• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink! 5 Results - 7/17

Kirk

Smash Champion
Don't Blink! 5 Results Thread
Tournament Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=279600

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brawl Doubles - 15 Entrants

1: Rapist Norm likes to **** Grimace (hunger, Quik) ($90.00)
2: Rapist Norm likes to **** Hunger (Grimace, Marshall) ($45.00)
3: Change your Brain (Lain, LCancel) ($15.00)
4: Dulonious Rex and the Tight Pants Crew (Sago, Dulonious Rex)
5: Team Leaders of Invincible the South (Arty, Kappy)
5: Rapist Norm likes to **** 12 year olds (Meneil, Akashi)
7: We payed with a Fifty (YoshQ, Tutu)
7: Team Team (Kirk, Norm)
9: Alfredo and the Fettuc (JJRockets, Alfredo)
9: We just want our toll money back (DarkLouis, Tech-chase)
9: Team Delusional Immortals (Swany, Luni)
9: Doctors of Immortality (Loki, Epic)
13: Christian, Javier
13: Team Scoundrels of Secret Invincibility (TWSS, Zwarm)
13: Edgar and Phobia (Edgar, Phobia)

Brawl Doubles Bracket

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brawl Singles - 30 Entrants

1: Lain ($138.00)
2: Down Syndrome Baby ($72.00)
3: Arty ($36.00)
4: Grimace ($24.00)
5: L-Cancel ($15.00)
5: Green Beast ($15.00)
7: Sago
7: DarkLouis
9: Tutu
9: Marshall
9: Ook
9: Quik
13: Dulonious Rex
13: Meneil
13: JJRockets
13: Kappy
17: Spongejordan
17: Cold Degree
17: Tech_Chase
17: HolyTwap!
17: YoshQ
17: Loki
17: Akashi
17: TWSS
25: Epic
25: Alfredo
25: Z-z-z-zwarm
25: Swanny
25: Phobia
25: Chompy

Brawl Singles Bracket

Brawl+ Doubles - 10 Entrants

1: Don't Mess With These Short Shorts (Bzoo, Kirk) ($42.00)
2: Life Partners for Life (Arty, Blind) ($21.00)
3: Death of a Cute Juggernaut (Kappy, Quik) ($7.00)
4: Team Doctors of Redness (YoshQ, Sago)
5: Babies of Dirty Illicitness (Zwarm, Scythe)
5: Marvel of the Illegal Skies (Ook, Sothe)
7: Horny Duo (Foo, Money)

Brawl+ Doubles Bracket

Brawl+ Singles - 16 Entrants

1: Arty ($48.00)
2: Bzoo ($24.00)
3: Kirk the Jerk ($8.00)
4: YoshQ
5: Kappy
5: Scythe
7: Foo
7: Ook
9: Blind
9: Sothe
9: My cousin is ****ING HOT AS HELL
13: Spongejordan
13: Z-z-z-zwarm
13: TWSS
13: MHB+

Brawl+ Singles Bracket

Brawl- Singles - 23 Entrants

1: Scythe ($45.00) [Split]
2: Down Syndrome Baby ($45.00) [Split]
3: Kappy ($11.00)
4: LimeTree
5: Lain
5: YoshQ
7: Quik
7: Ook
9: Raid
9: Arty
9: Kirk the Jerk
9: Dulonious Rex
13: Jazz
13: Grimace
13: Spongejordan
13: Blind
17: Phobia
17: Marshall
17: Zwarm
17: Norm
17: TWSS
17: Meneil

Brawl- Singles Bracket

Fun tournament as always, thank you to everyone for coming out! Tentative date for next month is August 14th...but can't say for sure yet. Date will be solidified when the Next thread gets posted.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Kirk NOOOOOO DON'T MAKE IT AUGUST 14th D:

Count's tourney in Indy is on that day and it'd be nice to see all the IL peeps at a location that's convenient for MWE also :(

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hey Kirk... when can I stop by and pick up my Melee disc? >.>

Also, Kirk + Oro won Brawl+ Doubles because I wasn't there to team with Sothe :p.

napZzz

Smash Hero
is down syndrome baby hunger?

I hope MN can make it to one of these sometime soon.

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
1: Lain - Good ****, but next time you can show me that Ice Climbers stuff to blow my mind
2: Down Syndrome Baby - Didn't get to play you but that grind thing against Holy Twap was amazing
3: Arty - I never get to play you :(
4: Grimace - Nice job beating L!
5: L-Cancel - How does an Olimar live to over 220% in doubles!?!
5: Green Beast - Good **** making that money! Our set was really fun too
7: Sago - Didn't get to play you but you are a silly goose
7: DarkLouis - Didn't get to play
9: Tutu - Best shiek I've ever seen! GGs in singles and in doubles. Doubles was too close though lol
9: Marshall - Didn't get to play
9: Ook - Didn't get to play
9: Quik - GGs in friendlies
13: Dulonious Rex - Didn't get to play
13: Meneil - You almost had L_cancel, that was crazy!
13: JJRockets - Me
13: Kappy - Didn't get to play
17: Spongejordan - Didn't get to play
17: Cold Degree - Didn't get to play
17: Tech_Chase - Didn't get to play
17: HolyTwap! - The twap himself
17: YoshQ - GGs, how does a weegee live to 277%!? You better upload that lol.
17: Loki - Our falcon matches were the best. Until you started cheating with raptor boost! =p
17: Akashi - Didn't get to play
17: TWSS - Did you beat yourself this time?
25: Epic - who
25: Alfredo - Mashing out of that Dededecide was EPIC
25: Z-z-z-zwarm - Didn't get to play
25: Swanny - GGs in singles and doubles
25: Phobia - Didn't get to play

Kirk, Blind, Oro: Thanks for hosting these!

If anybody has tournament videos of me can you please upload them? And if I have anything that was saved on my Wii I'll try to get that uploaded sometime soon.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Good **** tutu, wish i couldve gone to meet you

Apparently you know the diddy/snake matchup way more than me LOL

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
1: Lain ($138.00) - Will, baby good **** lol you taught me so much this weekend I feel like I'm going to level up from all this. It was cool talking with you in the car rides and just chilling. Had a blast this weekend. Michigan *****!
2: Down Syndrome Baby ($72.00) - Your Wario is SICK. Nice to finally meet the best Wario. Great stuff in singles and doubles.
3: Arty ($36.00) FINALLY got to meet you. Great Falco, you're a really smart player. Too bad I only played you once. Great job during the tournament.
4: Grimace ($24.00) - You and Marshall have amazing teamwork. Interesting Snake. Congratulations on a great placing.
5: L-Cancel ($15.00) - POCKET LUIGI!!! Good stuff though you did well this tournament as always :)
5: Green Beast ($15.00) - Didn't get to play you but nice Olimar from what I saw.
7: Sago - Didn't get to play you also but I shouldve. Next time I would like to play.
7: DarkLouis -7th? That's legit Louis. Great job taking out Quik and Akashi. You're getting better also. And the trip this weekend was fun. Toll booths though....;( We gotta so some wifi soon and we'll **** as a team.
9: Tutu - Sheik gets top 10? Impossible. Maybe it was your hunger for KFC that kept you going lol I had fun hanging out with you this weekend dude we gotta do it more.
9: Marshall - I got *****. Should've just went Snake against you. Next time I'm taking the set. You're legit though good games and nice job in doubles.
9: Ook - Only played you once but your DK is pretty cool.
9: Quik - QUIK! Nice to finally meet you dude. Next time we play I'm gonna be a different Snake now that I know what I need to do so watch out for me! Your Wario is hella legit though good stuff winning doubles with Hunger.
13: Dulonious Rex - Our set was so intense. One of the best I've had in a while. Great games man if only I didn't SD like a ****** in game 3. Those comebacks I were making were crazy though lol I learned a lot from playing you good games.
13: Meneil - You almost beat my L_Cancel? No hands off my Olimar friend XD
13: JJRockets - Didn't play you.
13: Kappy - Nice to see you again after so long. Fun games in doubles.
17: Spongejordan - Nice playing you in all those friendlies.
17: Cold Degree - Didn't play you.
17: Tech_Chase - Time to step it up! You have all the tools now make it happen!
17: HolyTwap! - Didn't get to meet you.
17: YoshQ - Didn't get to play you but saw your Luigi. It's nice.
17: Loki - Fun friendlies. Nice Falcon.
17: Akashi - AKASHI! Nice to finally meet you. Fun friendlies with you. Im surprised at your placing but it happens everyone. Hope to play you again soon. SNAKE!
17: TWSS - Almost clutched us in doubles lol good stuff. **** Game and Watches are so good at 2 vs 1 lol
25: Epic - Didnt get to meet you.
25: Alfredo - Fun set against you. D3 vs Pika is so stupid. That was an epic last minute breakout of my DDDcide on game2. Good games.
25: Z-z-z-zwarm DDD!
25: Swanny Fun friendlies.
25: Phobia - Didnt play you.
25: Chompy - Didnt play you.

