• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dojo's MK is insane. INSANE.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
i recorded 1 friendly where i 3 stocked him, to keep for myself, but i told him i wouldnt put it online

the tourney set wasn't recorded, i think both games were 2 stock mid% or maybe low/mid, yoshis story and something else, and we had 5 random friendlies, like three 2 stocks and two 1 stocks I think? maybe the other way around, or something similar, but he beat santi much worse than I probably could. That's all I actually remember. I didn't record my matches with Azen either, even though I beat him pretty badly in the MK dittos this time. I regret it, I was just afraid that 1) I would play really bad since it's recording, since that is what always happens and 2) people will copy my MK stuff, making MK banned sooner which is stupid
Awww, dang. :urg: I would've liked to see one of your close matches with Dojo. =*(*
Or your matches with Azen, even if you beat him. Did you ever get to play Mr.3000?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I love how this thread has been jacked by Dededes. Good **** guys.

CO18

Smash Hero
M2k can say that if he continues to **** tournies only using DDD.

but until then..

Edit:

Lucky post --->

Storm_Fox

Smash Apprentice
I might have to pull up my socks now and give a whole 10% effort. I need a challenge, there isnt many brilliant brawl players in Australia

ToxicWaltz

Smash Rookie
I have a question for you Dojo. Since you are one of the top MK's out there..who do you say the hardest match up is? Assuming the other person is rather skilled.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
mew2king you still get nervous on camera? After all these years?
for the short answer, yes, that is why I always ask not to

another thing, I can say this already about having the best DDD at least on EC, it is obvious if you know me. I've beaten azen's lucario in tourney, beat chillin badly in DDD dittos in friendlies and basically all chillins chars cept falco, I used only DDD for months and won tourneys for months, I used DDD a lot not only in FL, but the tourney the week after FL to beat seibrik in a set 3-0, I used him vs afro thunder, and when I played DSF in friendlies and I won like 9/10 games vs his snake with him, 2 stocked forte almost every game for 3 different sets when he got like 2nd at those tourneys, and beat many other people.

I can use snake and marth really well too, despite hardly using them. It is because Melee ability translates to Brawl ability. If you don't believe that, you are either only tech skill, or just plain wrong, because it is essentially the same thing just a little different.

especially when you say something like "when you play MK you have no secondaries" I am explaining to you why that is a dumb thing to say, because it is a very dumb thing to say, and even when you stop using a character you can still probably get back to as good as you used to be or something similar if you attempt to use him again. Azen did this with Marth after quitting, Vidjo did this with Peach after quitting, in fact many players have done things, because you still know most of what you did, you won't really get that much worse

the reason I'm posting so much is because I am in college and I will be here for the next hour and a half in the computer lab and there is nothing else for me to do.

l3lue2ain

Smash Journeyman
for the short answer, yes, that is why I always ask not to

another thing, I can say this already about having the best DDD at least on EC, it is obvious if you know me. I've beaten azen's lucario in tourney, beat chillin badly in DDD dittos in friendlies and basically all chillins chars cept falco, I used only DDD for months and won tourneys for months, I used DDD a lot not only in FL, but the tourney the week after FL to beat seibrik in a set 3-0, I used him vs afro thunder, and when I played DSF in friendlies and I won like 9/10 games vs his snake with him, 2 stocked forte almost every game for 3 different sets when he got like 2nd at those tourneys, and beat many other people.

I can use snake and marth really well too, despite hardly using them. It is because Melee ability translates to Brawl ability. If you don't believe that, you are either only tech skill, or just plain wrong, because it is essentially the same thing just a little different.

especially when you say something like "when you play MK you have no secondaries" I am explaining to you why that is a dumb thing to say, because it is a very dumb thing to say, and even when you stop using a character you can still probably get back to as good as you used to be or something similar if you attempt to use him again. Azen did this with Marth after quitting, Vidjo did this with Peach after quitting, in fact many players have done things, because you still know most of what you did, you won't really get that much worse

the reason I'm posting so much is because I am in college and I will be here for the next hour and a half in the computer lab and there is nothing else for me to do.
Real talk some people don't preform as well under certian conditions for example one of my friends always loves playing for money. I personally think I play much better in a friendlies or a tournament setting. When I play him for money sometimes I act and do things that I would or not normally do because of the risk that is involved also the pressure of losing to my friend. When he has at least a 50% chance of beating me.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
the same month plank and inui lost MMs to chus pichu while CGing, my sheik 4 stocked chus pichu without CGing, but that was probably a bad idea because he wouldn't MM me. Did you know Sheik's F tilt shuts down Pichu's nair completely, and even if sheik somehow gets hit she can just CC anyway lol. Pichu is horrible unless he's CGing fast fallers on FD

Fletch

Smash Master
the same month plank and inui lost MMs to chus pichu while CGing, my sheik 4 stocked chus pichu without CGing, but that was probably a bad idea because he wouldn't MM me. Did you know Sheik's F tilt shuts down Pichu's nair completely, and even if sheik somehow gets hit she can just CC anyway lol. Pichu is horrible unless he's CGing fast fallers on FD
Sheik's f-tilt shuts down nearly everything.

Top Bottom