• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink! 3 - Northbrook, IL - 5/15/10 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee!!

MidwestBorderPatrol

Smash Cadet
I should be at this. Who wants to team with me?? I can't tell if doubles are happening lol...Whoops I think I said the forbidden words

I'll team with you dude if your interested. I get back from school this friday and live in Palatine so maybe we could meet up and Smash before hand?

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
I'll team with you dude if your interested. I get back from school this friday and live in Palatine so maybe we could meet up and Smash before hand?
Yeah dude we should play. I'm getting home Sunday and will be free to smash all next week, altho I won't have a car till my parents get home from work. If you wanna come over during the day feel free, we can get some good ole smoke n smash. Do you still have my number? I think I lost yours :(

I am not sure if I can go to this, I may be doing family stuff on Saturday. I'll post up here when I know for sure.

Check out this thread for a smashfest a week from today, I should be there.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266554

MidwestBorderPatrol

Smash Cadet
Yeah dude we should play. I'm getting home Sunday and will be free to smash all next week, altho I won't have a car till my parents get home from work. If you wanna come over during the day feel free, we can get some good ole smoke n smash. Do you still have my number? I think I lost yours :(

I am not sure if I can go to this, I may be doing family stuff on Saturday. I'll post up here when I know for sure.

Check out this thread for a smashfest a week from today, I should be there.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266554
Yea dude that sounds great I have a Car and your number still so I will definitely text you sometime next week, whenever works for you I'm free all the time.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
lol well we shall see.. ! **** i wish i could make it to this too.. but a room + ticket already has me occupied.

oh well.. goodluck gaiz~

Akako

Smash Rookie
This just happens to be the weekend of Acen too :/
That's a real stinker.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Everyone in IL sucks at minus prove me wrong in a mm
A legit Squirtle, that's for sure :p I might take you up on that, though.

Also Grimace, I was trying to get that MM together at MAS but you guys disappeared too quick! Falco- vs Lucas- 3/5 for $2?

hunger!

Smash Champion
A legit Squirtle, that's for sure :p I might take you up on that, though.

Also Grimace, I was trying to get that MM together at MAS but you guys disappeared too quick! Falco- vs Lucas- 3/5 for $2?
my squirtle went on a rampage vs fatboys ike, wafles ivysaur and....wait for it.....GRIMACES FALCO (and mario)

Leading squirtle's metagame in that busted azz game :laugh::laugh:

edit: i don't think falco's as broken as i previously thought, his dair is still AMAZING though.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
It could just be that Squirtle can deal with Falco's shenanigans better than most. He locks down over half of the cast, similar to Bowser, but more gamebreaking, AND HE GOT NERFED! YEAH WHAT NOW GRIMACE!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Mainly just endlag on some of his broken aerials and his side b. Also, his ground laser lag is reduced by either 2-3X instead of 4X because 4X was literally a 0 lag ground laser where you should SHDL land shoot one and SHDL instantly.

Edit: woops ruined Kirk's maniacal surprise...

Oro?!

Smash Hero
he can still Nair-anything or sh bair bair, he still has 4 jumps a stupid side b that doesnt go into freefall. It's just not retardedly stupid anymore where a nair guarantees a hit. Also Nair might have gotten a slight range nerf. The character is not ruined and is still broke as ****. Kirk barely listened to my ideas about the character.

hunger!

Smash Champion
i hope b- doesnt get constantly updated like b+. like 5 months ago, + was a really good game, now it sucks. B- is a blast atm and i hope it stays that way

Kirk

Smash Champion
There was supposed to be an "Emergency Update" on a few characters that were needed, but we are fleshing it out a little more, in attempts to get a better balance. I agree with you, I don't want constant updates...but sometimes they ARE needed. Like the CSS...I vow to get a fix in for that before the next update. xD

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
More hitstun, but they took too much out. Also it just felt better, hard to explain.
I played B+ for the first time MONTHS ago, and I knew it was different.

I played B+ at last MAS and felt like it was vBrawl with certain things about Lucas being mildly better.

Something happened.

Top Bottom