1: Lain ($138.00)
Wanted to play you until i saw how fast you can chain grab then again you are the best ICs lol
2: Down Syndrome Baby ($72.00)
HUNGERRRRRRRRR good **** i was hoping you would make first though =[
3: Arty ($36.00)
DUDEEEEEE I WAS SOOO CLOSE GAME THREE DX!!!!!! ggs though you got a lot better at the oli vs falco match up
4: Grimace ($24.00)
Luigi?!!?!?! wuuut good **** beating L cancel man you are amazing lol. And fun friendlies too
5: L-Cancel ($15.00)
BOTH THE OLIMARS GOT FIFTH DX i was hoping you would place top three again =[ good job though. And i see you need to learn more luigi match up exp.
5: Green Beast ($15.00)
I got my money back woot.
7: Sago
Dude the way your mk moves was sexy lol nice job btw but i think you could have done better.
7: DarkLouis
Ggs man i thought i would lose vs wolf on brinstar but i pulled through lol
9: Tutu
Friendlies were fun i will study the sheik match up because your sheik is really good
9: Marshall
We did not get to play this time huh? oh well it was cool seeing you again maybe next time?
9: Ook
OOOOOOKKKKKK we finally play lol. Your dk is amazing man YOU COULD HAVE WON GAME ONE IF YOU DID NOT JUMP WHILE YOU UPBd THE OTHER DIRECTION lol.
GGs in friendlies i learned a lot in the wario match up. FART!!!!!!!!
13: Meneil
WHATTTTTTTT IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEATEN L CANCEL I WOULD HAVE PICKED UP IKE lol your too good we have to play next time.
13: JJRockets
Too fun but like i said if you would have used diddy you might have had way more of a chance at beating me ggs though your good.
13: Kappy
GGs in friendlies also. Oli hat on kirby is deadly lol
17: Spongejordan
When i saw your lucas play that one marth i was rooting for you lol
17: HolyTwap!
Lol hunger grind across delfino and you were like lolwut
17: YoshQ
277% That is all i have to say lol.
17: Loki
Ggs sorry bout oli vs luigi lul but your pit was close even though i SDd at 0% DX
What happen man? bad day i guess... i was rooting for you anyway buddy.
25: Chompy
Ggs man i started out bad lol but i came back. your pt is really good though.

This was really fun again cant wait until the next tournament see you all there =D

Sago

Smash Lord
I would like to point out that I placed one outside the money in all 4 events I joined :I

Minus was a blast, lime tree all day.

Fun tourney, I know exactly why I placed where I did and I will place better next time :)

Fun teams games dyloneous

Arty

Smash Lord
This was a super fun DB!

