• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care 2 -- Free Drinks! -- Free Side Tournament!

Which side tournament do you want?

• Mario Party 2

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Super Monkey Ball 2

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Pokemon Puzzle League!!!

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Arty

Smash Lord
Does the Wii have a throwback thing with Mario Party 2 like it does with Smash64 where you can use the GC controller?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I barely ever got to play Monkey Baseball, my disc got scratched so of course that's the only game that doesn't load for me. :urg:

I do sort of remember it though, I remember it being fun. I just played MLB Power Pros and Mario Superstar Baseball instead.

Scythe

Smash Master
prolly going to end up with something half the people aren't going to want to enter even if it's free and then half the people who DO enter will just forfeit lol

hunger!

Smash Champion
Suggestion:

Since most of IL and some WI players (kenni's crew) always complain about $10 teams because they wanna enter side tournies. What about we do $10 teams at this tourney since the side tourney is FREE and it seems IN is comin'(and maybe MI if ally comes?). More money = more competition. Just how it's always been and makes sense.

And those that wouldn't want this, what exactly is your reasoning? (because normally it's entering other side tournies)

Just a suggestion, don't flame, dweebs.

dont edit my stuff ryu. you dweeb.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Well coming from someone who is broke, and barely scrapes up enough money to make it to each tournament, I'd rather it be $5 teams. I've never done well enough in teams to want to throw $10 into the pot. But that's just me not performing well. I mean, yeah, if I actually won money at these things besides the one or two times I have, I'd love $10 teams, but $5 teams is just more practical, imo.

tl;dr I'm broke and bad.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
let's get ready to rumbleeeeeeee

I was listening to this song when i read this, wtf!
Suggestion:

Since most of IL and some WI players (kenni's crew) always complain about $10 teams because they wanna enter side tournies. What about we do $10 teams at this tourney since the side tourney is FREE and it seems IN is comin'(and maybe MI if ally comes?). More money = more competition. Just how it's always been and makes sense.

And those that wouldn't want this, what exactly is your reasoning? (because normally it's entering other side tournies)

Just a suggestion, don't flame, dweebs.

dont edit my stuff ryu. you dweeb.
Dude, these dweebs, wont do what the ppl who drive 4 hours each way every tournaments want ever!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
We drove to WI every month for MAS. Just because we don't want to drive to almost Minnesota for ECSS doesn't mean we don't want to go to WI at all.

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
lol at the ignorance zwarm, you mean the MAS's we drive 2 more hours than you do for. Also, it's not WI that sucks, it's just the region. MW isn't geographically friendly to the tournament scene. On that note, $10 teams just makes sense, teams takes as much skill as singles, thus should be $10. Also, I would say the same thing if I took lost at teams, I used to pay $10 for teams back in the day.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
lol at the ignorance zwarm, you mean the MAS's we drive 2 more hours than you do for. Also, it's not WI that sucks, it's just the region. MW isn't geographically friendly to the tournament scene. On that note, $10 teams just makes sense, teams takes as much skill as singles, thus should be $10. Also, I would say the same thing if I took lost at teams, I used to pay $10 for teams back in the day.
Step it up, i used to be the randy getting last kids

Zwarm

Smash Hero
It took you 3 hours to get to Racine?

And yeah, MW blows. Every state is too big, and like 80% of each state is useless.

I guess we can take a vote on it or something, but if it becomes $10, I'm not entering. If I had a job, I'd be more willing to spend $10 on it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Personally I'm fine with either I don't win money anyways and even then I would only care about the money if it went over $10 for a local, I'd pay more for a national and maybe a regional.

I'll leave it up to Arty and Oro since it is their tournament that they are hosting.

Top Bottom