• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink! 3 - Northbrook, IL - 5/15/10 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee!!

Kels88

Smash Lord
We can try. We are going to start taking signups for Brawl Doubles first again, because that **** takes forever, but I think we can start taking Melee directly after, especially if not as many people from Brawl are playing Melee.

If there is a time constraint, did you want to do doubles or singles first?

The schedule is for Melee to start only an hour after the venue opens, and by start I mean Bracket, not signups.
I'll try my best to make it. I have a B-day party i have to attend this night, so i'm hoping to be out by about 9 at the latest. I know I'm pushing. I might just see you all at M.A.S.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I'll try my best to make it. I have a B-day party i have to attend this night, so i'm hoping to be out by about 9 at the latest. I know I'm pushing. I might just see you all at M.A.S.
All right, well hope you come. I would hate to see results like 1)Cosmo/BigD 2)Cosmo/BigD 3) some scrub.

Quaz

Smash Master
kels dont come

I hear this might be canceled

yeah

you dont wanna waste your time

just go to your party

also I hear that this dude likes to kill people with the name of kels

yeah

very dangerous

don't go

ORLY

Smash Master
Teams first! Teams are always first.

Singles predictions:

1. Tink
2. Chris
3. Cosmo
4. BigD

and it'll be slightly different if Kels doesn't stick around!

Tink

Smash Hero
it def is...ima be sooo pissed when melee doubles jus dont happen at the end -_-.

atleast a doubles bracket doesnt take a longgg time to run.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
why would someone not want to see me or cosmo win a tournament

now im gonna win just to piss you scrubs off

Top Bottom