• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I fully agree but if you want to get a VR Headset that is compatible with Alyx it will run you 600 bucks easily.

and if you want a Valve made one it's uhhhh....

View attachment 300947

There are options like the Oculus and Dell, but they require massive amounts of tinkering or Require Facebook

Sorry about this but I needed to go on a VR Rant^tm
Don't worry, that's not what Valve themselves sells the headset for. On Steam it's just $1000.

SKX31

Smash Master
When taken out of context like that it's arguably that much worse
Hela "diskussionen" fick mig att verkligen undra vad det är för snus som SmashBoards förbrukar.

Translation: The whole "discussion" caused me to really wonder which kind of snus Smashboards consumes.

No I have a more fitting punishment

8 PAGES OF GOKU

GO
If a pig character is a Spirit Goku's entire Challenger Pack is an automatic 10 / 10.

Yeah, an reference not just to the really underused Dragon Ball character Oolong, but also to Oolong's inspiration Zhu Baije / Pigsy, a Journey to the West character and one of Sun Wukong's companions.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I wonder what an old visual novel character would even look like in Super Smash Bros...
He'd look like Pheonix Wright in MvC3. Just straight up that model. Sidenote, I've been replaying Ace Attorney now that I'm more mature and wiser than 5 years ago and goddamn it's so blatantly ****ing gay, no wonder I love it lmao
No I have a more fitting punishment

8 PAGES OF GOKU

GO
Fred Flintstone would be better smh

SKX31

Smash Master
It's kinda a variant of dry snuff usually consumed between the lip and gums instead of the nose. It's been manufactured here since the 18th century, since tobacco had become a major trend in Europe during that time. Forewarning: It usually has nicotine in it, so it's highly addictive.

Thats entirely inaccurate! Gordon Freeman would give us his signature catchphrase with “ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ”
Freeman's Mind though, that's a different story. :4pacman:

We have souls in this thread? :4pacman:
Of course! Where else would they burn?
Ah yes, the Faustian Bargain known as Smash Speculation. :4wario2:

f76.jpg

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
It's kinda a variant of dry snuff usually consumed between the lip and gums instead of the nose. It's been manufactured here since the 18th century, since tobacco had become a major trend in Europe during that time. Forewarning: It usually has nicotine in it, so it's highly addictive.
Ah. Drugs. Is it weird that that wasn't what I expected?

Firox

Smash Master
Fine, I'll get started.

Edelgard is still best House Leader.
Is that before or after she betrays the school and her friends, becoming a blood thirsty dictator and unleashing her emo boyfriend onto the unsuspecting masses?

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I took them all
Mortal Kombat 11 Patch notes:

Shang Tsung now has access to the SmashBoards variation, allowing him to transform into a few different things:
  • A bagel with a wing and a katana. The combination of a small hitbox, large disjointed attacks, and quick frame data easily makes him the best character in the game.
  • A cute dinosaur. Is also very overpowered, as it low profiles things while standing.
  • A blob dog thingy. It can transform into a form resembling any character on the Super Smash Bros. roster, and wield their powers, but the time it takes to do both transformations makes the usefulness of this highly questionable.
  • An entire hockey match. The devs don't really know what they're looking at either.
  • A gargantuan creepypasta monster. Oh dear god. Kill it.

Last edited:

Munchi

Smash Journeyman

Freeman's Mind though, that's a different story. :4pacman:

Ah yes, the Faustian Bargain known as Smash Speculation. :4wario2:

View attachment 300963
For who are curious here the entirely story

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I personally don't care for the three house leaders. I've yet to go through Edlegard and Demitri's routes, and I find Claude to be incredibly uninteresting compared to the other Golden Deers (which of course makes Byleth's supports with him just...bleh). Granted, I kinda stopped just after the timeskip, but that's apparently halfway through the game, so I should have taken at least some interest in him by that time.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion

SKX31

Smash Master
Ah. Drugs. Is it weird that that wasn't what I expected?
Probably because of the syntax? Usually English has "I'm wondering what this thread is smoking" in that situation.

Kirby and Mario peeking through the door with the most “uhhhhhhh” looking faces.
Huh, never noticed that. Probably because the strange stuff was seeing Wario together with 80s horror villains. Then again, might not be the strangest moment in the Mario comics...

... Since we have the time when Peach ate Mario's bowling ball.

PpUw1VE.png

For who are curious here the entirely story
Wait, Link's in the comic too? And the demon's name is from a ****ing 16th century occult book? And Mario, Link and Kirby grab Van Helsing's stuff to counteract the 80s horror bad guys? Wuh-wha-huh-WHAT?

Okay, I take it back, this is the strangest Mario comic.

Truth the Ceomasterz33

Smash Journeyman
Funny could spoilers? with Stronghold joke
Click spoilers box!
Pikeman: Just new game 2021?
Jason: No, It's Smash DLC!
Pikeman: Nope, Can need release new game 2021?
Jason: No, Please Smash DLC!
Pikeman: Nope, please Release Game at 2021?
Jason: NO! Please Smash DLC!!!
The Wolf: Anything Crash or Tales Rep can Forgot
Maceman: Hahaha, Jason and Pikeman can fail?
Jason and Pikeman:NOOO!
The Pig: Run away little chicken!
This Funny really really really
Could Be Dragon characters in smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom