• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink: ~After Story~ -- FREE Pizza -- FREE Drinks -- *MK Banned*

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Actually, if ST and I are confirmed for going to The Big House, then we'll probably be skipping Don't Blink: ~After Story~. So, there may not be a PM event for you take 1st in, SpongeJordan. :p

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
This street fighter thing is going to be on a PS3 right? I might seriously train for this, if I feel like it q:

Savi

Smash Cadet
I'll be there with a full setup. I'll sign up for singles, and I might actually try doubles for the first time if anyone's willing to team with a relative noob.

We should seriously do a Mario Strikers Charged side tourney (if enough people have it). That game is pretty technical. I'll probably bring it regardless, in case anyone wants to play friendlies.

Also, if anyone's willing to bring a Genesis and MK2, I will pleasure you orally.

Xyless

Smash Master
Hope my parents aren't coming that weekend to take stuff from my new place. If not, then I can come and I'd make sure to come with plenty of sleep this time.

Savi

Smash Cadet
I had no idea what Project M was before reading this thread. After looking into it a bit and watching some videos of it, I'm very confident that playing it will be a dream come true. Seems like it combines the best aspects of Brawl and Melee. Someone please bring a setup for it. I'd love to try it out. Unfortunately I can't install it on my Wii because I can't transfer files between the Wii and my PC. So if anyone's willing to give me a copy of the game at the tournament, I'd **** my pants with pure joy.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Savi, unfortunately, standardtoaster and I are not going to this tournament, so we won't be able to bring the full build. And I REALLY don't recommend running a pm tourney with the demo. lol

Well try and make it to some other Don't Blink though. Glad you are interested in trying it out. :)

:phone:

sanchaz

Smash Lord
.............so kinda notice that the brawl players in this thread have anime avaters. nothin wrong with that but..... a little odd/creepy.

note: brought up by my cousin when he was lookin at smashboards and I agreed with him

Top Bottom