Shoutouts

1: Lain - GGs in Singles. Great read with that d-smash. I'll get you next time though ;)
2: Down Syndrome Baby - Our sets seem to always go to game 5. Idk what happened that last game, I had a good lead first stock. I just gotta stop losing momentum when you CG. GGs though. I'll wear the fancy shirt next time.
4: Grimace - We always have a really close game when we play. If you can pull it out, you'll probably get some momentum and beat me. Good stuff with Luigi though!
5: L-Cancel - Fun friendlies and those 1-stock MMs. Stupid Yoshi, no one likes him :) You're a cool dude, come back to IL soon!
5: Green Beast - You stepped it up from the first set! That was a sick comeback. Ggs dude, you're probably top 6 in IL man.
7: Sago - Hopefully we team next time. I really want to do Falco/MK. Ggs in +, and hopefully that porch situation works out.
7: DarkLouis - Nice meetin you dude. I still think you should main Wolf, but that Snake is very legit. Good stuff beating Akashi/Quik.
9: Tutu - Sick Shiek. You got that Dacus down. Fun talkin and meeting you. Get ***** by my ToonLink :)
9: Marshall - That doubles set was silly :). Good stuff beating me in that one Brawl+ match. That was probably what made you enter, wasn't it :)
9: Ook - Olimar is like your worst matchup!!!!!! DK just seems to get juggled nonstop :(
9: Quik - :warioc:
13: Dulonious Rex - great Marth, you made Quik go MK!
13: Meneil - So close against Lcancel!! Also good stuff in doubles. I have no idea what char to pick against you and Akashi :(
13: JJRockets - Good stuff beating YoshQ!!
13: Kappy - You're not bad against ICs. You just lose your composure more than any player I've seen. You lose a stock, and you play completely different. :( Good stuff teamming. If we went Falco/Kirby the whole time we could've had some good chemistry, maybe placed better!
17: Spongejordan - That Ganon. :( I've never seen someone roll so much. Even after I tell you not to roll, you roll straight into my up-B :laugh:
17: Tech_Chase - Yay I finally met you. You were the only MI player I didn't talk to much though :( Good friendlies though. Great Snake. Main him!!!
17: HolyTwap! - I would've played you first round but it was switched!
17: YoshQ - How do you like that D-smash? :) Ggs man, you're like the Luigi master playing him in every game!
17: Loki - Main Luigi!!
17: Akashi - I thought forsure you would beat DL. Good stuff in teams though. You ***** my GW :( Also I hate that shirt! Stupid drill!
17: TWSS - Kirby backpack! Don't choke and beat my Snake in plus next time! Also you almost clutched it big time against TechChase and DL.
25: Alfredo - Practice more with your brother man and you'll be getting some better placings in no time!
25: Z-z-z-zwarm - You're finally a functioning member of society. Good stuff beating Sago's Falco. DDD against MK is a different story though :(
25: Swanny - Main Marth!!!
25: Chompy - PT? :( That's not your char man. Diddy all the way!
Blind - Fun stuff in teams. I feel like I let you down though. I was so drained and tired after playing Hunger, I wasn't in the mood for playing Plus/Minus. We have to fill that bucket more though. Good stuff hosting also.
Oro - Good stuff hosting. God that Shiek is frustrating. :( And I couldn't go Luigi bc Kirk ***** it. I'll be winning that Sothe dollar next time!
Kirk - Good stuff hosting. Beat Bzoo next time so we can play in finals! I was expecting Bowser in teams :(
Sothe - Place top 3 next time. Stop choking in tourneys! You're definitely a top 5 player in +! Me and Andrew both know it!
Money - Great GW. You play much slower than me. Speed it up especially when you got em in a combo.
Foo - Great MK. If you stayed on Blind more, you guys might have had us!

hunger!

Smash Champion
[top 8 characters filled in]

1: Lain ($138.00) :popo: / :metaknight:- i'll get ya some day, lain. IC's are so gay :) I seriously think that if we sat down and played some friendlies IC's vs Snake, i could learn it quickly. GGs as usual man.
2: Down Syndrome Baby ($72.00) :wario: - 2nd with a terrible character wtf :wario:
3: Arty ($36.00) :falco: / :popo: - GGs arty. I think we're really really even. Our sets are always really good now. You're starting to do all the shugo shenanigans that make me hate falco so much.
4: Grimace ($24.00) :snake: / :luigi2: - lol POCKET LUIGI SON!!!! awwwww im shoooo proud of my grmce
5: L-Cancel ($15.00) :olimar: - nice seein' you as always L. Fun set, sorry for the lylat platform trixies :laugh: come back and we'll rematch anytime bud.
5: Green Beast ($15.00) :olimar: - P DIDDY !!!!!!! good stuff green, really impressive. sick comeback vs arty. was a good set
7: Sago :metaknight: / :falco:- it's so lame that you always lose to me and gorman. But you're gettin' better really fast. you had me until i got momentum with the stage spike fart. We'll **** next weekend.
7: DarkLouis :snake: / :wolf:- nice formally meeting you fool. I didn't watch any of your games but good stuff beating quik/akashi. thats no joke.
9: Tutu - sheik wtf lol. Good stuff though. And very good color choice.
9: Marshall - Play smarter vs ook and you can win easily. You vs G was a good set even though i only saw the first match....which was crazy.
9: Ook - you vs marshall was nuts ook! and also.....wtf was that upthrow fair fair fair that yosh did on you!!!!?!?! BULL SHIIIT!
9: Quik - Good stuff in teams quik. We might just have to start static teaming in IL/WI if sago cant make it or something to that sort. we have a really good teaming history even though double wario isnt that good....just a bunch of shenanigans lol.
13: Dulonious Rex - <3 ya fade. always good seein' you. im glad you're back. no joke.
13: Meneil - that san advice wtf! Good 1st match vs marshall. was very close and intense. that spike- > tech read - > bair on sv's platform was nuts.
13: JJRockets - good seein' you and your twin as always JJ :laugh: good stuff on the placement
13: Kappy - CHARIZARD LOL. Sorry i had to bust out squirtle on ya :laugh: <3 ya kapz
17: Spongejordan - i heard your ganon rolls alot sponge =P wtf mang
17: Cold Degree - sorry breh, who ya be?
17: Tech_Chase - you are one ballin' mofogga. I like your headband look =P nice meeting you and i heard about your set with marshall....ouch but theres always room for improvement
17: HolyTwap! -THE GRINDER!!!!
17: YoshQ - UP THROW FAIR FAIR FAIR WTF JOSH!!!!!!!
17: Loki - nice seein' ya loki. your brother was really quiet so i didnt get to talk to him at all.
17: Akashi - <3 ya akashi. Everyone has bad days. Next tourney, you'll get top 7 like where you belong.
17: TWSS - Fun TOing with you for a lil bit =P LEARN find a good teammate and get chemistry with em and then your gnw will be doubles ready
25: Epic - Most generic name ever. Sorry i dont know you.
25: Alfredo - I like your name
25: Z-z-z-zwarm - 5 year old. get that beard back
25: Swanny - glad ya came out to the tourney with us derek. and it sounded like you played way better in friendlies than in tourney. that sucks but w/e. you kinda got bracket fukked.
25: Phobia - i like your orange chucks and the orange hat. looks good. and your calf muscles look like dikks.
25. Chompy - Send me your youtube info and ill log on and upload that match for you.

kirk, oro, blind - very fun tourney. the b+ doubles mixture with b- didnt go to well though but w/e. no biggie, very good job TOin and hosting these. This was prolly the funnest DB to date.

special shoutout to norm because i missed him and it was nice seeing him :laugh:

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
1: Lain ($138.00) - Thanks, thanks, THANKS for taking MI this weekend. We got ***** by toll booths, but it was a fun trip. lmao Congrats on winning this!
2: Down Syndrome Baby ($72.00) - Nice to meet you :D
3: Arty ($36.00) - I really like your Falco. It's nothing like the others I've played and it works.
4: Grimace ($24.00) - You and Fatboy make a really great team. Good job beating L with Luigi. He's tough to beat. D;
5: L-Cancel ($15.00) - Aaaaaaah Weegee. Looks like we both gotta learn the mu. We gotta play online too...I gotta learn Oli dude. lol
5: Green Beast ($15.00) - Your Oli is amazing, dude. I gotta learn the mu. I got knocked out by L at the last tourney went to. Yeah, you can upload the vids if you want and nice meeting you. ^^;
7: Sago - Nice meeting you.
7: DarkLouis - Great job getting 7th while feeling like crap physically. lol Keep stepping it up. Quit losing the match before you place in the money and learn Weegee/Olimar. lmao
9: Tutu - Stepping it up. Good stuff beating Akashi.
9: Marshall - You and Grimace are a great team!
9: Ook - Didn't get to play but watched a few matches. Nice DK!
9: Quik - Rainbow Cruise ***** you game 3. :C **** happens though I guess. Wario's a fun matchup for me. The way you edgeguarded Snake up high was clever.
13: Meneil - Good stuff almost beating L! I was watching you guys a little bit.
13: Kappy - Fun matches in the tournament!
17: Tech_Chase - Yeah, try to stick with 1 character and good luck with maining Snake. I can help you if you need it too. And yeah, let's **** on wifi dubs, dude. I'm not as bad at dubs as I thought but could still use some work.
17: YoshQ - Good stuff on beating me round 1 and nice to finally play you offline! I gotta learn the Weegee matchup.
17: Akashi - Great to finally meet you in person, man! I didn't know you were going to school for music like I am, that's pretty cool. Looks like you had a tough day though. Sheik's a really tough matchup for me as Snake and I play on Brinstar alot as Wolf. Grats' on winning the Ike moneymatch.

Fun tournament, guys. Hope to see IL again sometime! ^^;

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Man this sounded like so much fun... I wish I could have made it. I've been chilling with the st. louis crew the whole week though so it hasn't been too bad :p

A few things... I really gotta play Green Beast, he should come to more tournaments.

Also I gotta play Grimace's Luigi, wtf lol. Luigi vs Ganon $mm next time we meet (that's one of my favorite Ganon matchups :p)

Finally... I posted this in the IL thread, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I picked up a new character and I'm sure most of you aren't going to like it

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Best DB yet! :D

1: Lain ($138.00) - Thanks for the MM and friendlies! It's always fun playing with you. And good **** on 1st!

