• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care 2 -- Free Drinks! -- Free Side Tournament!

Which side tournament do you want?

• Mario Party 2

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Super Monkey Ball 2

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Pokemon Puzzle League!!!

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

ORLY

Smash Master
I'll be here for Melee, assuming I don't get caught up with work again.

See you guys in a week!

ook

Smash Lord
Ook we still got this right?
mmmmmmm :urg: I hate to pull an eagleye, but they just changed the schedule at work and now it looks like I gotta work on this day. :urg: but it doesn't say whether it's AM or PM... so I may or may not be able to make it to doubles. I'll find out as soon as I can
how lame

Oro?!

Smash Hero
LOL Melee hype. Pretty soon there will be Melee at CoD 3/4 weeks of the summer months.

Ah, it's alright Ook. You don't have to come all the way out just for doubles though. We can just get em next time.

We usually get like mid teens for Melee.

ORLY

Smash Master
80% confirmed

will there be any project: melee there? i still wanna try that shiz out

Scythe

Smash Master
it was falco vs falcon and he fell in the water of delfino.

and since the physics were changed to be more like melee, I was able to just spam lasers and keep him in there until the stage changed and he died lol

ORLY

Smash Master
if falcon can grab the ledge with his side B like he can in brawl, there's no reason he should ever lose in P:M everty ever

Oro?!

Smash Hero
There is no auto snap to ledge, it is like Melee side B. The only difference is that when you slam dunk people, you get a boost towards the direction you were side Bing.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
KIRK!! COME!! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES AND I WILL BE THERE!!!

$MM? I will probably lose, 'cause I suck against ike. $3-5? I want it to be best 3/5 if you do accept though.

Edit:... FFFFFFFF. I'm hoping I can do something about my car before Saturday; it just randomly started leaking brake fluid, so I can mainly hope that my parents will either let me use their car or fix it.

Quik17

Smash Ace
Goals for this tournament:

Get top 2 in doubles
Beat Kappy in singles
Beat Oro in melee
KILL HADESBLADE

ook

Smash Lord
Oro I can't make it to doubles, so we will have to postpone our fury. :c

I can probably make it to singles though so I'll see you guys

and kirk, the tournament has part of your name in the title, you kind of have to come.

hunger!

Smash Champion
Edit:... FFFFFFFF. I'm hoping I can do something about my car before Saturday; it just randomly started leaking brake fluid, so I can mainly hope that my parents will either let me use their car or fix it.
make sure to check your blinker fluid before your long journey. that's probably your problem. i keep mine topped off at all times. runs like a champ

Top Bottom