• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care 2 -- Free Drinks! -- Free Side Tournament!

Which side tournament do you want?

• Mario Party 2

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Super Monkey Ball 2

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Pokemon Puzzle League!!!

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
balls aren't very rusty

in any case count's gonna top 3 this n_nb unless WI stands in count's way...sago/hunger/marshall too good vs diddy -__-
sago is chicago C: also chicago is decent against diddy because of chompy and we did have jj rockets for a little too.. dunno what happened to that guy.

Count

Smash Champion
Lol hopefully I have a good time at this...goal is to have fun everybody over here is really really good so I'm not even going to worry about placing..I'm so jacked for this especially to team with arty :)

Also I think it should be known that my phone just autocorrected arty to settlers.

:phone:

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Mario Party 2 Hot Rope Jump tournament.

It would be the most intense **** EVER.
Ook, how did you get so smart? Do you simply work on an entirely different level as normal humans?

I would come to this tournament for this side tournament.
and BRINK.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I'm liking Ook's Side tournament too. Quick, fun as ****, and all you have to know how to do is jump.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Someone bring a deck of cards. Side tourny is now Go Fish. LEEEEEESSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Scythe

Smash Master
for a second there i thought it would be awesome but since there's no entry fee it would be bad since most people would play like idiots

Scythe

Smash Master
i say we do super monkey ball 2 minigames. The battle minigame is awesome, the monkeys have giant boxing gloves attached by springs

Top Bottom