2: Down Syndrome Baby ($72.00) - Too bad I had to give that Charizard- the Kirby- ****. LOL. That was an awesome-*** Minus set, and thanks for the MK vs Snake tips!

3: Arty ($36.00) - Yeah, concentration and momentum is something I really need to work on as a whole, and not just against IC's. Thanks for the advice on SoPo, I'll learn how to take him out! And yeah, I think Kirby/Falco was our best team. We should team again sometime and see how well we do with Kirby/Falco! :D Oh, and Double Bair. LOL.

4: Grimace ($24.00) - We didn't get to play, but good stuff in beating Marshall!

5: Green Beast ($15.00) - Fun friendlies. Your Olimar is so sick. I gotta learn that MU. And good **** on top 5!

7: Sago - Fun stuff in minus! Kirby's ridiculous. <(^_^)>

7: DarkLouis - Yeah, it was a fun set, and it made me realize I have so much more work to do on the Snake MU than I thought.

9: Marshall - Brawl+ Kirby :D

9: Ook - Oook! We never really played except for + doubles! We need to play some friendlies next time!

9: Quik - It was really fun teaming in +! :colorful:

13: Meneil - That set with L_Cancel was sooo close. It woulda been so sweet had you won!

13: Kappy - Even though I entered late and got semi-bracket ****ed, I still managed to place 13th, so yay :D. Top ten next time!

17: Tech_Chase - Yeah, it was really nice seeing you again! We should get in some singles friendlies next time we see each other.

17: YoshQ - :luigi: is 2gud in + and -.

17: Akashi - Thanks again to you and Meneil for those Kirby candies! And WTF at 17th - you must've had an off day. :(

17: TWSS - Start doing singles moar. You're still really, really good!

25: Z-z-z-zwarm - Sleep and D3 doll johns. Srs. You shouldn't be last.

25: Chompy - Fun tourney set. To be honest, I was expecting Diddy, so PT threw me off. You have a really nice PT!

Kirk, Oro, Blind: Great tourney, as always! I love all three of you :D

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to my massive headache that made me not want to enter minus, or set up a Melee friendly station.

Thanks Melinda for the Ibuprofen, that stopped my massive headache. (Wish I knew you had it like 2 hours earlier. :()

See everyone next month. Much love. <3

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Shoutouts time!

1: Lain ($138.00) - Good stuff as always Lain. Fun teaming too. lol we're getting better! Change your braiiiin~
2: Down Syndrome Baby ($72.00) - GGs Hunger. Always nice seeing you. I enjoyed our set. I'll get better and provide more of a challenge next time! =)
3: Arty ($36.00) - Our friendlies were fun! I was hoping we would get a chance to play again! Next time! n_n Nice seeing you again.
4: Grimace ($24.00) GGs! Maaaan, good call going Luigi on me. I definitely learned I need to work on that MU. xD GGs in doubles too, we came closer!
5: L-Cancel ($15.00) - wifi Olimar. lol. Gotta get better.
5: Green Beast ($15.00) - Nice seeing you Green! You did really well too! 2 Olis in the top 5. xD
7: Sago - Sagoooo, I finally made it to a tourney you were at LOL. We've both gotten a lot better since Pound. Hopefully we get to play next time. =)
7: DarkLouis - Fun hanging out this weekend! Going OoS is a really good experience.
9: Tutu- Tutu <3 It was fun hanging out. Don't feel discouraged about your placing, you're one of MI's next up and coming players.
9: Marshall- Nice seeing you again! Maybe we'll get to play next time. o=
9: Ook- DK! Nice meeting you Ook. GGs. Rainbow Cruiseeee
9: Quik - Nice seeing you again! Our doubles matches were sooo close. You and Hunger had really good teamwork!
13: Meneil - GGs in our set. Maaaan, our set was so hype, you played really well. Almost had me! Look forward to playing you again. =)
13: JJRockets - GGs in doubles!
17: Tech_Chase - Glad to see you enjoyed the OoS experience. I see it really got you thinking about the game and how to improve and reach another level. Have faith in your characters!
17: YoshQ - OMG 1 dollar MM. Lol. Nice seeing you again. Thanks for the Luigi advice after my set with grimace. I will work on the MU and bring a better challenge next time. =)
17: Loki- GGs in our friendlies! Hopefully I helped a bit in the Oli MU. n__n
17: Akashi - Nice seeing you again! You're a really cool guy. o:

Additional shoutouts to:

Oro, Blind, and Kirk

Fun tourney! Everything ran well! Thanks for everything! <3

If I missed anyone I'm sorry! It's easy to do!

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Fun tournament everyone! =) Whose wii was the one closest to the TO stand? I recorded all 3 matches against L-cancel on it so I'd really appreciate if it would be uploaded. ^^;

Shout-outs for real this time, I've been procrastinating too much about shout-outs for the past few tournaments. xD

2: Down Syndrome Baby - grats on 2nd! xD San really only advised me on how to follow up on grabs, but yeah it helped a lot. I love grabs, so new ways to follow up makes it super fun <.<

3: Arty - I normally tune out what people say while I play matches, but I DID hear you while I played on L-cancel on Pictochat. It was when L-cancel was trying to come back on stage from the left; I grabbed the edge and I heard you say 'what is she doing???' and then when I reverse aether spiked L-cancel your response was just 'Oh'. lol I was trying not to laugh mid-match

ggs in doubles! Yeah idk who you should use either >.>

4: Grimace - grats on getting 4th and your matches vs L-cancel and Marshall. =)

5: L-Cancel - ggs, yeah I had fun playing you =) hope we get to meet in bracket again sometime. You played really well too!

5: Green Beast - so if I beat L-cancel you'll start maining Ike? =3

7: Sago - good seeing you again. Nice cpu necklace :p

9: Marshall - ggs =) i might try going mk next time since Ike doesn't seem to be working out well <.< I'm training my mk only to take on other mks. I feel so sad.

9: Ook - that b- match of you and akashi on 75m was too fun to watch! Next time we should sit down and play friendlies... crazy stages only! :D

9: Quik - =)

13: Dulonious Rex - i don't think you'll get away from the name 'Fade' now. Or at least until you pick an easier name. xD

13: JJRockets - nice seeing you again! And awesome hat :p

13: Kappy - ggs in dubs, grats on getting 3rd in b-! Let me know how the rest of that kirby candy is, I hope it's not just all gum lol

17: Spongejordan - ggs in b-, lol Ganon is too silly!

17: Cold Degree - ggs! Just stay Falco if you ever play me again, I have too much Snake experience ^^;

17: HolyTwap! - ggs!

17: Loki - ggs!

17: Akashi - I'm sorry this tournament didn't go well for you :\ I know that's extra harsh since you were contemplating not entering at all. I love you babe <3

17: TWSS - Glad to see you again after so much time! It's been too long =)

25: Z-z-z-zwarm - I avenged you! My mk is kinda bad outside dubs but yeah I can help you train if you want =) I think you can win if you play him again next time.

25: Swanny - ggs in friendlies!

Sothe - nice seeing you again!

Blind & Kirk - thanks for hosting!

Oro - yeah I usually carry around medicine unless I forget to, if you have a headache again just come to me. ^^; Thanks for hosting!

Metroid - I remembered why our set is 2-2 but you weren't there! :< But I think I'll settle for an eternal tie until you actually start brawling again.

I missed not seeing DLA, Metroid, Foodsies, Xyless, and Corms. :\

Really enjoyed this tournament, thanks again everyone. Glad I'm playing more consistently lately, I don't mind losing if I still play well =) and if I don't play hunger again >.>;

Akashi

Smash Lord
I'm embarrassed by my placing tbh. I hate johning but I just wasn't feeling great that day, and it showed in my performance. I'll train extra hard for the next one and prove to myself that I can do better <.<.

To all MI: Thanks for being awesome people. I love you all

Hunger/Arty/everyone else that supports me: thank you, I'll do better next time.

Green Beast: you watched my matches when nobody but Meneil does. Thank you for your support, next time come up to me whenever you start a match and I'll make SURE I support you too. You're awesome<3

Meneil: I love you too hun, thanks for being a great dubs partner =). Also grats on your placing

I don't feel like doing individual shout-outs outside the ones I did. I'm gonna sulk ftl XD

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm embarrassed by my placing tbh. I hate johning but I just wasn't feeling great that day, and it showed in my performance. I'll train extra hard for the next one and prove to myself that I can do better <.<.

To all MI: Thanks for being awesome people. I love you all

Hunger/Arty/everyone else that supports me: thank you, I'll do better next time.

Green Beast: you watched my matches when nobody but Meneil does. Thank you for your support, next time come up to me whenever you start a match and I'll make SURE I support you too. You're awesome<3

Meneil: I love you too hun, thanks for being a great dubs partner =). Also grats on your placing

I don't feel like doing individual shout-outs outside the ones I did. I'm gonna sulk ftl XD
Yeah man you'll do better next time for sure... we all know how it feels to do crappy. Just wait a few days and the bitterness will be replaced by eagerness to show everyone how much better you can do at the next tournament.

The worst part IMO is being congratulated for getting a placing that you are disappointed in. I know everyone means well when they do it, but I'd personally rather have them acknowledge that I can do better than pat me on the back for losing matches I should have won. One of my few pet peeves lmao XD, not sure if it's the same with everyone else

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
1: Lain ($138.00) - icies...
2: Down Syndrome Baby ($72.00) - sweet name
3: Arty ($36.00) - one day...
5: L-Cancel ($15.00) - I heard I bamboozled you, I'm glad it worked out to be honest, it's always fun playing you though
5: Green Beast ($15.00) - the friendlies were good, you're a beast
7: Sago - sorry champ, i hate that we always play, but that just means were both doing good if we always run into each other.
7: DarkLouis- our teams matches were good
9: Tutu - I heard good things about your shiek, i didn't get to see you play though
9: Marshall - Finally... lol
9: Ook - atta boy beating marshall
9: Quik - we didn't get to play :(
13: Dulonious Rex - you don't play d3 anymore? good stuff in teams
13: Meneil - that first game against marshall was really good
13: JJRockets - we didn't get to play
13: Kappy - lol teams
17: Spongejordan - we didn't get to play dawg, but it was good seeing you
17: Cold Degree - we didn't get to play
17: Tech_Chase - teams matches were fun
17: HolyTwap! - we didn't get to play
17: YoshQ - fox vs. d3 wtf, our other games were good though
17: Loki - we didn't get to play
17: Akashi - i think you told me don't get down about your losses, and wtf no shoutout for me?
17: TWSS - hey hey hey, i know you.
25: Epic - we didn't get to play
25: Alfredo - we didn't get to play
25: Z-z-z-zwarm - we didn't get to play
25: Swanny - we didn't get to play
25: Phobia - sucked we had to play first round
25: Chompy - we didn't get to play

Foodies

Smash Journeyman
Rawr Meneil, spelling my name wrong xP I really want to come to these, except right now it's summer and I'm not in Illinois. Have to wait until I get back to school + not busy + have a ride...so Kirk, keep organizing these! I'll come eventually lol.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621

1: Lain ($138.00)- Whatever happened to King DeDeDe?
2: Down Syndrome Baby ($72.00)- It seems like you beat Quiks Wario every time!. Boy, I was so looking forward to watching those matches of me VS Green Beast =(.
3: Arty ($36.00)- Darn, had I won against Green Beast, I would've faced you on the next round.
4: Grimace ($24.00)- Didn't play
5: L-Cancel ($15.00)- Mr. Popularity xD
5: Green Beast ($15.00)- Nice Olimar! Your the first player that I went up against that used Olimar on me in Offline toury.
7: Sago- Didn't play
7: DarkLouis- Didn't play
9: Tutu- Didn't play
9: Marshall- Epic match against Ook.
9: Ook- I'll call you too see when we can play friendlies
9: Quik- Sorry that we didn't get a chance to catch up.
13: Dulonious Rex- Didn't play
13: Meneil- Didn't play
13: JJRockets- Nice hat and I can't wait for those matches to be uploaded on youtube!
13: Kappy- That 40% death on Rainbow Cruise cost me the match >_<.
17: Spongejordan- Your Lucas is good from where I was watching.
17: Cold Degree- Nice Snake, just camp more with the grenades and use the Nair more often.
17: Tech_Chase- Didn't play
17: HolyTwap!- Didn't play
17: YoshQ- Sorry for hogging the TV =(
17: Loki- Haha, it was nice meeting you and yeah I like Hoppip!
17: Akashi- I think if they ever use lifestream, you should be one of the commentators!
17: TWSS- Didn't play
25: Epic- Your a pretty cool guy. Shame that your from Wisconsin =(
25: Alfredo- Didn't play
25: Z-z-z-zwarm- Didn't play
25: Swanny- Didn't play
25: Phobia- Didn't play
25: Chompy- Too good of a player!

Next time, you guys should use livestream!

Top Bottom