• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink! 3 - Northbrook, IL - 5/15/10 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee!!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Well it still looks like keeping the date has a slight edge, but I have no idea why Sponge even wants to go to ACEN. DB3 has Brawl-!!!
Webster's is May 22nd anyways, and I'm pretty sure that if I don't work, I'm going to that, simply because it's all day, so pushing it back to stack dates wouldn't really work.

Sorry, guess I'll only be going to the even numbered Don't Blinks :p Nickel City is too legit though.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Yes, we are still doing registration shenanigans.

Also, date has been SUPER confirmed for May 15th.

I repeat, there will be NO CHANGE in the date.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Sign me up for everything except Melee! LOL.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Kirk don't forget to sign me up for Set ups please. I was kinda upset that my set up wasn't used last time.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Sorry Bo, that was bs I agree, but the setups we took were pretty much first come first serve in the chaos of a huge line for venue fee/ Brawl Dubs. Basically, we will do better this time in being more organized, and I'm pretty sure it looks like you were one of the first 5 who posted about a setup, so you are in!

hunger!

Smash Champion
! ! ! ! 20 per team ! ! ! ! ! !

we should do a low tier event if we have enough time. and if ike's allowed, imo, we should allow ness and bowser as well.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
im the one in a tux. that's me. i made it out of 2 american tourists and an asian man away on business.
Somehow I still don't believe you... >_>
so are their mouths like LITERALLY stuck to the ******* infront of them?
Yes, awesome isn't it?
^^^^^^This. Please kirk pleeeeeease.
Do you mean about the 20 a team or low tiers? Also, hasn't anyone noticed how I am the only TO that posts in this thread but nothing gets addressed to me? I must suck at this or something.:rotfl:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Everyone pretty much TOed everything.

Start a poll or some ****, I would prefer keeping one at 5$ though. Just because I might want to enter and embarrass myself.

Kirk you are a liar...

Kirk

Smash Champion
I personally don't care either way. We can switch it up and do $5 singles and $20/team, fine with me. But can't decide so quickly, so....

nyah

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I think regular price for both singles and teams wud b really good!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
and Oro I agree with hunger on both. I'd really like to have Low tier. :)
Other events have priority. :mad: Melee players were pretty pissed last time that doubles were not to be had. Plus you just wanna win some money with your low tier main.:laugh: In all seriousness, I have no idea if we can fit anything else in anyways, like usual...
I think regular price for both singles and teams wud b really good!
Never!
just a note. regular is 20 a team/10 singles. BADDA BOOM HUMAN CENTIPEDE
If it isn't 10 a team then I'm not entering with Quaz! You know that **** would be funny as hell!:laugh:

Top Bottom