• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKX31

Smash Master
Missed opportunity.

When Steve leaked, why did no one say "Be there, or be SQUARE"?
Everyone was indeed here.

And so everyone was Enix. :4pacman:

I love how these three were posted within seconds of each other l m a o
The duality of mankind.
Presented without comment.
The duality of man:
EDIT: DANGIT! :ultgreninja:'d

Great minds think alike!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I honestly would rather have a new strikers game(Athough it will probably never happen) then pass 3, dont @ me,that was my childhood
Mario Strikers? Yeah played it on Wii a lot. Didn't own the game, a friend did. One time I got extremely angry with him, I was 9-0 ahead of him, and he proceeded to beat me regardless, using the same damn technique with Boo, using his ability to become invisible and pass the goalie. Never been so angry with a game 😂🤣

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm not bothered by leaks. But as long as people spoiler it, I see no issues. If people are doing trollish leaks, somebody'll see and report it or they probably won't be an issue.

I'm not surprised by this anyway. It's the first big direct. People are giddy enough that they'll leak it because it's such a huge event. It's hype for them too, since it gives them the ability to get some clout again.

Not saying leaking is a "good" thing in itself, of course. But that's a different thought.

Eeeyah911

Smash Cadet
NNID
ArkGod123
Switch FC
SW-6879-3932-9767
See you guys under the moonlight. I'm going to go ride the Chocobo Ride.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
So, looks bad for KOSMOS. maybe a mii costume? Please Namco. atleast a mii costume.
And, was Pyra on that list of 40 that was from 4chan?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well that was a swerve.

And for the character that this very thread railed against so much for being the death of character designs.
I wonder if Sakurai is doing it on purpose...

I'm looking forward to a new Transform character. Bringing back the Sheik and Zamus gimmicks.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Here are my thoughts on the Direct

Here are my thoughts on Pyra/Mythra

Here is how I feel about Camelot's project not being GS

Here are my thoughts on several leaks biting the dust

Here's how I feel about probably having to wait until around E3 for the next character

Here's where I'm at about the imminent arguments from those with the memory of a goldfish that we're done getting third-parties

And here is a reaction that at no point did I get close to

But Splatoon's cool. Splatoon's cool, and the Famicom Detective Club localization was a nice surprise. Oh, and what Square chooses to name their RPGs is always worth a good laugh. xD

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Excited for them. Am surprised how they were implemented.

Funny they covered up just a little bit more skin with Pyra. Gotta keep the game for good boys and girls.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
well... at least i hope Pythra come with X music if I can't get Elma and they don't do the more fighters in development thing.

on the other hand i am now 100% backing Octoling, Reimu and a LoL rep. not so confident in KOS-MOS, but thanks to Splatoon 3 i have renewed hope for the Veemo

DittoInDisguise

Smash Apprentice
Very meh, the cast of anime swordpeople with magic grows larger.

At least the stance switching makes the choice mildly interesting and another woman (well two in this case) for the roster is nice.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Welcome back, everyone. How bout that Pyra/Mythra?
Never played. Don't care. Looks fun. Ad infinitum.
Now, to wrap up some unfinished business...
What kind of dog do you have?
Two; an Irish wolfhound and a Maltese. The little one hates the big one a lot of the time, but they get along or ignore one another for the most part.

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Cool additions. Great flashy movesets. All am worried about is that Mythra is the supposed "extra 6th character" of this Fighter Pass.
No. The box is still there, so it means that there are actually 7 characters in the pass.

EDIT: Well, unless there are more transforming characters.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
So with the inclusion of Pythra (Pyra & Mythra) and th obvious shade that they did to Rex does that mean this is a sign that mii costume yet again being passed off, since we know that Sakurai and Nintendo really wanted to include a Xeno character from the start and literally considering Rex first?

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
This character is flaming hot, both figuratively and literally.

I'm glad Xeno got another character after it seemed to have been robbed in the base game. I thought Rex or KOS-MOS might be the character but nope haha it was a Pyra/Mythra stance character. I talked about how Smash kind of needed a stance character like a year ago and we finally got one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom