is impossible to run both events for both games with a good turnout for both games. Brawl just takes too damn long. So no, doubles will not happen at this, probably ever. However, Smashing Grounds are going to start being biweeklies which will most likely get more melee attendance and have doubles anyways. I don't know how many are showing up for Melee, it is always a crapshoot.

Arty I was being serious about the red card.

DLA is a nerd.

ORLY

Smash Master
if enough people (i'd probably start the minimum at 6 teams, personally), what's the harm in letting someone like myself TO melee dubs? it won't get in the way

and in other news: i'm 100% able to come! i just gotta work out a ride lol

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Chris the problem is that Brawl takes a long long time, and it needs like 90% of the setups. The Melee singles is going to be running off of 2 setups probably, because every other setup/space available will be needed for Brawl.

Arty

Smash Lord
Brawl actually finished really fast last time. I doubt you guys will get enough for teams, but I don't see why we can't run like a 6-8 team melee tourney if you guys want.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Some people need to bring Mario Party 2 setups or the side event is just gonna be some random **** on the side.

I am running on 0 sleep so prepare for ****.

Scythe

Smash Master
Some people need to bring Mario Party 2 setups or the side event is just gonna be some random **** on the side.

I am running on 0 sleep so prepare for ****.
i'm bringing super monkey ball 2 just in case!

Smash Cadet
They said 5 in the info post, so I am gonna get there around 4, to be safe.

Top Bottom