• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you love who you suck with?

Ravener

Smash Apprentice
I thought a thread like this would of been made ages ago with like 15 pages or something. But yeah, I think just about everyone plays Ganon/Falcon for rofls.

I play Ganon, Falcon, Sonic and Bowser. They're hilariously bad lol. I go random quite a bit (hence the random icon next to my name), I don't actually have a main and I've been playing this game since the Japanese version came out.
But at the last few tournaments you played as Wario and ROB?
I thought u chose to use MK and snake?

Kief

Smash Ace
i play this game for fun. thats why i play link, despite the realization that i'll probably never win a tournament :ohwell:

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
All the characters I play I'm good with. I do have an attachment to Link and Samus, who I don't play, but since I don't play them anyway, I technically can't suck with them. I guess my least best character I do play would be Pokémon Trainer.

Also, I just needed to post to see if now my signature will show.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Captain Falcon.

Although I'm working on this.

Still manage to beat people in dittos. Guess everyone else sucks with him too. =O

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I love playing as Craptain Falcon. I lose horribly due to using Ganon's playstyle when I play as CF, but the shenanigans are always interesting with him.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Yes....I love Pokemon Trainer. He's so cool! And I'm SOOOO bad with him. I can't even say I'm decent with one of the pokemon, because I'm not.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
I don't make useless threads. Why do you have to be a jerk? It was just a joke, and maybe there's a REASON it's half-complete? He also didn't point out the joke. Gasp! He posted in a thread, let me troll him. You and Bear are the only ones that hate me, y'know?

EDIT: On top of that, I have no useless threads made. Srsly.

Scott!

Smash Lord
I've got a bunch of characters like this. I like messing around with different characters a lot. I used to use Samus in Melee, but I just can't now. I rarely win, but I use her anyway, cause I like her. I'm pretty bad with Peach; I can't even use her float right, but I enjoy using her too. Similar with Jigglypuff. I just like floating around and pound-spamming, cause it'll go through everything. And then there's Lucas. He's pretty beastly, though not really good. His bair spike is beautiful. But I have this terrible habit of using his upsmash like I would use someone's that... wasn't incredibly laggy. Then there's the Ice Climbers. I don't use them much at all anymore, but I used to play around with them. But I can't even do their chaingrabs.

ozzie544

Smash Cadet
i think it is fun playing with some you bad with beacuse its fun and you become beeter with the charecter to help you battle in brawl so you can say your good with someone

ozzie544

Smash Cadet
i guss marth is cute but at first i though he was a girl haha just kidding but he does look a little like a girl at lest admit that right i mean a lot of people though he was a girl like how i though samus was a boy in the suite at least!

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
i guss marth is cute but at first i though he was a girl haha just kidding but he does look a little like a girl at lest admit that right i mean a lot of people though he was a girl like how i though samus was a boy in the suite at least!
Samus is obviously a girl. So is Martha.

ozzie544

Smash Cadet
I think it is good that your getting better beacuse you can then improve your straigys and start a topic that you could get a lot of replys and become a smash lord.

ozzie544

Smash Cadet
i mean at first in melee i though samus was a boy because i was not thinking start and because i thought samus was the boy virssion for samantha.

ozzie544

Smash Cadet
you should try going on solo and subspace and redo levels with the charicters you bad with i did it and it help because the enemys can be challenging.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I think it is good that your getting better beacuse you can then improve your straigys and start a topic that you could get a lot of replys and become a smash lord.
i mean at first in melee i though samus was a boy because i was not thinking start and because i thought samus was the boy virssion for samantha.
you should try going on solo and subspace and redo levels with the charicters you bad with i did it and it help because the enemys can be challenging.
Yeah. Do us all a favor. Don't multiple post. Use the edit button instead.

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
I love playing as Samus at times, (zairs and dairs are fun) even though my Samus is pathetic... ^.^

And, on the opposite end of the spectrum, I have a decent Pit but hate him intensely... It's wierd.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
I suck with Peach, but I find her entertaining to play, and the same goes for R.O.B. and Diddy and Yoshi for me.
I think it's just because they are different, you know? I need a break from the same char.'s over and over!

However, I'm good with Snake, and he's still my fave.

p8nted

Smash Apprentice
For me, it's Sonic Sonic Sonic.

He's so **** fast and I love his up-b but for the love of god, I can NEVER win with him. It doesn't help that he has like 13497978334658 AT's that I don't want to take the time to learn. So I just keep playing him in friendlies when I get tired of beating my friends with Falco :p

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
I love Captain Falcon. He's my "main" but I do better with most other characters. But I "main" him because I love his moveset and ....
his moves.

SlimeBerserker4105

Smash Rookie
There are some character I enjoy playing as, but suck with.

Captian Falcon (Falcon Pawnch spam FTW)
Pokemon Trainer (Only becasue of Ivysaur)
R.O.B. (I have no reason whatsoever)

Biolizard13

Smash Rookie
I'm really good with ALOT of characters, I love playing as Pikachu
Because of his down and side taunts and....his adorableness :3
I'm better with Ganon/Falcon, but I keep trying to do better with him :p

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I just picked up Sheik, but I cannot do a dash attack to save my life. Or use the chain properly. Or recover. If I was smart, I'd be practicing right now.

Top Bottom